The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:28 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the New Frontier! 

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Chapter 1: It's a stick-up!
It was the day of the train boarding. Pokemon big and small said goodbye to their friends and families. Some departing in tears, others with laughter and good terms. Before anyone realized it the train was off. Passengers boarded, giving final waves of goodbye to their loved ones. It was around two hours into the train ride, Pokemon were trying to pass the time by doing thing such as chatting and pondering the new frontier when all of a sudden..BOOM!
A trolley car door was blasted off the hinges and flew against the wall. Jumped in an Arcanine, Serperior, Zangoose, and Drapion. A Lilligant got up from her seat and yelled "Oh no! It's the No Good Gang" after which she placed her arm on her forehead and fainted back into her seat. Arcanine spoke in a fierce tone "That's right, and this is a stick-up! Now give us your Poke and Items or else we'll KO you!" he yelled at to the passengers on the train. A Pokemon in the back yelled "Somebody do something!' as the Drapion began hassling a Psyduck sitting in a seat that was unfortunately right next to the gang. Arcanine started to speak again "Zangoose, go find the conductor and put an end to this joy ride.". Zangoose followed his orders without hesitation and ran towards the front of the train. Serperior used Energy Ball on the ceiling and tore a hole in the roof. Intimidating all the passengers with fear while Arcanine started collecting the Pokemons' items & Poke.

(sorry if it was a little bit on the short side. I just wanted to get Chapter 1 out of the way for the bigger things ahead.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 pm
YIM

Waifu: I'm married
OOC; i love this already

ic;
Dragonite got up from his seat and exhaled sharply, smoke coming out of his nose. "Hey, you!" He said to Arcanine. "You're the one who's going to get KO'd if you don't leave us alone!" He prepared to charge at Arcanine with extremespeed.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 pm
YIM WWW
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Train rides were long. To some impatient pokémon, this could be seen as a disadvantage, a necessary obstacle that could be conquered only through patience. To Breloom, however, the train ride to the new frontier presented nothing but opportunity. Opportunity for a nap. After all, he was going to need all his strength in order to vanquish the new foes that he was sure to encounter on his journey.

He had just managed to doze off in spite of the chatty Lilligant seated next to him when the door of the trolley in which they were riding bid an unexpectedly hasty farewell to its car. It seemed as though the mushroom pokémon’s first opportunity for battle would come sooner than expected, and at the cost of a severely shortened nap. Fortunately, the hostile intruders had already solved one of his problems by causing his seatmate to faint. Breloom found this quite relaxing, and the small joy was enough to make him forget that he had been so rudely awakened. ON the contrary, his mind was sharp and he was ready for action.

Before he could act, however, one of his fellow passengers, a Dragonite, responded to the menacing Arcanine’s threats by charging into it headfirst. Breloom thought this method quite foolish, though he sheepishly admitted to himself that he probably would have done the same thing had he not been outsped. Seeing as he had been given the chance to reevaluate his course of action, he chose instead to focus his attention on the Serperior still lurking in the back. If his intuition was correct, the snake was the most dangerous member of the trio that remained in the car, despite the Arcanine apparently being the leader. Calling on his powers of prediction, Breloom used Mind Reader on the serpent in order to anticipate its next move.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Escavalier watched the crowd that had gathered at the train station as the vehicle made its departure. Emotions were running high, the departing Pokémon saying their final farewells as they boarded. Though this was not her hometown, and she couldn’t claim to know any of the people who had congregated to say goodbye to their loved ones, the sight warmed her heart. The scene invoked memories of her own first excursion, which had played out much the same as this one. As the locomotive pulled out of the station, Escavalier continued to watch the gathering as they grew smaller and eventually dipped below the horizon.

Escavalier’s seat was in the train’s second passenger car. The ride had been largely uneventful, and she and her neighbor had yet to exchange more than a cordial — if one-sided — greeting when she decided to step out for some fresh air. Trusty though they were, her lengthy and inflexible arms were unwieldy and made sitting for extended periods of time an uncomfortable proposition. She hastily excused herself and made her way to the observation car with some difficulty. Though the armored Pokemon had ridden trains before, she had never managed to get used to them.

Some time passed, though Escavalier remained in the observation car. The open space was much more inviting than the relatively cramped seats of the passenger cars, especially since sitting wasn’t something she was sure her species was even capable of. She continued to watch the countryside rush past, more than content to stay still and watch the scenery, when she spotted what appeared to be a group of Pokémon approaching the train at high speed. Before she could even register what she had seen, there was a loud crash, and the locomotive shuddered violently. Bits of debris that appeared to have once been part of the train whizzed past the car, startling onlookers. The other passengers began to panic, but Escavalier quickly made to allay their concerns by volunteering to see what was going on. She quickly made her way toward the source of the disturbance, using iron defense in anticipation of any danger.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Pikachu finally reached the train station and noticed the other Pokémon were sharing farewells with their friends and family. Seeing this triggered a memory from deep within his subconscious; a memory of someone dear to his heart seeing him off at a vacation spot. He also remembered being nearly trampled shortly after, which made him shudder from the mere thought of it. While Pikachu was lost in thought, a loud noise signaled the departure of the train, along with the many traveling Pokémon passengers. As the train began to pull away from the station, Pikachu snapped out of it and decided that he would ride on the train to a new town in the hopes of finding out more about himself. Of course, he'd have to make it ON the train for this to happen. Thus, the little mouse Pokémon hurried to board the train, jumping onto one of the cars near the front just before the locomotive began to pick up speed. From the entrance, he then entered a hallway on the train.

After getting used to his surroundings, unlike the other passengers, Pikachu sought a confined space to nap in. Fortunately, a ventilation shaft between the driver's cab and the many passenger cars made itself readily available for napping in. Pikachu lifted up the vent door and climbed inside where it was warm. Feeling a little adventurous, he traveled through the shaft system to get familiar with the tunnels and ended up at another vent door. Looking out from inside the vent, he could see the room where the conductor was located. Tired from his journey, Pikachu eventually found a comfortable area of the vent to nap in. About an hour later, he was suddenly awakened by a loud noise that reverberated through the ventilation system. A vaguely familiar sense of unease filled Pikachu, as he rushed to check on the conductor through the vent door.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 am

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
My Reply
Chansey was in Evellow Town, it was the departure day for the Reunizon Express. Chansey was at the Evellow Clinic. Tears were high as she said goodbye to her fellow Chansey, but Chansey couldn't stay long. She had a train to catch, be she knew it she was aboard the train. "The new frontier, here I come!" she thought to herself, but the train ride was less then she expected. Most Pokemon were chatting to pass the time away. She was chatting with a Lilligant who was seated behind her. Then the car door blasted open. Everyone yelled in panic. The No Good Gang appeared, then everyone yelled in panic even more. Honestly, I was getting a headache from all this yelling. Then suddenly I saw Dragonite use Extremespeed and take on Arcanine head first. I was surprised as they collided and flew to each end of the train car. I saw Serperior speeding toward Dragonite, but I stuck my foot out into the aisle and tripped Serperior causing her to fall on her face. She immediately picked herself up and looked at me. "Eek!" I said as she used Glare on me. I was paralyzed with fear.

I'll write the general reply by next week. Incase more people want to join in.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm
YIM
Site Admin

Misdreavus looked out of the window idly, her eyes filled with hope as she looked forward to the great adventures that would be offered to her on the frontier. It was all so exciting, and everything was new to her. Living in a Pokemon burial tower, she had never really interacted with anyone besides other ghost pokemon. While she missed her good friend Shuppet, she had to admit the prospect of meeting meeting pokemon she had never seen before was quite thrilling.

She peeked over her seat as the train car's door was suddenly blasted inwards violently. Apparently, some gang was attempting to rob everyone. Misdreavus had no idea who this gang was, but their reputation seemed to instill fear in the public, though she did stifle a chuckle as the Liligant exclaimed that their name was the No Good Gang. It's forthrightness definitely left no questions regarding their nature.

Immediately a Dragonite rushed down the Arcanine with extremespeed, colliding with a great impact and throwing them against either end of the train car. The Serperior turned its attention to the Dragonite, looking to attack it while it was down, though a Chansey got in the way, sticking its foot out and causing it to trip. Distracted, the Serperior turned to threaten the Chansey, paralysing her with fear after having used Glare.

Floating up from her seat, Misdreavus used Confuse Ray. The largest orb on Misdreavus' neck began to glow bright purple as she floated in the air, and she loosed the energy as it coalesced in front of her. Four ghostly silhouettes in her image flew towards the Serperior, they spun around the Serperior in a bewildering circle as they tried to confuse the villainous pokemon.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Dragonite first looked to his right, and then his left. He instantly felt a sense of comrade-ship (forgot how to spell the actual word) with the other Pokemon who chose to fight with him. However, he saw that Chansey was in dire need of help, knowing that the poor things are barely capable of one-on-one battle. He smiled. Even though it could not fight, it still saved him from a harsh blow. "Your courage is admirable!" He said to Chansey as he swung a fire punch towards Serperior.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:37 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Slowbro boarded the train and picked a set by the window.
Slowbro had a short conversion with the Psyduck before he curled up and began to sleep. He was awoken by a horrible crashing noise. When he looked around the was a Dragonite attacking an Arcanine and a Serperior. Then he gaze went to the Draphion talkking to his Psyduck buddy.
"THAT'S MY BUDDY!" with that Slowbro simply stood there pointing at the Drapion. As the confused Psyduck and Drapion looked at each other Psyduck said "I think you should attack him."
Slowbro stared at the Psyduck for a second "Oh you want me to attack the Drapion. Why would I do that? He just wants to be friends." Slowbro walked over and began to hug the Drapion.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:39 am
 [ 9 posts ]