The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 am

[ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 52  Next
The Omnivident 

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Fun

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:56 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
I don't know if you giys are accepting characters right now but I've been wanting to make this for a while. So sorry if I went overboard. :sweat:

Name: Janet Summers
Year: 2nd
Appearance: Janet has long blonde hair that is parted to the left with a bang and blue eyes. She's 5'6 and has clear skin. Janet usually wears simple makeup and dresses very fashionably both in and out of school uniform.
Personality: +sociable, friendly, dilligent, optimistic -detached, vain, indecisive, materialistic
Background: Janet was born into a wealthy family. Her father owns a chain of Christian-affiliated chicken restaurants and her mother's a fashion mogul. Her elementary and middle school years went by with ease, she was one of the most popular girls in her school by 3rd grade. When high-school rolled around she was popular, head cheerleader, party extrordinare, and devoted christian girl all at once. Yet things changed as her mother's fashion lines were rejected by retailers, telling her she's old and out of time. Her Mother then started going through a midlife crisis. Seeing her daughters youth and beauty she became extremely jealous. She started arguments over nothing. Sarted to punishing and grounding Janet for no reason at all. Janet might've been a party girl, but she wasn't rebellious. She'd often succumb to her mother's threats, insults, and sometimes beatings with tears and wishes for rescue while her father turned the other cheek. Having been locked away in her room Janet began talking to her reflection in her luxury vanity which called herself Janice. Janice was Janet's best friend for the remainder of her freshman year. Janice encouraged Janet to be a stronger person and stand up to her mother. And on one summer night when Janet was being yelled at by her mother, she lashed out at her mother. Janet had shoved her and told her the arguments over. She had then rushed up to her room to tell Janice what happened. Janice didn't appear, later that night Janet's mother bursts into the room holding a half-drunken bottle of vodka and a kitchen knife. Janet immediately woke up and saw her mother. Terrified by the site Janet hopped out of bed and ran to the other side of the room, Janice then appeared for a moment in the vanity only to say "I can't belive you actually did it.". Her mother was belligerently drunk and proceeded to spout cuss words at Janet. She threw her vodka bottle which shattered the vanity mirror behind Janet. The mother then tackled Janet against the vanity trying to stab her with the knife. Janet and her mother fell to the ground, both strugggling for control of the knife. Janet managed to roll ontop if her mother as she was yelling at her to stop. As her and her mother started to scream at each other a plethora of stabbing sounds were heard. Janet paused for a second thinking to herself she's been stabbed. Instead she looked down to see her mother laying in a pool of blood. The mirror shards across the floor all formed miniature spikes. Many of which were stabbed into her mother's back. Janet's father entered the room. He quickly pulled Janet off her mother and went to see what had happened to his wife. He screamed at Janet demanding to know what she did., but Janet nust sat there stunned with fear. A few weeks later Janet was being shipped off to Arclight Academy, a place her father deemed far enough from home.
Arte: Arte Vitri
Limits: Janet is new to discovering her powers so they're not very strong yet, but the major linitation behind her arte is Janice.
(Mini Bio)
Name: Janice
Appearance: The exact same as Janet's at all times.
Personality: Mean, b****, Pessimistic
Background: A subconscious personality who appeared to Janet through her vanity. Janice was first thought to have been nice but revealed herself to be cold and calculating. She appears whenever Janice looks into a mirror or uses her arte. When she'll appear and why she appears is a mystery, but when she does she constantly berates and insults Janet causing her imense emotional pain.
Skills: As a cheerleader she has some gymnastic and cardio training.
Weapon(s):
Roomate:

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:47 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
I should have one up by either tomorrow or Wednesday

Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:51 pm
Site Admin

Shine wrote:
I don't know if you giys are accepting characters right now but I've been wanting to make this for a while. So sorry if I went overboard. :sweat:

Janet: show
Name: Janet Summers
Year: 2nd
Appearance: Janet has long blonde hair that is parted to the left with a bang and blue eyes. She's 5'6 and has clear skin. Janet usually wears simple makeup and dresses very fashionably both in and out of school uniform.
Personality: +sociable, friendly, dilligent, optimistic -detached, vain, indecisive, materialistic
Background: Janet was born into a wealthy family. Her father owns a chain of Christian-affiliated chicken restaurants and her mother's a fashion mogul. Her elementary and middle school years went by with ease, she was one of the most popular girls in her school by 3rd grade. When high-school rolled around she was popular, head cheerleader, party extrordinare, and devoted christian girl all at once. Yet things changed as her mother's fashion lines were rejected by retailers, telling her she's old and out of time. Her Mother then started going through a midlife crisis. Seeing her daughters youth and beauty she became extremely jealous. She started arguments over nothing. Sarted to punishing and grounding Janet for no reason at all. Janet might've been a party girl, but she wasn't rebellious. She'd often succumb to her mother's threats, insults, and sometimes beatings with tears and wishes for rescue while her father turned the other cheek. Having been locked away in her room Janet began talking to her reflection in her luxury vanity which called herself Janice. Janice was Janet's best friend for the remainder of her freshman year. Janice encouraged Janet to be a stronger person and stand up to her mother. And on one summer night when Janet was being yelled at by her mother, she lashed out at her mother. Janet had shoved her and told her the arguments over. She had then rushed up to her room to tell Janice what happened. Janice didn't appear, later that night Janet's mother bursts into the room holding a half-drunken bottle of vodka and a kitchen knife. Janet immediately woke up and saw her mother. Terrified by the site Janet hopped out of bed and ran to the other side of the room, Janice then appeared for a moment in the vanity only to say "I can't belive you actually did it.". Her mother was belligerently drunk and proceeded to spout cuss words at Janet. She threw her vodka bottle which shattered the vanity mirror behind Janet. The mother then tackled Janet against the vanity trying to stab her with the knife. Janet and her mother fell to the ground, both strugggling for control of the knife. Janet managed to roll ontop if her mother as she was yelling at her to stop. As her and her mother started to scream at each other a plethora of stabbing sounds were heard. Janet paused for a second thinking to herself she's been stabbed. Instead she looked down to see her mother laying in a pool of blood. The mirror shards across the floor all formed miniature spikes. Many of which were stabbed into her mother's back. Janet's father entered the room. He quickly pulled Janet off her mother and went to see what had happened to his wife. He screamed at Janet demanding to know what she did., but Janet nust sat there stunned with fear. A few weeks later Janet was being shipped off to Arclight Academy, a place her father deemed far enough from home.
Arte: Arte Vitri
Limits: Janet is new to discovering her powers so they're not very strong yet, but the major linitation behind her arte is Janice.
(Mini Bio)
Name: Janice
Appearance: The exact same as Janet's at all times.
Personality: Mean, b****, Pessimistic
Background: A subconscious personality who appeared to Janet through her vanity. Janice was first thought to have been nice but revealed herself to be cold and calculating. She appears whenever Janice looks into a mirror or uses her arte. When she'll appear and why she appears is a mystery, but when she does she constantly berates and insults Janet causing her imense emotional pain.
Skills: As a cheerleader she has some gymnastic and cardio training.
Weapon(s):
Roomate:

I'm going to be wiping a lot of Omnivident NPC floaters within the next chapter, so I'll look at working Janet in.

Not going to lie, I'm really hoping you manage to play up the whole christian thing. It'd be interesting considering the theme of this book is pretty deep in that territory. As far as I know, none of the characters in right now seem to be all that religious...even Evelyn, who always wears a crucifix, isn't all that religious.

Infinity wrote:
I should have one up by either tomorrow or Wednesday

No worries, the post is most likely going up on Friday or Saturday.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 am

Color me surprised, accepting a split personality like that, with the only worry the religion part of the character. The fact we'll have 2 virti now is interesting as well. Kiki must have great faith in you Shine.

Tsubaki probably pays homage to her ancestors off camera. She definitely practices Shinto but I don't know what, if any, other religion she has.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
"chain of Christian-affiliated chicken restaurants" -off brand Chik-fil-a. Sorry i read this and thought of this first thing.
Also It would be so funny to see her and Idelia be roomates.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Waifu: I'm married
alice sacrifices a lamb during chapter 2 or 3

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:33 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
I was thinking of making that type of character as my second one, but that was scraped for Lloyd instead.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:13 pm
Site Admin

I enjoy Lloyd too.

Really, all of the characters are quite complex and have developed quite interestingly as well. The Carter event also added a very profound dimension.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:25 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Deciton_Reven wrote:
Color me surprised, accepting a split personality like that, with the only worry the religion part of the character. The fact we'll have 2 virti now is interesting as well. Kiki must have great faith in your Shine.

I didnt make it that clear in Janets bio but Janice is NOT a split personality! She's Janet's reflection. I.E. everytime Janet comes in contact with a mirror Janice could show up and hurt Janet's feelings. Which is ironic since her arte is vitri and her first power to manifest is reflection manipulation. She just bas no contrpl over it..yet.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:17 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Oh man shine... Now I want ger to be Idelia's roommate even more.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm

kiki, you should post

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Posting on Friday.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 pm

POAST

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:40 pm
YIM WWW

Waitin on Wizz

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:18 am
 [ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 52  Next