The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 95  Next
The Legend of Zelda 

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
As iconic a character as Saria is i was expecting something from her by now. also i feel like they are gonna make Lon Lon ranch some kinda main area you can customize your charcters or something related to the options

I AM APPLE

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Baron Von Jiggly wrote:
As iconic a character as Saria is i was expecting something from her by now. also i feel like they are gonna make Lon Lon ranch some kinda main area you can customize your charcters or something related to the options

Saria would be so amazing ;_;

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 am

Saria is my favorite Sage and one of my favorite secondary Zelda characters ever, I am totally for her inclusion, though don't know if I could just sit here and drum up a moveset for her. It'd probably be based on Kokiri weaponry, but that seems kinda small-scale... Maybe nature ITSELF could be her weapon like water is for Ruto.

That would just leave Nabooru and Rauru as sages left out. And a playable Gerudo would kick a**

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Ziku wrote:
Saria is my favorite Sage and one of my favorite secondary Zelda characters ever, I am totally for her inclusion, though don't know if I could just sit here and drum up a moveset for her. It'd probably be based on Kokiri weaponry, but that seems kinda small-scale... Maybe nature ITSELF could be her weapon like water is for Ruto.

That would just leave Nabooru and Rauru as sages left out. And a playable Gerudo would kick a**

Does anyone know how Lana's Deku Stick work? According to the screens, it summons the Deku Tree Sapling, so I would hazard a guess that nature's already being repped.

Nabooru can have scimitars and possibly an Iron Knuckle form, which would be boss.
Rauru could be like the tacticians in the Dynasty Warriors series, who go around throwing lasers out of a feather fan. Maybe sealing traps?

Ganondorf's a Gerudo, btw. It'd be a shame if he wasn't playable.

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:33 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
I think Owl dude will show up in some form or way but not as a playable character. As Reix pointed out, the deku sapling is already used by Lana's, and Saria's Song is used in the wind baton moveset. So theres not much left for Saria herself, really. Seems like this still did their best to refer to the character in a clever way though.

But hey, you never know.

Majora's Mask revea;s next? We've already had Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:04 pm

YouTube Video:

Judging from 1:39ish, there's universe happening.

I think it might be limited to OoT, TP and SS along with the HW universe. That's why it's all we've seen.
It looks like they might be the only universes repped.

Doesn't explain the Magic Rod, though. That's from the early games.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:39 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Reix wrote:
I think it might be limited to OoT, TP and SS along with the HW universe. That's why it's all we've seen.
Dunno about the rest of you but I'd be beyond disappointed

I don't really think that's the case though since we know the moon is in the game

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Term wrote:
Reix wrote:

I don't really think that's the case though since we know the moon is in the game

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 pm
YIM

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
wait did that trailer just imply ghirahim and zant were both playable or are they JUST bosses

Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 am

[
Term wrote:
Reix wrote:

Oh, well that was an oversight... Maybe just location and characters?

Tid wrote:
wait did that trailer just imply ghirahim and zant were both playable or are they JUST bosses

YouTube Video:

This trailer has all the likely playable enemies lumped in with the rest of the playables, and no mention of clearly unplayables like The Imprisoned and Gohma.

I would say, judging from this, previous games and that they appear to have full movesets, I would say playable.

And judging from this, http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character.html, we still got a few more people incoming.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Tid wrote:
From what I understand this series usually makes the villains playable, and they were certainly introduced like the rest of the roster

I'd be shocked if they weren't both playable. 'Dorf too, obviously.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:34 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Just started playing Zelda II for the first time. I've had it from my ambassador games on the 3ds for a while, just randomly decided to play it. It's actually good, who coulda guessed? I like playing old games on the 3DS because you can take advantage of the 'notes' app, which other wise is pretty useless.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:18 pm
YIM WWW

Steven wrote:
I really love how expansive the maps are. Like, one map covers Zora's Domain, Lake Hylia and the Water Temple in one. I'm really curious to see how the Skyloft, Deku Tree and Goron Mines map will play out.

most of the DW maps are like that :V
Ness_Success wrote:
It's actually good, who coulda guessed?

anyone who can form an opinion of their own i guess

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:33 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Ness_Success wrote:
Just started playing Zelda II for the first time. I've had it from my ambassador games on the 3ds for a while, just randomly decided to play it. It's actually good, who coulda guessed? I like playing old games on the 3DS because you can take advantage of the 'notes' app, which other wise is pretty useless.

zelda ii is one of my favourite zelda games, people only dislike it because they've been told to dislike it by the internet as far as i know

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Tid wrote:
Ness_Success wrote:

zelda ii is one of my favourite zelda games, people only dislike it because they've been told to dislike it by the internet as far as i know

Wouldn't the difficulty turn some people away from it as well?

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm
 [ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 95  Next