The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:36 pm

[ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
McleodGaming Mafia 24: MG Mafia [Game Over] 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Lol I figured my role would be the killing one
GG bois
I'm up for whoever hosting next. Idk about being able to pick literally anything you want though. Wouldn't that just essentially be designing your own role?

AMA

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:50 am

I think we can handle 8 players at this point, maybe Blood will come back and play in the next one! :D

Besides, I don't want to get beat out for a spot if I'm asleep or something lol

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Oh, man, I somehow completely missed Terra's offer to host. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to steal the spot.

@Terra: I'm worried about an 8P. This game went by without a hitch, but it was a quick town loss. How modular is the set up? I'd consider shaving off a player or two if at all possible.

It's not going to be too complicated, if that's what you're asking. I'll probably just mess a bit with using more day roles, that's all, but the setup's design(whether role heavy and swingy or relatively vanilla) will be led by the roles chosen. There was quite some interest in this game, and hopefully we will have enough.

TOWK wrote:
Lol I figured my role would be the killing one
GG bois
I'm up for whoever hosting next. Idk about being able to pick literally anything you want though. Wouldn't that just essentially be designing your own role?

Essentially, it'll work just like SSBMafia. Which is that you'd pick a character or a real life person or an abstract concept if that catches your fancy, and then I'll collect the names and design roles off it, hopefully in one or two days time, and then the game begins.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:36 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Terra wrote:
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Oh, man, I somehow completely missed Terra's offer to host. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to steal the spot.

@Terra: I'm worried about an 8P. This game went by without a hitch, but it was a quick town loss. How modular is the set up? I'd consider shaving off a player or two if at all possible.

It's not going to be too complicated, if that's what you're asking. I'll probably just mess a bit with using more day roles, that's all, but the setup's design(whether role heavy and swingy or relatively vanilla) will be led by the roles chosen. There was quite some interest in this game, and hopefully we will have enough.

I was worried about the number of players, but judging by the activity of this thread even after the game has ended, it might not be an issue at all. All aboard the Upick hype train!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 am

Terra wrote:
Essentially, it'll work just like SSBMafia. Which is that you'd pick a character or a real life person or an abstract concept if that catches your fancy, and then I'll collect the names and design roles off it, hopefully in one or two days time, and then the game begins.

That sounds pretty dumb

I like it

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:43 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Right, if no one objects I'll put up the thread in about 12 hours or so.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Let's roll.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:51 pm
 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8