The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Inverted (Re-make) 

Story:
On the first year where time first spun, the universes were linked together. These universes were divided by their element. The elements were to determine what would happen to you next. However, an evil force from the unknown stood up and split these universes and the links. They terrorized every single part of the universes and enslaved them, at their command from their leader. Decrescendo. This was about to last for more than a century. Until a hero stood up and faced this force. This hero was Maosung. Both Decrescendo and Maosung fought to the death. And Maosung was victorious. The universes were free at last. However, the universes could no longer be connected.

Currently, this is the year 2000. The shrine of our great hero Maosung stands in your homeland. This was where the rumor started. There was a rumor in your homeland about a strange hidden door that leads to a completely different universe. But no one is sure if this rumor is true. Some say whoever finds this door can never come back to your homeland ever again. This is because the ones who were looking for this hidden door in their homeland never came back. You seem to be interested in this rumor. You try to investigate in your homeland about this rumor.....

Name: (What is your character's name?)
Race: (Is this a human or a creature like a fox?)
Weapon: (Nothing powerful, just basic)
Class: (What class is this character? Warrior?)
Personality: (How does your character act?)
Homeland: (What kind is it? Temperate forest? The frozen tundra?)
Background Story: (What's the story behind this character?)

Rules:
1: No god modding.
2: Don't control other characters or the storyline. I will try to make this fair.
3: Poison, Paralysis, and other status problems are fine, but however, you have to make sure they're not cheap. I will make this system fair as well.
4: Just have fun.

RPers:
CM Kevin:
Name: Kevin Post.
Race: Cat/Human.
Weapon: Crystal Bow/Bronze arrows.
Class: Archer.
Personality: Almost always curious, He's almost never Sad.
Homeland: Woodland.
Background Story: Growing up as one of the richest families in his "Village", He got everything he wanted. He "Accidently" Burned his house down at age 12, killing his Mom, Dad, and grandmother. He went to look for someone that might help him, but noone would help because he was rich. He kept telling them he wasn't anymore, but noone would beleive him. He wandered into the woods, found a crystal bow and bronze arrows. He used them for hunting. He eventually ran out and went back to that very spot where he found them, They had re-appeared. This was a far away from where he made shelter, so he decided to learn to make them. Once he made them, the bow wouldn't shoot. It only worked with those bronze ones. So he made a spare bow and arrows. He now lives adventuring different places for the door.

Dragon Fang:
Name: Ken Ukami
Race: Human
Weapon: Two-Handed sword
Class: Warrior
Personality: He is always serious, And takes time until he trust somebody
Homeland: Temperate forest
Background Story: His father was searching for the door but he never came back, The other searchers said that he was killed by a man, He doesn't believe the rumor but he wants to avenge his father.

Lady of Disorder
Name: Lauren Blackspike
Weapon: A longer than normal dagger.
Class: Thief
Personality: Manipulative, she'll change the way she acts to get what she wants.
Homeland: Frozen tundra
Background Story: Kicked out by her parents for stealing from them at 15, she's managed to survive by stealing food and other things from people.

Last edited by Mitsurugi RK on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:01 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Background Story: Growing up as one of the richest families in his "Village", He got everything he wanted. He "Accidently" Burned his house down at age 12, killing his Mom, Dad, and grandmother. He went to look for someone that might help him, but noone would help because he was rich. He kept telling them he wasn't anymore, but noone would beleive him. He wandered into the woods, found a crystal bow and bronze arrows. He used them for hunting. He eventually ran out and went back to that very spot where he found them, They had re-appeared. This was a far away from where he made shelter, so he decided to learn to make them. Once he made them, the bow wouldn't shoot. It only worked with those bronze ones. So he made a spare bow and arrows. He now lives adventuring different places for the door.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am

CM Kevin wrote:

Accepted. You want to start now?

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:33 am

Miles Edgeworth wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:

Nah, Wait for more people.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:34 am

CM Kevin wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
CM Kevin wrote:

Nah, Wait for more people.

Alright.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 am

Name: Ken Ukami
Weapon: Two-Handed sword
Class: Warrior
Personality: He is always serious, And takes time until he trust somebody
Homeland: Temperate forest
Background Story: His father was searching for the door but he never came back, The other searchers said that he was killed by a man, He doesn't believe the rumor but he wants to avenge his father.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:01 am

Alright. Shall we start?

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 am

Alright, Give me something to start with :-:

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:20 am

CM Kevin wrote:
Alright, Give me something to start with :-:

Setting: The Woodlands
Time: 10:00 AM

The surroundings seem quiet... You can easily hear a river nearby.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:25 am

Kevin Yawns. I hate nights. Just another chance for wild who-knows-what to eat me. Eh.
He sits up. My back.... Forest floors aren't so comfortable. I've been living here for what? , 2-3 years?
I've lost count anyway. I don't know my own age. Most of my life's a mystery now.
He stands up and looks around. I hear a river. Can't see it though. Hmm. He walks toward the direction that the sound of the river's coming from. Maybe it's fresh water... Maybe even food. Doubt it though.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:30 am

Near the direction of the river, you hear leaves being stepped on. Perhaps they're footsteps.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 am

I shouldn't get distracted. If I follow them , I might get lost. It is temping though. He listens to the footsteps. Forget water, Maybe I can get some information of this guy. And then I'll kill him. Maybe.He begins to follow the sound of the steps slowly, prepared to shoot his bow at any time. What if he's stronger? Do I really want to die? He thinks , walking slower and slower.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 am

"Huh? What was that?" The stranger heard leaves getting stomped on in your direction. The stranger looked and noticed you. The stranger starts to get freaked out by the bow and arrows you were carrying.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am

He prepares his bow for shooting. "Now, we don't want to get hurt now do we?" "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" "Don't answer and die by my bow." He says, pulling back his arrow. He smiles.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:41 am

"Don't shoot! I was just taking a walk here!" The stranger said. "I was just about to go to the river until I noticed you."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am
 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next