The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:49 pm

[ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
The Lost Continent (A pokemon RP) 

tarn66 wrote:
tarn66 wrote:
Character name: Fog Smith
Character gender: male
Character appearance: Fog has blonde hair. He wears a green t-shirt an jeans every day.
Character backstory: Fog grew up in a poor family. He wants to become a great trainer to win money for his parents. When he got to the Atlantica Region with almost no good pokemon.
Pokemon: Bulzel, Pikachu, and charmander.

fix'd

Alright then. Accepted.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Creis is everywhere.
Character name: Creis Wilwood
Character gender: Male
Character appearance: Creis' hair is a dark chestnut, several bangs hanging down into his face. His eyes are similar in color, though a little darker, almost as if his eyes were black. The rest of his face is the stereotypical appearance of a caucasian teenager. He wears a dark blue teeshirt over a black long-sleeve shirt. He wears a pair of khaki pants. His shoes are mostly yellow, accompanied by two black stripes. Creis wears black, metal gauntlets over his hands and the front of his forearms.
Character backstory: Creis was born in the Kanto region, taking root in Saffron City. His family had moved here, as it was a sort of Central city, able to quickly access Celadon, Cerulean, and Vermillion from there. He lived the life of a normal kid, nothing too strange happening. When he came of age, he set off in the Vermillion Port to Palette Town, to receive a pokemon. After receiving his Charmander, he took the ferry to Johto, where he would begin his long journey. He had only received three badges when he was informed of the new island's discovery. As an aspiring trainer, he set off to the island in hopes of seeing new pokemon.
Pokemon: Charmander, Eevee, and Totodile

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Ah good, an eevee. Accepted.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Waifu: You!
Character name: Synkus Niro
Character appearance: Black spiked downwards hair, blue jacket with black t-shirt. hazel eyes and grey jeans. Wheres 2 plain gloves.
Character backstory: Synkus was born in Celadon and lived a pretty normal life up until the age of 10 when he got his license. He has travelled the places of Kanto and Johto. He heard about the recently discovered island and jumped to the adventure.
Pokemon: Munchlax, Raikou (He doesn't have to be accepted), Delibird, Venusaur, Sneazle.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 am

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
WereBob wrote:
teamchaotex wrote:
Character name: Tarcisius Caedmon, or TC for short
Character appearance: Dark blue T-shirt, navy blue shorts, dark blue gloves, thick gold belt.
Character backstory: An oldtimer from the land of Hoenn, hailing from Lilycove City, TC was given a Torchic as his starter, and went on his way, along with his childhood friends Pichu and Porygon, and companion Swellow, to tame many wild Pokemon, often raising them from eggs he found. He was lucky enough to find a Latios egg, which he hatched and raised, and was once rescued from a rampaging Tyrannitar by a shiny Poochyena, a Regice, and a Registeel, whom he befriended and captured. He also rescued a group of Pokemon (Chimecho, Metang, Skitty, and Snorunt) from Team Aqua. He has decided to bring only 12 pokemon with him to this new land. He is widely known in Hoenn as the 4-time Elite Four champion and 2-time winner in Master Rank contests. TC is also a technical genius, and has developed an improved system of storing Pokemon. He came to Atlantica in hopes of creating a new PC system.
Pokemon: Blaziken (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Porygon (Norman), Swellow, Poochyena (shiny, Ty), Regice, Registeel (Russell), Chimecho (Js Success, or JS for short), Metang (Friar Tuck), Snorunt (Chekov), and Skitty.
(Sorry about the #, they all have kinda backstories)
Items: Charcoal (Torchie), Amulet Coin (Qui-Gon), Focus Band (Swellow), Silk Scarf (Skitty), King's Rock (Ty), Heal Bell (JS), Steel Box (Friar Tuck), Light Ball (8th Wonder), Nevermeltice (Snorunt), Shell Bell (Russell), Up-Grade (Norman).

Woah, I was fine with "I have three, low levels". But twelve high levels, some being legendary or shiny? No.

BTW this isn't the game so the storage system is the same one as always, it is the best thing in the world after all. Also there is no 'held items'. Things like the Amulet Coin wouldn't do anything anyways...

Plus, no. Great effort, just too great.

KP accepted, TC need revision.

First of all Regice is extremely weak; so is Registeel, and so is shiny Poochyena.
Plus, only Blaziken, Latios, Swellow, and Poochyena are above level 42...
Regi's = 40
Everyone else = low 30's
New input?

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:21 am

teamchaotex wrote:
First of all Regice is extremely weak; so is Registeel, and so is shiny Poochyena.
Regi's = 40
Everyone else = low 30's
New input?

Did you not read his post? They need to be basic stage, not legendaries, and a reasonable level.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:31 pm

THoT wrote:
Character appearance: Black spiked downwards hair, blue jacket with black t-shirt. hazel eyes and grey jeans. Wheres 2 plain gloves.
Character backstory: Synkus was born in Celadon and lived a pretty normal life up until the age of 10 when he got his license. He has travelled the places of Kanto and Johto. He heard about the recently discovered island and jumped to the adventure.
Pokemon: Munchlax, Delibird, Venusaur, Sneasel.

Yeah, just couldn't accept Raikou, but the rest is okay. Though the Venasaur is only accepted because of your PD experience. Sneasel my favorite pokemon, also it's like the only one I can spell.

teamchaotex wrote:
WereBob wrote:
teamchaotex wrote:
Character appearance: Dark blue T-shirt, navy blue shorts, dark blue gloves, thick gold belt.
Character backstory: An oldtimer from the land of Hoenn, hailing from Lilycove City, TC was given a Torchic as his starter, and went on his way, along with his childhood friends Pichu and Porygon, and companion Swellow, to tame many wild Pokemon, often raising them from eggs he found. He was lucky enough to find a Latios egg, which he hatched and raised, and was once rescued from a rampaging Tyrannitar by a shiny Poochyena, a Regice, and a Registeel, whom he befriended and captured. He also rescued a group of Pokemon (Chimecho, Metang, Skitty, and Snorunt) from Team Aqua. He has decided to bring only 12 pokemon with him to this new land. He is widely known in Hoenn as the 4-time Elite Four champion and 2-time winner in Master Rank contests. TC is also a technical genius, and has developed an improved system of storing Pokemon. He came to Atlantica in hopes of creating a new PC system.
Pokemon: Blaziken (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Porygon (Norman), Swellow, Poochyena (shiny, Ty), Regice, Registeel (Russell), Chimecho (Js Success, or JS for short), Metang (Friar Tuck), Snorunt (Chekov), and Skitty.
(Sorry about the #, they all have kinda backstories)
Items: Charcoal (Torchie), Amulet Coin (Qui-Gon), Focus Band (Swellow), Silk Scarf (Skitty), King's Rock (Ty), Heal Bell (JS), Steel Box (Friar Tuck), Light Ball (8th Wonder), Nevermeltice (Snorunt), Shell Bell (Russell), Up-Grade (Norman).

Woah, I was fine with "I have three, low levels". But twelve high levels, some being legendary or shiny? No.

BTW this isn't the game so the storage system is the same one as always, it is the best thing in the world after all. Also there is no 'held items'. Things like the Amulet Coin wouldn't do anything anyways...

Plus, no. Great effort, just too great.

KP accepted, TC need revision.

Regi's = 40
Everyone else = low 30's
New input?

Yes new input, wait no. Your still declined. Like Javaman said, I don't care how weak they are, in real life pokemon wouldn't have 'levels' anyways, I care what and how many there are. If THoT can sacrifice a lot of his PD work then you can sacrifice your not real work.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Belthawhore wrote:
*closes notepad with all PD notes in it*

K, now I don't have to make it.

Yes the f*** you do.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:04 pm

K. Revised.
Character backstory: An oldtimer from the land of Hoenn, hailing from Lilycove City, TC was given a Torchic as his starter, and went on his way, along with his childhood friends Pichu and companion Swellow, to tame many wild Pokemon, often raising them from eggs he found. He has decided to bring only 3 Pokemon with him to this new land.
Pokemon: Blaziken (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Swellow

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 am

Location: In your mind telling you "Hello_____, I want to play a game."
werebob said only first forms. Blaziken will be made a Torchic.sooooo.... yea.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 am

THoT wrote:
Pokemon: Munchlax, Raikou (He doesn't have to be accepted), Delibird, Venusaur, Sneazle.

O.O... Are you really going to move on from PD?

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 am

tarn66 wrote:

Hmph... where?
Character backstory: An oldtimer from the land of Hoenn, hailing from Lilycove City, TC was given a Torchic as his starter, and went on his way, along with his childhood friends Pichu and companion Swellow, to tame many wild Pokemon, often raising them from eggs he found. He has decided to bring only 3 Pokemon with him to this new land.
Pokemon: Torchic (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Taillow

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 am

teamchaotex wrote:
K. Revised.
Pokemon: Blaziken (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Swellow

here.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 am

teamchaotex wrote:
tarn66 wrote:

Hmph... where?
Pokemon: Torchic (Torchie), Pichu (8th Wonder), Taillow

That's not what I meant. I meant, where did Werebob say only first forms?

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:28 am

WereBob wrote:
tarn66 wrote:
Character name: Fog Smith
Character gender: male
Character appearance: Fog has blonde hair. He wears a green t-shirt an jeans every day.
Character backstory: Fog grew up in a poor family. He wants to become a great trainer to win money for his parents. When he got to the Atlantica Region with some good pokemon.
Pokemon: Tyranitar , Electivire, Houndoom, Pachirisu, Riolu, and Charizard.

How he plans on winning money on a continent that has one and a half towns on it escapes me. If you wish to have such powerful pokemon You need a much better backstory.

In fact guys pokemon limit is three. They must be first stage or baby stage. This mandate is to keep players at about the same power level to start off with.

here.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 am
 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next