The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
No More Heroes: Rising War 

Currently Playing: Dota 2
So Pimp and I are working together on this RP.

Background
Set in between the first and second No More Heroes games, you create your own crazy assassin, and fight up the ranks to become number one. Although this is in the NMH universe, don't expect to see Travis Touchdown among the ranks. He prefers to enjoy himself at the Santa Destroy Motel.

Ranking System
When you first create your character, you will be assigned an assassination mission. Based on your performance of during this mission, you will be judged upon, and ranked (Expect to be ranked in the 20-30 area). The rankings will be listed, and updated when needed. After you obtain your rank, you may challenge the next ranked assassin, or the assassin ranked up to 3 above your rank, to a duel. Be warned, if you decided to skip ranks, the people you skipped can team up against you along with the person you challenged if they agree. If you win the duel by killing your opponent, you take the rank, and everyone below you gets moved up. If you lose and get killed, everyone below your old rank will rise up.

Character Roster System
Since most of us will end up killing each other, you can submit 3 characters. One of these characters will be your current character you are playing as. The other two will be back ups just in case your current one dies.

Character Sheet

Name:
Fighting Ability:
Vehicle:
Appearance:
Personality:
Why He/She Became an Assassin:

The vehicles aren't required, but are recommended. There is an event to be held later that would involve vehicles. Assassins without vehicles could be provided one by the UAA.

Current Assassins
WarPandaXI wrote:
Name: Jay Lavelco
Weapon: Wildcard, a unicycle with several mechanical adaptions, including but probably not limited to;

Wheel of Fate: The wheel grows several blades with lazer edges, and it spins rapidly like a buzzsaw. Can cut through most objects, including lower-tech lazers. Can be used while he's riding it. If he presses a hidden button, the wheel will detach, connected to the unicycle only by a strong, thin black wire.

Pinwheel: Only used when he needs to silently assassinate someone (which he doesn't prefer). He tilts the seat so it reveals the bar beneath, aims it at his target, and cranks his pedal so a dart fires from the previously hidden gun barrel.

Barrelroller (Yes I went there): The wheel sprouts several gun barrels, and, when he starts pedaling, starts spinning (AKA ROLLING (HAHAHA GET IT?!)), firing bullets in the process. Of course, each barrel only fires once it hits a certain point, in this case, the bottom, of the wheel. Or if he's riding it (pressure sensors in the bottom), diagonally upwards.

Unorcycle: Wildcard has a small, hidden, powerful engine that makes it the equivalent of a modern-day motorcycle.

Unijumper: The wheel gains pressure sensors that, whenever they feel that there is indeed land under them, releases a bust of energy that sends both Wildcard and Jay flying into the air.

Fighting Ability: As an acrobat, he can easily dodge most attacks, as well as move around the enemy in quick movements, landing weak punches or slices whenever he can.

Vehicle: Wildcard IS his vehicle.

Appearance: A jester hat is easily what stands out most on him, and a three-horned one at that. The front horn is red, left is blue, and right is yellow. Each has a (broken, otherwise he wouldn't make a very good assassin) bell hanging from its end. He wears an open, bright-red vest that has T-shirt like sleeves that shows that he is indeed fairly strong, sporting a six-pack an' all. He wears a yellow belt that holds up multi-colored extremely baggy pants, the four colors on which being dark-green, yellow, blue and red. All of this is somehow tucked into light-green boots, giving his legs a balloon-ish feel. His hair is short and light-brown, and his eyes are light blue.
Personality: Extremely laid-back and carefree, and he would laugh at almost anything. Actually, scratch that- he would actually laugh at just plain anything, wether it be his freinds being brutally murdered or his boss getting a pie to the face. Heck, he'd laugh in the face of death before he took him. He's always extremely- no, SCARILY cheerful.
Why He/She Became an Assassin: He simply thought it'd get a few laughs.

Last edited by Jin on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Current Rankings can be seen in this post. It'll be edited once the players are ranked.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Alright, you can post now. PM your bio to either Jin or myself for approval. Let's see whatcha got.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Just wondering what kinda weapons are usable here. And fighting ability. And what kinda vehicles you can use.

This is coming from someone who has never played NMH, so bear with me.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

NMH takes place I'd say in the future, but not by much. About the most non-modern things they have are beam katanas (basically lightsabers) and Travis' motorcycle, the Spheltiger. A quick Google search should get you some info on these. I'd go more into detail and link you to these things myself, but... Yeah, on my Wii.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Alright, I'll be googling dat now.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Oh, I just remembered that Destroyman's suit is pretty teched out... He can fire lasers, cause shockwaves from punching the ground, and electrocute people.

Okay, NOW that should be everything in NMH that's more advanced than modern technology, I think. Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm

...So....

And guns? All I can find are beam katanas.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't think guns are any more advanced. Million Gunman from NMH2 appears to shoot money at you instead of bullets for some reason, though...

Also, Dr. Peace from NMH1 has a combo where he fires an explosive bullet at the end.

Curses, just remembered another thing. Speed Buster has a f*** huge laser cannon.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Lazer cannon? Then it's assumable that lazer pistols work?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I guess they would probably work since Destroyman has eye lasers.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Mweheheh. I'll work on a bio when my lazyness wears off.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
pimp_named_slinkback wrote:
I don't think guns are any more advanced. Million Gunman from NMH2 appears to shoot money at you instead of bullets for some reason, though...

I haven't even played the game but I bet Million refers to the amount of money he has. Or rather, he's so rich he can fire money, like how rich people light cigars with 100 dollar bills.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 am

Thaiberium wrote:

I haven't even played the game but I bet Million refers to the amount of money he has. Or rather, he's so rich he can fire money, like how rich people light cigars with 100 dollar bills.

When you fight him, one of his often repeated phrases is "Do you love money like I do?", he wears a suit, has a golden revolver, and you fight him in a bank vault.

I wonder what message they're trying to send.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am

Kyuubit wrote:

Also, Dr. Peace from NMH1 has a combo where he fires an explosive bullet at the end.

Curses, just remembered another thing. Speed Buster has a f*** huge laser cannon.

And we have Letz Shake and his gigantic earthquake-brain machine.

Damn, that was a hard boss.

Aw f***, I know! Hardest boss in NMH1, hands down. f*** asshat.

Dark Star was also a total b****, I mean DAMN.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next