The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
If you save a replay in which its ended by no contest/quiting out, playing the replay puts you in sudden death when the match is supposed to end.

If you quit out during sudden death, whoever has port priority automatically wins.

Last edited by RagnorokX on Wed May 31, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:23 pm

MGN Username: Jeffdebrine
Currently Playing: Ssf2,ssbb,mariokart wii
Waifu: zero suit samus
thank you shiruzato

In beta ill see :gameandwatch: and pit

Secondaries:
:pikachu:

Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm

I've found one, if anyone can confirm that this is a bug and not just my game.

When struggling to escape out of a trap (Sleeping, Pitfall, Master Hand's Grasp), it does the inputs I did while trying to escape AFTER I escape. I got cost a great insane mode run of the Classic Mode at the very end due to this. If anyone can confirm this that'd be appreciated.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but their's a glitch where if Kirby uses Pit's arrow, he freezes on start up, the camera gets stuck in his position, and you can't hit him, but the match still goes on, along with some smoke effects getting stuck if you have it on.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:39 pm
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
- Samus cannot fire an aerial super missile at her grounded missile height anymore. If attempted, she will create the muzzle flash, but no missile will appear.
- The Bomb Factory event match timer counts up (not sure if intentional).
- Pac-Man's trampoline will conserve the player's knockback momentum if they get hit into it. They pause for a second, then continue flying and enter helpless.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:39 pm

The infamous sudden death glitch is back, but in a different form.

There is now a target counter in the top left hand corner of the screen, and the game will freeze at 3 on countdown.
Given beta takes longer to restart, its pretty annoyin

Wed May 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Dark Ermac wrote:
- Samus cannot fire an aerial super missile at her grounded missile height anymore. If attempted, she will create the muzzle flash, but no missile will appear.
- The Bomb Factory event match timer counts up (not sure if intentional).
- Pac-Man's trampoline will conserve the player's knockback momentum if they get hit into it. They pause for a second, then continue flying and enter helpless.

For the Bomb Factory one, its probably intentional. Its like "See how long you can survive"

Wed May 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Currently Playing: La-Mulana and other platformers
Are Sora's Fire and Blizzard supposed to make him glide when used in mid-air? I think it's awesome, but I'm reporting it as a possible bug anyway. Thunder, by contrast, halts all momentum.

Rift of the Nova wrote:
Explosive Tags basically do whatever they want when they're thrown.

This... I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the event with these things. I'd throw one and it would fly straight off screen with no gravity, while another one would plummet down. Some of the ones stuck to characters looked like they were wiggling all over the place. Weirdness.

Lulu wrote:
eaglgenes101 wrote:
1. There's possibly a memory leak. The game gets slower the more I play it, without fail. This issue resolves itself when I restart the client, but ten more matches, and the game reliably dips below 20 FPS, even in a match without resource-intensive fighters and stages.

Yup, definitely see this. I kept track of the memory usage as the game is being played and it keeps going up - starting at ~200k and has gotten past 1200k.

I'm also experiencing this. The game got horribly slow after hours of testing.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:46 pm

MGN Username: GreeNinja
Currently Playing: Beta or TF2
Dark Ermac wrote:

I don't think this one is a bug actually, it's just that the muzzle flash starts before the actual missile fires, just by a little. I guess you just have to adjust to not being able to fire exactly at the height of a standing super missile from the air.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:54 pm

MGN Username: StaticLane
Currently Playing: Blazblue: CentralFiction
Waifu: Sakuya Izayoi
Someone told me to post it here.
Discovered this yesterday and forgot to post it.:pikachu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf9cAht4Cc

Main: :kirby:
Secondary: :pikachu:

Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 pm

This one can actually be quite bad and can create a possibility of a one man black hole glitch. Again temple with Pac-Man. Go down to the concrete part underground. The left half of the concrete part is where you want to be. You use n-special until it gets to the Galaxian and throw it facing the down slope. If it passes under the slope, you are either too close or the Galaxian flew a little bit too low. If done correctly, the Galaxian will get stuck on there forever and will never despawn as far as I've seen, and only despawns if you exit the match. You can throw another one, which if it hits the other Galaxian, will flash the screen white and make a loud noise forever. If you continue doing this, a bunch of them create tons of flashes and do a lot of damage to an enemy. I hope this one does get patched because this could probably crash the game. I'm going to continue to look for weird things Pac-Man can do. (I tried to take a screenshot of it but it didn't work, sorry)

Wed May 31, 2017 7:21 pm

I'm having trouble loading Event #39 (Dawn of the First Day, BTW). It worked before I installed that save file thing for Sandbag's event, but now it won't load anymore, and I'm trying to redo it so I can get the A rank on there.

Also, does anyone know what going on with the "Cleaning Duty" event with Chibi-Robo and Wario? I can't tell if it's a glitch, but I'm cleaning the dirty spots like the game instructs, and my fastest time is 6-8 seconds(?) and yet I'm still stuck with a 'D' rank. Could someone tell me if I'm the one doing something wrong, or if that event has a bug that won't let me upgrade my rank?

Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 pm

*Because I care about SSF1 mode*

Many moves that can grab (neutral move) in SSF1 mode has weird effects. But two have bad problems
-Kirby's on some occasions can cause kirby to ignore instruction until hit. This happend when a player releases themselves from the inhale.

-Luffy's grab will softlock both players involved until hit.

I realize that SSF1 mode is supposed to be glitchy, but this is not what SSF1 was.

Anything I do is because of boredom.

Wed May 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Using Ness's Up-B in the air before using your second jump causes him to start his second jump at the same time as starting his PK Thunder, sending you straight down immediately

Wed May 31, 2017 8:04 pm

dragonballhero wrote:
I'm having trouble loading Event #39 (Dawn of the First Day, BTW). It worked before I installed that save file thing for Sandbag's event, but now it won't load anymore, and I'm trying to redo it so I can get the A rank on there.

Its a general problem with loading Clock Tower. Sometimes it just fails to load. Keep trying!

Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 106  Next