The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:43 pm

[ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 39  Next
The Salt Mines 

MGN Username: The Cat God
My Salt is from the online game i played as megaman against a MK. Couldn't get one hit off and i don't even wanna talk about recovering. :cry: And how come no one plays Characters like Chibi-Robo and Zelda. All i see online are Marth, Marth, Marth, MK, Link and Fox.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
UltimateDogs wrote:
My Salt is from the online game i played as megaman against a MK. Couldn't get one hit off and i don't even wanna talk about recovering. :cry: And how come no one plays Characters like Chibi-Robo and Zelda. All i see online are Marth, Marth, Marth, MK, Link and Fox.

Welcome to the forums, home of the top level players. And I for one, hate marth as well (everyone does actually).

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:46 pm

MGN Username: knight223
Currently Playing: SSF2, Brave Frontier, Unison Leauge
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

Welcome to the forums, home of the top level players. And I for one, hate marth as well (everyone does actually).

Everyone but me, and Z don't you play MM. Isn't it hard for a Marth to get close with all your projectiles.

Characters I barley use: Marth

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm
BR Member

3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

Everyone but me, and Z don't you play MM. Isn't it hard for a Marth to get close with all your projectiles.

I don't know exactly how hard it is, but for some reason people say Falcon is one of MM's worst MUs, and I do see why. Falcon can zone MM for like the entire match with his grabs and aerials, and I believe marth can do the same with his grabs and... Fsmash :cry: But Marth is also a floaty so MM can just end his life with an utilt.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

I don't know exactly how hard it is, but for some reason people say Falcon is one of MM's worst MUs, and I do see why. Falcon can zone MM for like the entire match with his grabs and aerials, and I believe marth can do the same with his grabs and... Fsmash :cry: But Marth is also a floaty so MM can just end his life with an utilt.

But it can't be as bad as the Falcon match up. I'm sure you hate him because scrubby players spam the same move over and over and it just gets boring.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 pm
BR Member

3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

But it can't be as bad as the Falcon match up. I'm sure you hate him because scrubby players spam the same move over and over and it just gets boring.

That and tipper hitboxes are just out of whack. :annoyed:

Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

I wouldn't really say out of whack. It was really fixed. Yes they made it bigger but it was like that in Melee. I agree on F-smash though. When scrubby player spam it I sometimes walk right into their range when dash dancing. It is annoying. I don't want my main nerfed but I guess we can make it a little bit smaller. Not the size it was when Marth was introduced but slightly bigger.

Edit: NO! NO! I AM F@#$ING DONE WITH MARTH'S BULL@$!#. Let me rephrase what I said about liking Marth Dittos. I like Marth dittos that give me a challenge. NOT F!@#ING SCRUBS THAT SPAM THE SAME GOD DAMN MOVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN! ESPECIALLY HIS SIDE-B, F@#! THAT MOVE. DEVS PLEASE nerf that move. Make it like Melee so that Marth takes a least some skill to play. Z is right. Marth is annoying to fight at the hands of noobs.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 pm

MGN Username: The Cat God
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
UltimateDogs wrote:

I wouldn't really say out of whack. It was really fixed. Yes they made it bigger but it was like that in Melee. I agree on F-smash though. When scrubby player spam it I sometimes walk right into their range when dash dancing. It is annoying. I don't want my main nerfed but I guess we can make it a little bit smaller. Not the size it was when Marth was introduced but slightly bigger.

Edit: NO! NO! I AM F@#$ING DONE WITH MARTH'S BULL@$!#. Let me rephrase what I said about liking Marth Dittos. I like Marth dittos that give me a challenge. NOT F!@#ING SCRUBS THAT SPAM THE SAME GOD DAMN MOVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN! ESPECIALLY HIS SIDE-B, F@#! THAT MOVE. DEVS PLEASE nerf that move. Make it like Melee so that Marth takes a least some skill to play. Z is right. Marth is annoying to fight at the hands of noobs.

You see, I would be fine if there was an easier way to punish Mk and Marth with Megaman, but Megaman is slower than them both. I couldnt even get off my D-Smash with Megaman on players that roll alot. My D-Smash would come out for 1 millisecond and then get canceled by A grab.

Im not even bad with Megaman. If i can get a good matchup i can do really well with him. But the "1v1 Pros only" games are filled with Marth.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 pm
BR Member

I was wondering how long it'll take for you to figure that out :P Welcome to the "I Hate Marf" club.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:43 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
Mr.Z wrote:
I was wondering how long it'll take for you to figure that out :P Welcome to the "I Hate Marf" club.

Z is just a hater, dont mind him

:P x500

YouTube Video:

Attachments:
xZcHi10.png
xZcHi10.png [ 26.52 KiB | Viewed 1437 times ]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D
Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:08 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
Getting tired of using this stupid fat italian character with bad matchups across the cast.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:58 pm

MGN Username: Lunary
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Melee , League Of Legends , Drinking
Then use his worst nightmare !

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 am

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
Should've done that from the very start.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Was looking towards my first tourney today... Huey decides to not show up. Geez, couldnt you just, dunno, cancel it?

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:26 pm

MGN Username: Lunary
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Melee , League Of Legends , Drinking
That moment when you play 1v1v1 and the guy who loses all his stocks ragequit so you can't finish your match...

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
 [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 39  Next