The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
Lands Of Fate 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Sed offered Sho his rapier, hilt first. In the hilt was a red gem, which would obviously be noticed as magical to anyone with a large amount of knowledge for this. "It's just a normal rapier." He explained, he himself not knowing about the gem.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:58 pm

*OOC: Gah. I can’t believe I forgot this topic for so long. What did I miss?*

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 pm
Site Moderator

Sho looked at it and handed it back to him. "It has magical propertiiiiiiies to it. It is not normal. The soource iss a red geeem. Boy....show me your stance.....I willlll be the judge ooof where to begin."

OOC: MY epic character showing up and kickign a** and taking names.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed blinked in disbelief, looking at the gem before adapting his defensive stance. Having lost all memory, including his stances and most tactics he knew, he had improvised a fairly weak stance, full of openings that were clear as day.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Site Moderator

"If I dueled you right nooooow, I would have killed you 72 different ways. They are very obvious ones too." Sho said and then put his hand above his head and shouted something that sounded like complete gibberish. In his hand materialized a Rapier. He then went into a stance, one that seemed absolutely perfect. Textbook material.

"Mimic my stance as best as you can." Sho said. "Youuuuur training begins nooow."

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed gulped at the mention of 72 different ways to be killed, immediately beginning to mimic the stance, his ability to read and copy stances seeming above average, only a select few openings remaining in his version of the stance. "Like this?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Site Admin

Ali would have stood there and watched but she decided to sit on the ground, though she knew she was going to get a bit wet sitting in the snow. She took out her magical songbook from her pack, she felt the symbols and runes that covered the book. "Would I still be alive without you?" she thought gratefully. She sang a bit of the fire song and a small patch of snow evaporated from the area giving her dry ground to sit on. She placed the pack on the ground and flipped through the pages of the book, she knew it was about time she learned a few more spell songs.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Site Moderator

"Yes. But you leave openings yet, far less Iiiiiii may add." Sho said. "Now. Come at me......do nooooot hold back."

Sho said as he pointed his blade at him and then went back into his stance.

"I waaaaarn you. Thiiiiis willl be paaaainful. You will recognize yoooour Mistakes immedietly and theeey will be corrected....shortly after...lest you repeat the same mistake."

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed gulped, but nodded slowly, reeling his left hand, with his rapier in it, back.

In that exact moment, it happened. Instinct took over, and Sed completely changed his stance to one that, although he didn't know, he had developed prior to getting amnesia. It had only one clear flaw, his right shoulder blade, which remained completely undefended as his rapier began to emit a green glow.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 pm
Site Moderator

"Interesting.....your form isssss.....quiiite diffffferent then thaaaat of what I expeeccted. Youuuur blade glow's. Perhaps itttt remiinds you offff something you haaave forgotten." Sho said. He was intrigued. But now it was time for training. "NOW! Come at me!" Sho shouted. His tone was now serious and angerfilled. No longer warm and friendly like before. It was time for him to see what Sed was capable of.

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

A smirk rose onto Sed's features, who gripped his weapon as he prepared for what was to come. "Here I come!" He laughed, swinging his rapier down, the weapon completely missing Sho. However, it did create a small, stationary whirlwind, for lack of a better word, which began to suck Sho in and closer to Sed.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:30 pm
Site Moderator

"Thereee's more to you then whaaaat there seems to be." Sho said calmly to Sed. He brought his hand to his should and the swept in front of him and destroyed the whirlwind with his own magic. "Now....I ask you to train with the blade....your rapier......and you give me MAGIC instead......which do you want....make up your miiiiiiiiiiind!"

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed raised his eyebrows, looking at Sho as if he was spouting out nonsense, returning to his stance with a lick of his lips. "So, you want my sword?" He asked with confidence, holding his rapier out in front of him with stretched arms, the point aiming for Sho's neck. He dashed across the distance between the two, poised to strike at Sho's neck.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

(( You guys clearly don't need me :eew: ))

Lucid shook his head. "Sed does not know how much he really helped." He said to himself, looking upon Ali. "The girl's working hard. Weren't there two others? An older Elf, and a wolf..." Lucid thought, before looking up into the sky, seeing Juniper and Gar still floating in the air. "Ah, still seeing the sights." As Lucid walked off, he lifted his hand, waving to the group.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 pm
Site Moderator

Sho let Sed approach. He smiled. As struck for Sho's throat with his rapier he move his head ducked in and landed a hard blow into Sed's chest with his fist and then pushed off with it and knocked him to the ground.

"Do not be over CONFIDENT" Sho yelled. "No matter hooooow powerful you may think you are, over confidence leeeads to flaws......sloppyness......deeeath. Now, get up, and strike at me again!"

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 pm
 [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next