The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 2:43 am

[ 5869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 392  Next
Rate the Avatar/Signature!!! (NEW RULE IN OP) 
Site Moderator

I'm sorry, were you trying to pass yourself off as an intelligent person? It's not working, so you can drop the charade. First of all, you don't know how to spot sarcastic humor. Second, someone doesn't have to be famous or familiar to draw attention to themselves. As a matter of fact, I have no idea who she is, either. I just love the style in which she's drawn and the way she's flipping you in particular off. Third, if you think an animation is less boring than an ordinary picture, that's your very misguided opinion. I happen to think my avatar has more action going on in it than your sprite thing. You can't beat the opposition out of me with generic pixelated crap. Fourth, a signature consists of all media and text used below every one of a user's posts. Signatures are meant to be judged as a whole, but you plainly can't see that. And lastly, my signature is only blurred to people who haven't heard of bloom and gloss effects. It gives it depth and a certain shine that you don't get with random Gaussian Blurring.

Ah, now that I've addressed these certain issues with your mental state, I hereby bestow upon you two fresh -1's to tack onto your horrible signature and avatar. Their existence now degrades the board's prestige in its entirety. Well done.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 am

bluemage77 wrote:
I'm sorry, were you trying to pass yourself off as an intelligent person? It's not working, so you can drop the charade. First of all, you don't know how to spot sarcastic humor. Second, someone doesn't have to be famous or familiar to draw attention to themselves. As a matter of fact, I have no idea who she is, either. I just love the style in which she's drawn and the way she's flipping you in particular off. Third, if you think an animation is less boring than an ordinary picture, that's your very misguided opinion. I happen to think my avatar has more action going on in it than your sprite thing. You can't beat the opposition out of me with generic pixelated crap. Fourth, a signature consists of all media and text used below every one of a user's posts. Signatures are meant to be judged as a whole, but you plainly can't see that. And lastly, my signature is only blurred to people who haven't heard of bloom and gloss effects. It gives it depth and a certain shine that you don't get with random Gaussian Blurring.

Ah, now that I've addressed these certain issues with your mental state, I hereby bestow upon you two fresh -1's to tack onto your horrible signature and avatar. Their existence now degrades the board's prestige in its entirety. Well done.

20's for that wonderful paragraph you posted.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Waifu: I'm married
bluemage77 wrote:

I wish I could sig this.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 am
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

I had bacon yesterday and it was even more delicious than before. So, I now give you a perfect ten for the avvy. Mmm... still a 5 for the sig, though. You need a bacon sig.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
I had bacon yesterday and it was even more delicious than before. So, I now give you a perfect ten for the avvy. Mmm... still a 5 for the sig, though. You need a bacon sig.

avi- 9
sig - 6

Patrick wrote:
SUPAH MECHA SONIC FOR SSF2!!! :headbang: :headbang:

If tson needs to stfu, put this in your sig.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish
5/10

6/10

(not a DN fan..)

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 pm

3/10 for both.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
8/10. Its a kind of funny, and pretty well made DP

6/10 too much to it, should be a bit smaller.. fits in with the DP however.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:32 am

8/10 - cute :3

5/10 - ewww...... is it supposed to match?

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
8/10

8/10

And yes shounic, its two sides of the same character and they're well made >.>

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 am
Site Moderator

10/10

10/10

What more is there to be said.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 pm

DH_Ninja wrote:
10/10

10/10

What more is there to be said.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:43 pm

avy 8/10

Sigg, 10/10 I love the Mario one.

Spell check is powered by Chuck Norris, this must be the reason why so many people are afraid to use one.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 pm
 [ 5869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 392  Next