The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

WarPandaXI wrote:
The man turned around. "Hmm? Oh, well they would most likely be somewhere in Varsk, which is quite aways from here, but you know that, don't you?" He said, slight confusion in his voice. "So why did you decide to look HERE?" He finished, still slightly untrustingly. The bear, meanwhile, slowly transformed back into his human state, which has white spikey hair, dirty brown T-shirt and shorts, and a Remedy badge on his shoulder.
Nile, now getting annoyed by the man still assuming that he(Nile) came here by his own will, said "I told you, it wasn't my decision! I was teleported here through some kind of wormhole; which way is it back to Varsk anyway?" Nile said somewhat timidly, he was rushing through his words anxious to learn the way back to Varsk. "Wait a second," Nile said, slowing back down to a normal pace, remembering something the man had said, "You said that you were a part of the Phoenix Remedy, 'to bring all evil in this world to a halt, and to destroy corruption', how are your methods, are you agressive, more passive, what?" Nile said, intriuged by the Remedy, now not so much even thinking about Varsk anymore.
OOC: So, is that a good length?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 am

OOC: Much better! And... Blood? She pointed at the orange-haired teen...

BIC: "Hmm? Our methods? Well, most evil won't stop just because we asked them to, so we usually resort to fighting." He said calmly, hoping to find a new recruit, as those were quite hard to come by. "Why do you ask?" He asked, as the two old men eyed him, not knowing what he was up to. Just then, the bears human form began to try and reach an apple, but ended up falling out of the tree with a comical "thud".

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Oo...kay, that was a little random.
BIC:"I am interested in joining this Remedy, are there any special limits?" Nile asked with great hopes of joining the Remedy to help the prevention of anything kike the wildfire from happening from arsen, and helping anyone he could, as he always is willing to help others, especially on the cause of their wellbeing and life.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm

OOC: What was?

BIC: "Well, okay... But you'll need to complete some tests, first." He said, as a large orange circle began glowing around them, and drops of... Orange floated inside of it. "Well, let's go." He said, motioning for the others to come near, as the old men floated down, and the bear/human stepped inside the circle reluctantly, eyeing the apple in the tree.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC:Whoops... edited.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC: Just then, the bears human form began to try and reach an apple, but ended up falling out of the tree with a comical "thud". That was random.
BIC:"Okay." Nile said as he went into the circle, wondering where they were going.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm

OOC: Meh, just needed to fill sp- Uh, I mean, I just felt like teliing you what the others were doing... Uh, yeah, that's it. And alright, I'll have to check the edit out...

BIC: Suddenly, a large orange flash arose from the ground inside the circle, and it was evident that it was a teleportation spell, as there was no longer anyone in the circle, or a circle for that matter.

-------------------------------------

They were now in a room with white walls an ceiling, with the only thing that wasn't white being a large ogange circle on the ground, which everyone was inside. There didn't appear to be a door, or any windows in the room, and yet the man in all black began heading towards a wall. "Well, come along then." He said, as the bear and the twins followed.

"Huh? So you've met. Well, not much of a suprise, as he's probably stolen something from everyone in Steamport, although half of them probably don't know it yet." She said, obviously knowing him. "And that's why he probably knows every object in Steamport by heart, or even objects that are simply passin through, and ones that already have." The woman concluded, motioning for Koshindo to go forward and talk to him.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

"So this guy knows where the box of shards is huh?"Koshindo thoguth to him self.Although Koshindo was unsure about asking the theif for infomation he knew that this orange hair teen was his only lead so calmly Koshindo walked towards the orange hair their.When he got there he yelled "Hey you theif word on the street is that you know about the box of shards is it true?"Koshindo asked trying to act tough.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"Huh...? Box of shards? Oh yeah, I think that passed through once, they said they were taking it to... Hmmm... I think it was Kvarkus, but I'm not sure." He said, kicking back on his chair and peutting his black booted feet on the table. "Why do you ask? Are you gonna try and steal it or something? Makes sense, I'm pretty sure it would sell for quite a bit..." He paused, slightly drooling, but quickly shaking his head back and forth he snapped out of it. "Whatever... It's his prey, not mine..." He mumbled to himself before continuing. "Anyway, do I recognize you? You seem familiar..." He started, closly inspecting Koshindo.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC:WarPanda, can you describe the place that we went from the orange flash? I don't want to say anything about my surroundings without knowing what they are.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC:

WarPandaXI wrote:
OOC: Meh, just needed to fill sp- Uh, I mean, I just felt like teliing you what the others were doing... Uh, yeah, that's it. And alright, I'll have to check the edit out...

BIC: Suddenly, a large orange flash arose from the ground inside the circle, and it was evident that it was a teleportation spell, as there was no longer anyone in the circle, or a circle for that matter.

They were now in a room with white walls an ceiling, with the only thing that wasn't white being a large ogange circle on the ground, which everyone was inside. There didn't appear to be a door, or any windows in the room, and yet the man in all black began heading towards a wall. "Well, come along then." He said, as the bear and the twins followed.

"Huh? So you've met. Well, not much of a suprise, as he's probably stolen something from everyone in Steamport, although half of them probably don't know it yet." She said, obviously knowing him. "And that's why he probably knows every object in Steamport by heart, or even objects that are simply passin through, and ones that already have." The woman concluded, motioning for Koshindo to go forward and talk to him.

Sorry if the --------- thing confused you, but I have a tendency to make things between -----'s different areas.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: Oh, I only read the first segment.
BIC: "So what are these tests going to be?" Nile said, hoping to be accepted into the remedy, the only thought on his mind was the wildfire.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: You should probably read all the posts, even if you're not sure it'll pretain to you. And you may want to check out the rest of that post...

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"You don't remember me? Dude you just stole my wallet like ten minutes ago!Besides I'm not gonna sell the box I'm gonna open it and get the shard in it then I'm gonna find my master."Koshindo said"Well thanks anyways now if you would exscuse me I have to go to Kvarkus now."Then Koshindo started walking towards the door.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:
OOC: You should probably read all the posts, even if you're not sure it'll pretain to you. And you may want to check out the rest of that post...
Remember this, WarPanda?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next