The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm

[ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
Anti-Sith Insurgency 

Currently Playing: The Game
"Proud Statement: My peak market price was over 9000 Credits. Disappointed Statement: However as I changed hands, my projected market value is now at 500 Credits. Addendum: Still I am a skilled negotiator and able to terminate hostility quite well. My mastery of over 6000 languages can attest to that. Should your needs be more practical, I would be more than happy to adapt my programming accordingly."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Kyzak smirked again. He concentrated; He would need the utmost of peace for this. He was preforming a favorite of his.. The Jedi Mind Trick. "You will sell this fine droid to me for the price of one hundred credits." Kyzak said in a trancing-like tone, staring the merchant straight in the eye.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:25 pm

((I hope N30 doesn't mind me being the merchant, because he's a side character.))
The Toydarian stares at Kyzak for a while.

"Like heck I will. What you think you're trying to pull waving your hand around like that? You think you're some kind of Jedi. Well I got news for you buddy, Jedi mind tricks don't work on my kind. Credits on the other hand."

"Subtle Suggestion: I would like to remind you should my master and owner die, I will automatically acquire their assets for my own gain."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:32 pm

"Hmm.. Alright, fine. Five hundred credits it is, then?" Kyzak said, heaving a heavy sigh. He was just putting on a show, realizing the droid's intent. It truly was a killing machine. Thinking about it, weren't HK droids constructed to assassinate people? Kyzak thought, putting his hand back on his chin.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:44 pm

"Sold! Droid is all yours!" the Toydarian said.

He was too busy counting the credits to notice that his patron nodded slightly to his latest sale.

"Statement: Excuse me meatbag, but you seemed to have dropped this," the HK unit said to his previous owner.

It was a primed thermal detonator that HK-74 had kept in a secret compartment on his person. Replacing the credits in the hands of the Toydarian with it, HK-74 turned to his new master.

"Master, I believe it is best we leave now."

The Master agreed and the two left the area before an explosion rocked the square.

((EDIT: Before you start complaining, I have acquired permission from Kyzak.
EDIT EDIT: 3 am here and I think the typoitis is acting up.))

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Kyzak fell to the ground at the shock of the grenade, despite how far he was. "Powerful stuff there.. Can't believe what I just did. So I suppose you ARE an assassin droid, then?" Kyzak asked, getting up rather clumsily.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:12 pm

"Mocking Query: Assassin droid? Condescending Statement: I would have thought that the liquids would have ceased circulation if only for a moment to realise that I am an assassin droid of unrivalled sophistication. Addendum: As long as you do not install the Pacifist Protocol Package."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:31 pm

OOC: Just so you know, I didn't mind you being the merchant.

Kyzak and HK-74

A mysterious man is a few feet away from Kyzak. You both notice he is slowly pulling out a blaster and seems to be ariming it at you as you walk by.

Rall

Rall notices a mysterious man, similar to the ones in the docking bays. The man looks at him, and turns away.

OOC:

Joat wrote:
*OOC: I don’t recall her recieving a blaster.*

Oh, sorry. I edited the post.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:55 pm

"Statement: Master I believe someone has expressed some hostility towards us," the HK unit said to his master before speaking to the man, "Threat: I would suggest you drop the weapon before I cave your temple in meatbag."

OOC: 4 AM, I am going to bed now. Kyzak, feel free to take a little liberties with my character.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 pm

OOC: If he wants to, he has my permission.

The man doesn't even answer. He proceeds to hold the trigger and lets go. Kyzak has less then a second to react to this.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:01 pm

As if instinct, Kyzak draws his lightsaber a split second before the bolt hits, deflecting it into the sky above. The blade of the saber was a beautiful and deep silver, the hilt flat and white with pulsing blue lines flowing through it. Kyzak wasted no time, dashing at the figure and aiming a slice for the blaster.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 pm

The man foolishly attempts to avoid you, but you end up missing the blaster and cutting his arm off. He faints, and he is bleeding heavily.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:14 pm

"..." Kyzak remains silent, focusing his mind. Wisps of blue began to appear around the man, as the bleeding began to stop, though slowly. "Someone call a medivac! We need to get this guy to the hospital, quickly!" Kyzak shouts, hoping someone will heed his yell.

(As you can see, he'll do whatever benefits him; In this case, he doesn't go to jail.)

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Kyzak

Two Ithorians who appear to be medics passing by run over to you, and of course, carrying a few medpacs. They pick up the injured man, without saying a word to you.

Rall

Rall eventually leaves the cantina, taking a glimpse of the man who eyed him. Unknown to Rall, the man is following him out, slowly taking out a vibrosword.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 pm

You don’t have any idea how true your words are…

I nod to him and head toward the cantina. I place the gun in my lab coat’s pocket, out of clear sight.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:49 pm
 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next