The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 

Rana nodded and his hands relaxed. His eyes stared past Tekun, wondering what all of this mess would lead to. "How soon do you mean?" He asked as he stepped back towards the door, hoping the younger boy had meant instantly. He turned to Anna again, who was watching him in an odd way. Rana wondered if she had any skill when it came to the mind; could she read what he let through? He hadn't been guarding himself, since none of the people around him seemed to have any proficiency in the subject.

Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Site Admin

Violet splashed the water playfully, and smiled at Adélaïde. "I have no possessions aside from a few small necessities, my lute and my windpipes." She pointed over to where they had changed "They're all over there." she smiled feeling proud of herself "Seems like I have the first step checked off!" she said cheerily.

Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm
Site Moderator

"Yes... indeed." Adélaïde rose from the bath and began to dry herself off. "You have potential, mon efant." She said, cheerily whipping the towel around her body. Then, in one quick motion, she ducked under her large robe and reappeared from the mountain of cloth. "Have you cleaned yourself enough? I feel as if I want take a big jog around zee building. The wind has kicked up very nicely."

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Site Admin

Violet felt rejuvenated it had been a while since she felt so refreshed, so relaxed, at a certain level of peace. She finally felt like her normal self again. She stood up from the bath smiling from the woman's praise of her potential. She wrapped a towel around herself quickly before she grew cold, she then got a robe for herself and wrapped it tightly about her thin frame, tying the sash into a neat bow. "Yes, a jog would be nice." she said while nodding, she sat awkwardly cross-legged in front of Adélaïde. "So what am I going to learn first?" she asked.

Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm
Site Moderator

"Well, you must learn to crawl before you take zee first step. How far can you crawl, at zee moment?" She prodded. "If eet is anysing less zan a kilometer, zen I fear you will fall behind in my teachings." She pulled a feather from the sleeve of her coat and examined it, casting it aside after a shrug. She then seemingly sat down on the numerous folds of her robe, almost like they were providing a chair for her. "You realize I do not plan to take an easy way with you, yes? I can be very, very cruel if I need to."

Jin wrote:

Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Site Moderator

"Once everyone is around an assembled, well head off, planning on going to the city. Trading center of the world. Very orderly, less hastle, less problems, less fights." Tekun smirked. "Don't worry, you seem a bit on edge, but, you just seem, stronger, you do something?" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon May 04, 2009 10:13 pm
Site Admin

Violet blinked vacantly, and stared at Adélaïde. "Runnings definitely not going to be a problem for me" she said confidently. "I've been running all my life, and my brother's and sister's have taught me how to run very well" She watched as Adélaïde examined a random feather, she thought it might have looked pretty in the woman's hair but didn't bother to say anything. She felt her hair self consciously, she would have to look for a violet to place in her hair, or perhaps ask Lex to pull one out of nowhere like he had last time.

You realize I do not plan to take an easy way with you, yes? I can be very, very cruel if I need to." said Adélaïde.

"Of course I know you can be cruel" she stated casually "Remember the whole making me cry thing? Remember that?" she would have gotten up and nudged her with her elbow but she had to be more respectful to her new master. She couldn't wait until one day she became a great master like her.

Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Site Moderator

"Yes, that was very humorous, indeed! I am very happy you see it my way!" She giggled. "I was afraid you would be very angry with me." She began to sway her arms back and forth, the folds of her robe falling over each other playfully. Adélaïde smiled c*** at Violet and refused to turn away.

Jin wrote:

Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 pm
Site Admin

"If I ever become as good as you will I be able to make as powerful illusions as you did?" asked Violet combing her fingers through her hair and twirling it around her pinky.

Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Rana's face drooped. "No," He sighed. He had nothing left to say. He nodded to Anna and took a step to the door, pausing for a reply if one were to come.

Sat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm
Site Moderator

"Haha... no." Adélaïde stated quickly as she rose and exited the room.The dust on the floor was wiped away as she walked out, but, curiously, it didn't collect on her robe at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Lex was busy having a staring contest with the manager. He was winning.

Jin wrote:

Sun May 10, 2009 5:38 pm
Site Moderator

FASTFORWARDING!!

Ater hours on end of traveling, the group reached the border of the country of Kzsea, in the distance many border patrol wyverns were seen in the distance. Tekun was nervous, almost clinging to Tania as they continued along. It was probably the longest time they went without confrontation. How they managed that for so long, who knows. Perhaps it was all bad luck. Eton walked along Syrene, he seemed pretty content, however, he was quiet the whol time, as was Syrene.

Leon lay in the inn bed, snoozing away. His armor cast off to the side. He was enjoying this little break. Especially the fact the room was free.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon May 11, 2009 8:08 pm
Site Moderator

Lex's stance wavered for a second. The hours of constant staring were making his eyes sore and dry. The manager had given up a while ago and was currently cowering in the corner. Being of a stout heart, Lex had refused to relinquish his title of winner to a man that didn't want it in the first place. A clumsy would have done so thus far, yet he remained diligent.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Adélaïde awoke from a pleasant slumber. She rubbed her eyes and noticed that Violet was nestled inside of her robe, still sleeping the minutes away. She wanted to move, but was afraid she'd wake the girl. Then the thought crossed her mind. How the hell did Violet get inside of her robe? Sure, the hole could stretch to fit the to of them, but sharing the same piece of clothing felt a bit strange. She lay there, pondering the anomaly.

Jin wrote:

Tue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Violet opened her eyes, all she saw was white, she immediately began to panic. How would she be able to play any new songs if she couldn't see the notes? How would she be able to learn how to play new instruments if she couldn't see them? How would she be able to leap from tree branch to tree branch? She didn't know what she had eaten or done to have caused her to go blind. She looked down at herself, she could see herself but everything else was white, she began to ponder what type of spell would be able to do such a thing. She saw that there was a light where wind seemed to be whistling by, she crawled towards the wind and popped her head out of the robe. She looked up at Adélaïde sitting on her flowing robe like a mother hen on her nest.

"Oh sorry" said Violet, relieved she wasn't blind "I don't even know how I got in there" she said while rubbing her eyes.

----

Tania sat atop Windy her legs slung over the left side, since she was wearing a pale pink dress. She would have preferred riding clothes but they were left buried wherever they had left her body when she died. She was mystified by the idea that she was created from magic while another her is lying in the ground somewhere, she looked at her hand and closed it slowly into a fist, it was all so unbelievable, the endless possibilities of magic. Windy neighed as if she had read her mistress's mind. She wondered if her father had received her letter now, they had been travelling for quite a while now. Rana walked at her side, as usual. His presence was always so comforting to have around. Tekun walked on her other side, very near her, practically brushing against Windy, she smiled to herself he was always so protective.

Windy neighed, Tania looked up shading her eyes from the glare of the sun. She saw border patrol wyverns weaving through the air routinely. She knew they had nothing to fear, they were lawful people, if worse came to worse she'd reveal her noble heritage to them. If they cared about it for that matter. She hoped their luck would be good for a change, perhaps her mother was looking down on her at the very moment.

----

Anna walked in silence slightly behind everyone, at first while walking she let the magic flow to the spectacles, allowing her to see the various auras from nature, creatures and people off in the distance. She didn't want them to get ambushed. As they travelled she grew more bold no longer worrying about being attacked. She walked in silence not saying anything, just silently enjoying the company of the others. She had never been in such a group before, she hoped they would stay together for a long while. They were all so nice. She saw a speck fly by high in the sky, she looked up with the spectacles which allowed her to see the wyvern border patrol up close. They didn't look all to friendly, but they were just a border patrol it wasn't like they were doing anything vile. She prayed to the Eternal Light that things would be safe.

Wed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

OOC: Almost 2000 posts :wee:

Rana meditated as the group walked. His arm was out, his fingers brushing against Windy's powerful side. He took console in the company of the animal, mostly because he wasn't used to other people. His hood was up and his hair in his eyes, blocking his vision. He would pause every few minutes for a second or two, then catch up again and lay his hand back on the horse, under it's wings.

After a while Rana stopped again. Color drifted back into his eyes and he peeked upwards. There were wyverns. His eyes narrowed and he glanced toward Tekun, then back to Eton and Syrene. He wondered if they would fight again. After all, he had been told a war was coming, however unreliable he considered the source.

Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137  Next