The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Superhuman: The Hunt 

Hammurabi pulled on his backpack, and turned to the truck, shaking his head. "We're not heading with them." He told Lucasta. She was turned away, watching the edge of the forest.
Hammurabi pulled his sunglasses from his face. He glanced at the same area of the forest Lucasta was, his eyes scanning it carefully.
"Hammurabi...we have to take the truck...I accidentally contacted an agent instead of projecting it to you." she muttered.
He placed the sunglasses back on, picked her up, and walked to the truck, climbing inside quickly. "Drop us off at the closest city." he ordered quickly.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Ray jumps back to get a bit farther "Interesting sense you got there, Too bad it is not offensive many agents have a hard time dealing with me, And I doubt you are one of those few." Ray said getting ready to shock her if she made any move taking notice of the other agents outside.
( I should properly retreat, the surprise factor is down, I should make sure that no one would alarm the others from inside.) Ken thought taking the fighting position and keeping his focus on the woman front of him knowing that she has more in her pocket with her haughty laugh.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Fickle again today? Well that was Huntress for you. FUNGUS was ordered to assist Slime. A twisted game of baseball was being played out in front of him as Slime held on to a massive trunk of what looked like a pine tree and Jason "pitched" two more orbs of flame at him. An opening! Moving as fast he could while maintaining a low profile, he changed his fist to steel. No doubt the boy would wake up with a headache and maybe a concussion but at least he wouldn't be dead, as per instructed.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 am

Of course, FUNGUS had managed to find the real Huntress. Just to add to his trouble, the kid didn't seem to take the hint to run while he can. Luther turned the fireballs into a barrage, spitting in every direction. That should at least throw off their timing off, if not put them back on the defensive. Luther whispered into Jason's ear, "Run while they're distracted!"

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am
Site Admin

OOC: Sayo get in the truck >:o

"Interesting sense you got there, Too bad it is not offencive, many agents have a hard time dealing with me, And I doubt you are one of those few." Huntress peered down at the boy her eyes shining with malice.

"Now you listen to me, child. Get back in your room before I unplug you permanently. I know who you are Ray, and I've withstood many people stronger than you. You have no chance, I'm faster than you, I'm stronger than you, and you'll never be able to hide from me." She pressed on one of her belt buckles and there was a quick but subtle beep. Huntress walked towards the boy slowly as if she were stalking her prey. Drumming her nails along her thighs as she walked.

A handsome tanned man walked passed Vision and gave with a quick nod and a smile before stepping out of the facility. "Great...Diamonte is here" said Vision sarcastically after the man had walked by. Outside Diamonte fanned himself "Oh wow, hace calor tonight. Time for me to turn down the heat." He walked towards the other agents and flicked both of his wrists, shards of diamond grew out from his hair and covered the length of his arms and hands. Fireballs flew at them wildly from all directions.

Jason suddenly began to run as the fire balls rained down on them. "Not so fast" he said while raising his arm. Shards of diamonds shot out from his hands causing Jason to flip backwards in another direction out of harm's way. Diamonte locked eyes with the boy and smiled while keeping his arm up as a threatening measure. The others would soon have him.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Site Moderator

Wyatt waited until they both were in range, and with a swing, knocked them, though some sparks of fire were beginning to show on the tree. After that, he turned his head and noticed Diamonte, causing Jason to dodge from his shards. Shrugging, he moved closer, as much as he could with a giant club anyway.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Kuru started heading towards Vision. He had a feeling that he was about to be put onto a big project to either kill or fetch his subjects. If the agent he just finished survives the night, he'll be a great help with if it came down to Kuru being put onto a mission. He finally met up with Vision." So what are we going to do now?" he questioned with a tilt of his head.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm

(She must have triggered the alarm, I must finish this battle as fast as possible) Ray thought as he steps backward noticing how she is focusing on him, "You know old woman, That is not everything." Ray said while charging his arms and hands.
As he gets out of the bushes area he fires a burst of lightning toward the pushes to light it on fire and releasing a lightning shot from his other hand toward her chest.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

The fireballs multiplied and regardless of who was there to back him up FUNGUS cancelled the steeled fists and stretched out his hands as he ran, creating two shields of graphite from where his hands should have been. Even if they hit him, he'd still be intact to take down pyro-boy. Those fireballs did not multiply by themselves so he may have been largely ignoring any other escapees. A great lapse that even Emmet could have chastised him for. Diamond shards had flew by, putting the boy on the defensive and allowed FUNGUS to enter within striking distance. The graphite shield on his right was only to disorientate and stun as his left formed his signature monomolecular blade, now made of diamond by the rearrangement of carbon atoms.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 am
Site Admin

Jason felt cornered between all the agents. He wouldn't be able to move with Diamante shooting the diamond shards at him, and they'd easily be able to shoot through any fire he could make. He contemplated whether or not he should fly out of his predicament after a brief flash fire. He looked behind himself back into the forest, perhaps they had all gotten away by now? There was a loud crack as a tree was struck by lightning, he looked over to his right, the boy he had seen earlier was now being stalked by Huntress. He shook his head sadly, wishing he could help, but he had his own problems now. He backed away from the agents toward the edge of the forest, his own hands raised so that with a flick of his wrists he'd be able to throw a ball of fire.

Huntress didn't blink as the lightning struck the tree, and when the lightning came toward her chest it was immediately absorbed by her attire. "My turn" she said with a smile, as she struck out with her strengthened nails.

Vision, focused on his communicator, glanced up at Kuru as he approached.

"So what are we going to do now?" he questioned with a tilt of his head.

"We're going to have to catch them." he stated "Each and every single one of them. The public is not supposed to know about the Superhuman Program, but by the looks of it now..." he lit another cigarette and puffed on it for a moment. "It looks like the public is going to get a rude awakening to the idea."

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 am

(What kind of uniform is she wearing?) Ray asked himself before seeing her attack him with her nails Ray jumps back to avoid it and takes cover behind a tree, (my lightning will not work on her and I really doubt I will be able to shoot her head, I guess I should count on normal tactics, I think I got an idea lets see if she is as fast as she say.)
Ray stands on the open field and wink "Catch me if you can old lady nails." Ray says as he starts to run ( I just need her to get close enough.) Ray thought as running.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Luther lit the brush behind the agents, letting the roar of the flames and the mild sensation of heat distract everyone. "Pretend you did it, they'd rather you escape than commit suicide."

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 pm
Site Moderator

With a loud "Screw it!", Wyatt threw the (now burning) tree (in a way that would go over Jason's head), and dashed, covering his head with his arms, towards Jason. If he starts firing, I should start charging! he thought.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh no you don't thought FUNGUS as a wall of fire erupted around him. The stride didn't break. He could barely make out a figure behind the flames with both arms up. Changing the back the blade in to another graphite shield he pushed through with the one on his right arm and raised his left as he emerged, the carbon on the shield on the right started to rearrange itself in to a diamond blade similar to what he had. He could see the boy now, no doubt ready to shoot fireballs at him.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 am

"We're going to have to catch them." Vision stated "Each and every single one of them. The public is not supposed to know about the Superhuman Program, but by the looks of it now..." he lit another cigarette and puffed on it for a moment. "It looks like the public is going to get a rude awakening to the idea." "Aye Aye captain!" Kuru stated while nodding.

He turned around then dashed towards his room. His room was decorated with notes written on the wall, different little gadgets littering his floor, and a large computer. He dived into his messy bed, crushing some blueprints that were resting on his bed. He began to stare at the ceiling,"It's time to get some rest," he began to speak to himself,"tomorrow might be the day to begin." He began to giggle excitedly.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 pm
 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next