The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:58 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Interest in "SSF2 Rants" Series? 

Should I start a SSF2 Rant YT series?
WORTH 62%  62%  [ 18 ]
Not worth.... 38%  38%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 29

Interest in "SSF2 Rants" Series? 
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a YT series that I had in mind called "SSF2 Rants". Basically I would go off for a couple of minutes on a certain character, mode, stage, or any part of SSF2 in a truthful, no hold back manner. Don't get it wrong tho, many of these vids would be me gushing about how much I love something, they definitely will not all be negative. Figured I'd ask cuz I'm not sure how much you guys care about what I think XD and just to gauge general interest!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Sorabotics wrote:
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a YT series that I had in mind called "SSF2 Rants". Basically I would go off for a couple of minutes on a certain character, mode, stage, or any part of SSF2 in a truthful, no hold back manner. Don't get it wrong tho, many of these vids would be me gushing about how much I love something, they definitely will not all be negative. Figured I'd ask cuz I'm not sure how much you guys care about what I think XD and just to gauge general interest!

I'd be down to collab with you if this was a thing, I'm doing analysis videos soon.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:41 am
BR Member

TSF.Strife wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:

I'd be down to collab with you if this was a thing, I'm doing analysis videos soon.

Well, I've done a few character analyses already and I plan to do 1-2 more before starting this series. We could see how popular it gets after the first couple episodes to see if the collaboration would be worth it. Also would be interesting since I'm sure me and you have different opinions on stuff and I plan on these being relatively informal rants lol

EDIT: What might actually be interesting is if you did videos on characters and stuff that I didn't have much of an opinion on so that your opinion gets out there and we dont have a mishmash of ideas lol. Kinda like how SSBM tutorials is mainly Kira but he has episodes where guests take over the episodes.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Sorabotics wrote:
TSF.Strife wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:

Well, I've done a few character analyses already and I plan to do 1-2 more before starting this series. We could see how popular it gets after the first couple episodes to see if the collaboration would be worth it. Also would be interesting since I'm sure me and you have different opinions on stuff and I plan on these being relatively informal rants lol

EDIT: What might actually be interesting is if you did videos on characters and stuff that I didn't have much of an opinion on so that your opinion gets out there and we dont have a mishmash of ideas lol. Kinda like how SSBM tutorials is mainly Kira but he has episodes where guests take over the episodes.

I could do that, DM me if/when you wanna start

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 pm
BR Member

TSF.Strife wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:
TSF.Strife wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:

I could do that, DM me if/when you wanna start

Alright, will do

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:42 pm

MGN Username: Jaxler
Currently Playing: Chibi-Robo!
I'll join in on the collab bandwagon as well if you want. Honestly tho, you might just be able to tailor this interest in content creation a general SSF2 podcast or something similar. I wonder if something like that would help you keep from going too narrow with the content.

Lemme know if you want me to help as well. You can DM on twitter (@jaxwastaken) or just send me a memo and i can send you my discord handle as well.

Edit: correct twitter handle.

GO WATCH MY STREAM:
twitch.tv/heyitsjaxler

Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am
 [ 6 posts ]