The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 pm

[ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
The Line of War. (Full version) 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Tekun, Kevin & Althea===

It was like the entire world had changed. The bridge was all but deserted, only six guards present on the entire bridge. Two at each end, and the final two patrolling across it's impressive length. Meanwhile, it was hard to believe that the city they had been through before was the same one they were entering now. There had only been a few guards in the entire city last time, but now, the amount of guards easily reached into the hundreds. Due to this, the villagers were starting to feel safer, and slowly they slipped into the streets. First it was mostly adult men, who looked like they could either outrun or overpower a few black critters. Children, elderly and women followed soon, the entire population flooding into the streets, livening up the entire city.

The Gummi Ship landing area was visible in the distance, already two people awaiting the group there, although they seemed to be busy with their own business. One of the men was the gunslinging pilot that had brought them this far, and the second was Sabin, now brandishing what appeared to be a pair of claws. The pilot had his gun trained on Sabin, who seemed ready to assault at any moment. This was not good.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun approached the two.

"Ah, your alive yet it seems, glad to see that." He said directing his attention towards the gun slinger who got them here and towards Sabin. "Hm...You look like your about to rip a throat out and you look like your about to shoot someone. Any chance we're able to discuss what ails us before we kill each other."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

"This man is an enemy of the Kingdom." Sabin snarled. "He stole valuable blueprints from Disney Castle, working under orders from the Heartless commanders!" He continued, gripping his weapons tightly. He wasn't about to let this man escape, he might still have the blueprints. "Sky pirate Balthier, I'll have your head!"

"I work for whoever pays, must you blame me for doing what just about everyone does during times of war? How do you think it's possible that both you and the Nobodies have such an ample supply of steel for your weapons, considering that the only large deposit of iron in the known universe is owned by a single company?" The pilot, now identified as Balthier, asked. There was the distinct sound of various weapons loading. "Hmmm, the soldiers are always more persuasive with guns than words, huh?" The man asked, lowering his pistol as he suddenly realized he had quite a lot of rifles trained on him. "Back to the prison, we depart." He murmured, dropping his weapon. "I must say though, the room service was terrible last time!"

"Guards, arrest him and have him submitted for interrogation until he submits and reveals the location of the blueprints." Sabin commanded. "Then execute him."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun raised an eyebrow. He didn't know that he was working with the hearless, but even so.

"Execute him?!" Tekun questioned stepping slightly. "Your being a bit extreme Sabin. He may be working the heartless. But to kill him, shouldn't imprisionment be enough."

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia picked up the map that had landed at her feet, and bowed before the king "Thank you your majesty" she said "I hope to make you and your kingdom proud once I become a proper keyblade wielder" she paused for a second afterwards contemplating whether to speak her mind or not but in the end her mind won. "Er..your majesty I was wondering...if you could perhaps send someone with me? I doubt whether I'd be strong enough to go to a world controlled by the heartless alone." she stated honestly.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

"You do not know this man very well, huh?" Sabin asked with a raised eyebrow, making sure Balthier was out of hearing range. "He has escaped from even the King himself, he is a master of escape and only needs a few seconds of wavering attention to flee." The guardian murmured, slowly taking off the rather uncomfortable metal claws attached to his fists, being little more than gauntlets with three blades crafted between the knuckles. "Well then, are you ready for the warzone?"

===Sylvia===

The King seemed to slip deep into thought. "I believe three Keyblade Wielders are already heading towards Twilight Town, maybe you can ask their assistance." He suggested, moving down the steps to equal ground with the woman, which really brought out how short he really was. "There is a point in time when we must let you students of the academy witness the true face of the war, and stop giving you constant protection." He murmured, nodding in agreement with himself. "If you hurry, you might catch up to those Keyblade Wielders..."

Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun grumbled. "Yea. I'm ready. Sure, I don't know him very well, but you kill him after an interogation and we're no better then the heartless. Yes, he may be a liability, but, surely there's a better way." He said crossing his arms.

They come for me...

The mages...

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Stepping aback as the two ladies went through a transformation, Ross watched as they flew off, leaving him to follow their orders blindly. It wasn't a pleasant idea, but they were much stronger than him, it was a terrible idea to defy them. He stepped gingerly to the crates, placing one foot onto the wood and beginning to climb. As he made his way to the top, he silently wondered if there would be anyone else at the site he was going to. Perhaps one or two of the other trainees were also in the city. Climbing was easy work, however, and he had reached the peak before long, leaving him little time to think. Knowing not what his next move would be, the young man began to observe everything around him.

OoC: Wow, I'm behind. I totally forgot I was in this...

Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:05 am
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

"War isn't about being better, it's about surviving and protecting your population from harm. By stealing those plans, he has cost the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of our people! How many more must die so we can be 'better' than our enemies?" Sabin demanded, before heading into the gummi hangar. "Who's flying?"

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 pm
Site Moderator

"I can fly." Tekun said heading to the hangar as well, trailing behind Sabin. "In war, we must ahear to the principles that make us human, that make us a humane. If we don't, we all may one day end up becoming like Karel did. The legndary sword saint reduced to nothing more then a shadow of his former self. A killing machine. I havn't seen a heartless or human dare stand against him in his state. After Elibe fell, the chaos reminded him of his past, giving up the sword and vowing never to be like that again didn't seem to be enough. I saw him kill heartless, then I saw him kill the ones the heartless were going to kill."

They come for me...

The mages...

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia bowed again "Yes your majesty" she said "Thank you for your help your majesty" she turned and left the throne room. "Hmm I'll need a Gummi Ship" she mumbled to herself, she headed down one of the hallways, she was happy that she had spent the time to remember the locations of many of the important rooms in the castle such as the hangar. She walked purposely towards the hangar, and once she made it there she put her hand on her hip waiting for some type of service.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

Sabin paused, shaking his head. "Don't go near Beatrix with that attitude, she'll kill you." He stated calmly, heading directly for their gummi ship. "Human? Principles? If you cling to words during war, you will find that not only will you perish, but so will hundreds of innocents." The man said simply. "In the grand scheme of things, what we do isn't justified, no matter how you look at. This isn't about who is right, or principles, this is about surviving another race, that just so happens to need to kill us to survive. Do we not kill boars and other animals for our own food? What Heartless do isn't mindless killing, it's feeding." The man seemed to have put some serious thought into this. "Cling to your principles, and you won't be able to cling to your own survival." He finished, climbing the ladder into the gummi ship.

===Sylvia===

The guard shook his head, silently following after the person he had been told to guard with his life. "Miss... I doubt you'll get any help here." He told her bluntly, noticing that the only attention the woman was receiving, was a few rather strange glances from some of the mechanics. "Besides, you can go out to the courtyard on the far end of the hangar, and just take any ship that isn't claimed." The guard pointed out, giving a quick salute to the woman. "This is where we part ways, then?"

Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Site Moderator

"You're point is valid. Look, my views are flexible. I'm not about to let my self get killed. But what i'm saying is, war changes people. Sometimes for the worst. I'm sure you know this." Tekun said following Sabin into the Gummi ship. "I have my own views and you do as well. I'm just saying, is all killing necessary?" He turned to look to Althea and Kevin and see how far behind they were. "You guys coming or what?" He shouted to them.

They come for me...

The mages...

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
DH_Ninja wrote:
"You're point is valid. Look, my views are flexible. I'm not about to let my self get killed. But what i'm saying is, war changes people. Sometimes for the worst. I'm sure you know this." Tekun said following Sabin into the Gummi ship. "I have my own views and you do as well. I'm just saying, is all killing necessary?" He turned to look to Althea and Kevin and see how far behind they were. "You guys coming or what?" He shouted to them.

Althea
Althea nodded her head "Lets be off then" she said, breaking her silence. Stepping over towards Tekun to proceed on over to the ship. A look of disdain across her expression, obviously she was in quite deep thought. The anticipation was maddening really. In realty she held the same views as tekun pretty much, she simply didn't express it like he did. "'war changes people'. Aint it the truth.. She thought to herself mildly.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin, who was glancing around nervously, snapped back to himself at the sound of Tekun's voice. So now what?He thought to himself as he shuffled on behind Althea. He meant to respond to Tekun with a simple 'I'm coming' or 'Alright', but words failed him for no appearant reason. Not knowing if this was from excitement or simply fear of what layed ahead, he followed Althea to the Gummi Ship.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 pm
 [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next