The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VIII [Pokémon] 

Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
135 wrote:
I thought you were Third-Party :(

(@ Felipe)

Thats completely logical to think. But i am mad because, from any POV (Indie, Town , Maf) i was clear. I was cleared from being mafia because i roleblocked everyone and everything, including mafia kill. Last day was 2 Vs 1, any mafia game ends when there are no scums alives, and as i said, it was impossible for me to be scum. Last day PM was confirmed mafia. If only deph would have let me speak .-.

Prince Marth wrote:
Felipe_9595 wrote:
At least this was fun xP

I have to ask though, on day 5, why did you suspect Thomas Terminator and sonicstormer38 over me?

Because, at that point of the game you were cleared by the "cop". You were clear in that moment. In fact, your actions condemned you, you were confirmed mafioso thanks to those actions (Explanation above). You should have no killed, then we would have lynched Thomas and then you could have win killing anyone in the last night. You derped, but Deph derped to the point of gamethrowing.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 am

LEADERBOARDS
Leaderboards decided to combine them: show
1)Felipe_9595: This is a guy who KNOWS how to play as a townie. Sure he didn't make any revolutionary deductions, but he understood the basic concept of lynching. Vote,Pressure,ask for claim before lynching. Not to mention this mafia could have been completely one sided had he not used his night actions on night 2.

2)135: He was the one guy who kept on his toes, he never bought into others words and thought completely indepent. He also kept his priorities straight(protecting Dephius from night 2) and he did make some good deductions against Nixter. I sometimes think that everyone underestimates this guy sometimes. What puts him at number 2 you might say? Well...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR PRACTICALLY KILLING BRIK AFTER HE WAS CONFIRMED BY A UNCOUNTERED COP. Its one thing to think indepentently...its another to be hard headed.(I actually wanted to put him at number 3 for this, but his pros are pretty impressive.)

3)Sonicstormer38: I'll be honest, this guy was the best new player in the game. Sure he did banwagon on the first 2 lynches, but he quickly realized he had to think by himself and wait for actual evidence and not someone's words. He also realized the importance of a vigilante role and went straight for it. He made some pretty good deductions on PM too. The only thing that brought his score down was that he killed Flash and Flames on Night 4 which could have saved the town actually.

4)Prince Marth: This guy is subtle, and thats what a mafia should try to act like. He never jumped to accuse someone and always waited for someone to say something first. He even voted for his own mafia brother to stay in the crowd. Clearly out of all the mafia Prince marth was the best at blending in with the crowd, which is the most important parts of mafia. He did however have his few trips. Like him hammering Brik(which was VERY scum like) and aiming for dephius as a nightkill(even though the doctor would mostly likely be on him.)

5)DJ wizard cop: This guy was clearly the head of the mafia. He made all the plans, he did the evil laugh and he lynched 2 townies. He was also truly dedicated to his fake claim(even though no one was buying it) His arguments were way too aggressive though and his claim was flawed. If he had lasted alittle longer I may have found some justified reason to put him over Prince Marth.

6)Thomas Terminator: He was almost there, he was going to be the first REAL third party to make it. He stayed inactive for the most part, but who can blame him. However thats where the problem lies. He was TOO inactive. He should have tried to make sure that the game was dragged out as long as it could for more time to deliever presents, especially when people were dissapearing. Not to mention he ALWAYS helped the town for some reason. As soon as he figured out Dephius was the cop, he tried to deliever a present to him twice. This was also after a mafia was killed, instead of trying to help the town you should have tried the opposite for some more time.

7)Infinity: Once again someone who seemed fairly new. He lynched on the first 2 days,but realized it wasn't working so well. He made some pretty good arguments against DJ as well. The fact is though, he didn't know his partner on day one and should have been more cautious about who he voted for. Not to mention because his partner was lynched on day 1 he didn't have any night roles to speak of.

8)Mr. Flash and Flames: Now this guy is not so great. He bandwagonned for a good amount of time and he didn't keep his actions on Dephius like 135 did. I do give him props for debunking DJ's claim with the pokedex, but without it...

9)Pachino: I know, I know he really didn't get to do anything, but thats the only thing that puts him so low. He did investigate Brik which was a fairly smart move, but he had no time after that to do anything.

10)Crabby: He died quickly and didn't get a chance to develope any strategies. The only thing I consider bad about the way he played is how he tried to end the 1st day as fast as possible.

11)Brikmaninoff: Brik made some very fair deductions towards DJ wizard, but was killed immediately after so he couldn't act on them. He also didn't take into account that cactus is new to the game and took his error for a mafia vibe. To be honest though his kill directed towards Pachino ws actually alittle reasonable considering what happened last game.

12)Cactus: Here's another example where getting lynched early puts you in the middle of the list. The only reason he's under Pachino and Crabby is because he didn't have any night actions and made a bad move on day 1. Other then that though he didn't do anything.

13)Dephius: Yep. He got innocent results throughout the WHOLE game and didn't see anything fishy. He didn't think independently and instead relied on his role through the entire game. Also he should have known something was screwed up when thomas terminator turned out to be a third party instead of a townie like his investigation said.

14)Nixter: ...He did a horrible job at blending in with the town, he did not ask his teammates for a confirm on his role of the first night. In fact he said and I quote "So I should make 135 look like a deadbeat? On it." and his next post with non in between was "Done" Also the way he acted was way to out of character. I know he was trying to be the person he always was, but he clearly tried WAY too hard. If you look at the last mafia nixter was having laughs and making jokes. In this mafia he yelled like no tommorrow.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
What irks me most is that I was going to kill Nixter Night 2. Alas, twas not meant to be.

Good game, mafia. I'm... actually really surprised that you won.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 am

That list seems about right.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:55 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Hmmm...

Yep. Middle of the list. Lol

Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
and HEY, Flash wouldn't have gotten DJ without that pokedex that i gave him :P

Technically, i accidently helped the mafia with killing the doc (135).

Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 am
BR Member

New game is up, fellows. Sign ups here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=34236

Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

You guys really shouldn't have killed me before I had the chance to respond. I was suspisious of Marth ever since the end of Day 2, but I was 100% certain that he was the final mafia when Dephius said that Thomas Terminator was innocent.

Oh well, I still think this was a really fun game, and I'm glad I was able to do well on my first game.

Mon May 28, 2012 1:42 am

Here is the quick topic for the mafia
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/KgFNHWwtsnN

And this is the quick topic for plusle and Minun
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/HJRtVjQPHyP (BEST QUICK TOPIC EVAR!)

I know they were in the roles, but just putting these up in case you were to lazy to look.

Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

lol prepare for my retarded posts! XD

Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 am

MGN Username: Pach
Brik??

Y u kill me??

Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Well, that's understandable, thanks for the game Believeblood.

Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 am
BR Member

Pachino wrote:
Brik??

Y u kill me??

I wanted to make reading a bit easier, and you were among a few people I suspected of being mafia. In hindsight, it was a pretty bad decision because you were the least scummy out of all of them. I actually tried to change my target before the night ended, but Believeblood was a good moderator and didn't let me.

Mon May 28, 2012 10:31 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
This game was a little annoying. Honestly, I was banging my head against the wall the entire game.

>Because the game was full of new players, only thing that was going to happen Day 1 was a mislynch. I tried to prevent it with no lynch, but no one listened and the day went exactly as predicted.
>Brik was town, as confirmed by the cop and he was STILL lynched.
>DJ Wiz says he already won, yet the game was still going. People almost didn't lynch him...
>Nixter claiming a role not in the game (what a waste of godfather...)
>Lynching Felipe when he was a confirmed townie
>Giving mafia the ability to hammer two nights in a row

:I

Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 am
BR Member

Crabby wrote:
This game was a little annoying. Honestly, I was banging my head against the wall the entire game.

>Because the game was full of new players, only thing that was going to happen Day 1 was a mislynch. I tried to prevent it with no lynch, but no one listened and the day went exactly as predicted.
>Brik was town, as confirmed by the cop and he was STILL lynched.
>DJ Wiz says he already won, yet the game was still going. People almost didn't lynch him...
>Nixter claiming a role not in the game (what a waste of godfather...)
>Lynching Felipe when he was a confirmed townie
>Giving mafia the ability to hammer two nights in a row

:I

Yea, that about wraps it up on the mistakes and such.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm
 [ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next