The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:45 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Fallout 4 

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Killing Floor 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Cleod9
THoT wrote:
stop flaming

sure you can throw your money at bethesda's overpriced toys to show off to your friends in high school - i won't stop you, but it's dumb and a colossal waste of money
and i don't think anyone who has played fallout 1 and 2 can be hyped for another bethesda fallout game, let alone another bethesda gamebryo rpg
sorry... creation engine

be prepared for 100 GOTY awards and 10/10s while being near unplayable at release due to the constant amount of bugs
also... dialogue wheels. f*** this s***

This. This. This.

The only reason it's even hyped up anymore is because it's labeled: "Fallout". I wont be wasting cash on Fallout again this year. No sir.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:11 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
My word such crudeness, i don't go raging at my friends cause they don't like my legos, you're over reacting over not even the game you enjoy with passion, but a simple prop, which honestly i doubt it'll be all to exciting for anyways, it looks clunky, this really is more of a "toy" issue then a matter of games. Just, read what people say more closely instead of jumping the gun, and prehaps instead of a heated speech, prehaps a more logically composed counter agruement would help you >.>

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
If you actually read what he said, you'd notice he spent exactly one line talking about the toy, and the rest was him being upset over the game.

And really, the most upsetting thing about this isn't the game, it's you, and people like you who think each new Fallout will be the best without noticing the glaring signs of constant decline.
The game engine that frequently spazzes out, but that people defend because physics bugs are funny. The in-depth dialogue options reduced to meaningless sound bites. The fact that this game is supposed to come out in less than a month, but we've seen about 30 seconds of total gameplay footage since E3.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:40 pm

kb wrote:
LilScary wrote:
kb wrote:
"lmao someone doesn't like fallout" - somebody who has almost certainly only played 3 and New Vegas

f*** off kid, thinking that thing looks retarded doesn't mean i don't like fallout. what are you smoking?

First off, why are you mad? There is no reason to get mad on the internet.

Second, I've played every single f*** fallout. My room is filled with fallout s***. I have nothing but fallout posters on my f*** walls. I was probably the only one screaming down the hallway of my f*** dorm when Fallout 4 was announced. You don't know me like that bruh. You can make fun of anything i love. But don't f*** with fallout my n****. DONT. If you really liked fallout, you'd love this s***. But your attitude says otherwise.

Any OTHER thoughts, guys?

i can't help but notice you haven't said a single f*** thing about the actual game so far

all you've done is sperg out and go "DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MUH FALLOUT NIGGUH" when I haven't even said anything about the game

all i've said is that the collectors edition bonus looks dumb

you're ridiculous. please f*** off.

Your telling me to f*** off on my thread. Lmao bro. We can discuss the PipBoy edition, without you f*** ruinin the party. So if ya don't like it, say you don't like it and move on. I can understand you saying its retarded. But to tell me to f*** off and ask me if im under drugs is what pissed me off. n**** like you is the reason why my s*** gets locked all the time, yall set me off. Leave before someone locks this s***. I just wanna talk fallout bruh.

+ on that note.
I like the fact that you actually have a voice. I wonder if they are culturally diverse? Or is it just 2 default voices. I'd give it 10 stars if they made culturally diverse voices. And I feel someone is gonna exploit the s*** out of that. I can see the bugs now.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Waifu: You!
surprisingly dragon age inquisition actually did voiced create a characters the best i've ever seen
fallout really needed to take a note from that but it most definitely has more dialogue

also can we talk about the RIDICULOUS pricing? $60 USD in China on steam... $80 USD in Australia on steam

what le f***, bethesda

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 pm

there's probably going to be two choices for the player character voice at the most

more likely to just be one though

bethesda can't find more than five people to do NPC voices, how are they going to do it for the player character

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 am

kb wrote:
there's probably going to be two choices for the player character voice at the most

more likely to just be one though

bethesda can't find more than five people to do NPC voices, how are they going to do it for the player character

Yeah I swear Skyrim was the same s***. I swear all the male NPC'S had like 3 voices. Only distinct ones were the argonian and Khajiit, but other than that....

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Next up, Graphics

Cmon bethesda. CMON
You gotta be kidding me. I heard from IGN that the PS4 copy of the game will be locked at 30 frames per second. WAT. Does that mean PC will be 60? That's s*** with a capital S. s***. Thank goodness we got mods #PCMASTERRACE
Thoughts?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi, can you not use the term "pc master race"? Not only is it a stupid meme, it's also a reference to the ideology of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. It's disgusting, quiet frankly.

also no, the PC version isn't going to be 60fps. it's going to be uncapped, like most PC games are.

maybe you should try actually playing some instead of regurgitating what you read on the internet

and of course the console versions of the game are going to run at 30, Fallout 3 and New Vegas did on PS3/360. it's pretty common.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Killing Floor 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Cleod9
It'll actually probably be changeable in the video settings lmao. And half of the s*** you spewed from your trap was uncalled for, kb.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Running this game at 60fps would probably require a 64 bit processor. Just saying

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:57 am
YIM WWW

Waifu: You!
Iirc you can't play it with sub 4gb ram so 64bit is required

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:38 am

kb wrote:
Hi, can you not use the term "pc master race"? Not only is it a stupid meme, it's also a reference to the ideology of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. It's disgusting, quiet frankly.

also no, the PC version isn't going to be 60fps. it's going to be uncapped, like most PC games are.

maybe you should try actually playing some instead of regurgitating what you read on the internet

and of course the console versions of the game are going to run at 30, Fallout 3 and New Vegas did on PS3/360. it's pretty common.

But these are next gen consoles. We should have stepped up. And I had no idea. It seems like anything I say it finds some way to "offend" you. Oh well, + 1080p should be on this junk too.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:21 am

we have stepped up. you couldn't run fallout 4 on a PS3 or a 360

complaining about framerate has just become a hip new trend. hey, things ran at 30fps on the PS2 as well. it's not new.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:40 am

Out in a few hours.....
I pre ordered it. Ill tell you guys how it is....

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 pm
 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next