The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:49 pm

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 36  Next
Ichigo 

MGN Username: Sot6P
Currently Playing: SSBPM, SSF2 0.9b
Or use Samus and mash down b.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 pm

how do i fight ichigo as sonic

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:41 pm

MGN Username: AfroWarrior
Most Ichigo players spam side special and work from there. Basically predicting an Ichigo player is easy, and Sonic works very well when you're unpredictable and make combos up as you go. Mix up your play style and be defensive if you have to.

I have ran over a thousand miles
Unknown to Community, nor known to the World
Have withstood pain to perfect my technique
Yet this speed will never be remembered
My whole life was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mains: :sonic: :bomberman:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:11 pm

http://youtu.be/VHBwX7pSDoY

Hey if you having trouble look at this

Check out my channel for more flash 2 and other junk:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5bPTu ... SfXAB8-QNw

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 pm

He seems a bit too heavy and his jump and recover are pretty bad he also has slightlty slow attacks which lead to the enemy sheild rolling out of the way of most attacks and his fair uprublty stops where you feel it shouldnt. he seems a tad heavier and slower and i dont like how the GT has a forced wind up and really easy to perfect sheild which leads to a Oot styled ping pong match. his d special needs to be changed

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 am

MGN Username: gEmssbguy13
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, FNaF, Undertale, GMod, Delver, Xenoblade, ect...
Side special is REALLY Annoying, especially when you have a character that can't get in properly or have short range. The only real way to counter it is by using projectiles or using another high priority move. Even then, it can be challenging if the player is SMARTLY spamming it.

I feel like the move is too much for most characters, considering most characters have had their range and priority nerfed for the most part. We really need someway to punish it better, I understand the devs wanted a more run-down oriented Ichigo, but people spam it way too much. I literally ran into 4 different Ichigo's today that had one thing in common, they all spammed it. Only one Ichigo mixed it up a bit, I think his username was Axel, or at least his gammer tag (to bad the match lagged) I would suggest making the move simliar to it's v0.9a incarnation, so that people will at least think twice before using it over and over again.

Not to mention DAT STUPID UP B, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CRAP?

Last edited by gEmssbguy13 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
gEmssbguy13 wrote:
Side special is REALLY Annoying, especially when you have a character that can't get in properly or have short range. The only real way to counter it is by using projectiles or using another high priority move. Even then, it can be challenging if the player is SMARTLY spamming it.

I feel like the move is too much for most characters, considering most characters have had their range and priority nerfed for the most part. We really need someway to punish it better, I understand the devs wanted a more run-down oriented Ichigo, but people spam it way too much. I literally ran into 4 different Ichigo's today that had one thing in common, they all spammed it. Only one Ichigo mixed it up a bit, I think his username was Axel, or at least his gammer tag (to bad the match lagged) I would suggest making the move simliar to it's v0.9a incarnation, so that people will at least think twice before using it over and over again.

It's not even all that of an amazing move, just block and grab him or get him during it's endlag and lol it has a bunch of endlag. Ichigo doesn't really need to be nerfed you just need to learn how to get around it.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:01 pm

MGN Username: sparty88
Difficult to punish if you don't have a pristine connection. Offline is a different story.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:18 pm

sparty88 wrote:
Difficult to punish if you don't have a pristine connection. Offline is a different story.

In other words he's an online warrior, every game has one of these.
Ike was a wifi warrior in Brawl.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:50 pm

MGN Username: AfroWarrior
Everything can be annoying if spammed. Hell, ran into a Mega Man yesterday who took turns spamming every move he had one by one each time I countered whatever he was doing at the time. It's the players that pull things out unexpectedly that are scary. Ichigo is no exception.

I have ran over a thousand miles
Unknown to Community, nor known to the World
Have withstood pain to perfect my technique
Yet this speed will never be remembered
My whole life was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mains: :sonic: :bomberman:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
All heavy/slower characters tend to do better in any online mode because people can't punish the move like they normally would because they can't react as soon as they see it. So you kind of have to input your counterattack while you get hit. But you also need to know where they are going to be after the move ends, so it gets really hard.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 pm

yoh wrote:
gEmssbguy13 wrote:

It's not even all that of an amazing move, just block and grab him or get him during it's endlag and lol it has a bunch of endlag. Ichigo doesn't really need to be nerfed you just need to learn how to get around it.

shield stun says hi. the only way you can punish it is by spot dodging

Check out my channel for more flash 2 and other junk:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5bPTu ... SfXAB8-QNw

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Just knock him off the stage. It's not like he has amazing recovery. Tbh most swordsmen are easily killed by a strong horizontal move. Just bait and punish. EZ PZ

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 pm
YIM

Traweezie wrote:
yoh wrote:
gEmssbguy13 wrote:

shield stun says hi. the only way you can punish it is by spot dodging

"Shield stun" it won't hit your shield if you f*** grab him as he comes out of the quick dash, but I'm guessing if there's lag/delay you won't be able to do it instantly.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm

MGN Username: gEmssbguy13
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, FNaF, Undertale, GMod, Delver, Xenoblade, ect...
yoh wrote:
sparty88 wrote:

In other words he's an online warrior, every game has one of these.
Ike was a wifi warrior in Brawl.

Ike was totally different number 1. And 2, Ichigo is basically this games Meta Knight as far as I'm concerned. Side B into utilt is broken.

AfroWarrior wrote:
Everything can be annoying if spammed. Hell, ran into a Mega Man yesterday who took turns spamming every move he had one by one each time I countered whatever he was doing at the time. It's the players that pull things out unexpectedly that are scary. Ichigo is no exception.

Then you obviously have't played an Ichigo yet. It's especially deadly on small stage, you can't even get your things together to react.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 pm
 [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 36  Next