The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:33 am

[ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 164  Next
SSF2 Online Matches 
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
RemPrower wrote:
Cheers. I need that Peach resprite to use her properly. I got to use her at Apex. She's almost everything I wanted her to be.

$3Assassin, I am shocked. The game was running full speed, I didn't make any mistakes so to speak, and I was playing brilliantly...and I lost. You sir, are a skilled player. This makes good fodder for personal storytelling.

But like I've said in some previous thread: there is no better Megaman than you.

Uhh... Me rem :3

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 am

MGN Username: knight223
Currently Playing: SSF2, Brave Frontier, Unison Leauge
Mr.Z wrote:
RemPrower wrote:
Cheers. I need that Peach resprite to use her properly. I got to use her at Apex. She's almost everything I wanted her to be.

$3Assassin, I am shocked. The game was running full speed, I didn't make any mistakes so to speak, and I was playing brilliantly...and I lost. You sir, are a skilled player. This makes good fodder for personal storytelling.

But like I've said in some previous thread: there is no better Megaman than you.

Hey Z have you and Assassin ever fought MM dittos?

Characters I barley use: Marth

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 am
BR Member

3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

We did a Bo5 once, but there was lag involved so we couldn't really fight at our best. I did win that set, but winning dittos don't necessarily make you the better player. $3Assassin's MM is no joke, definately one of the best.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 am

Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

We did a Bo5 once, but there was lag involved so we couldn't really fight at our best. I did win that set, but winning dittos don't necessarily make you the better player. $3Assassin's MM is no joke, definately one of the best.

Huh so he's that good huh. Interesting

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am
BR Member

3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

$3Assassin is a really good player in general, and since he chose to main a character everyone looked down upon only increased my respect for him even more (though I can't deal with the taunting :sweat: )

And too add, $3Assassin was the first MM I've seen online that didn't spam Crash bomb and Ftilt.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
GG Auraka. Your Falcon was good as always, and I... kept SDing. My Pikachu is definetly not as good as it used to be... Sorry for being worse in general this time. Is it just me or do you always pick Dreamland?

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
3ds1234 wrote:
Mr.Z wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

My respect for him has gone up even more. I always hate the MM match up because of crash bomb and his other abilities. I always respect players that don't spam moves.

Last edited by 3ds1234 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
$3Assassin was the first MM that I've seen use a different color than the standard.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
Skailler wrote:
GG Auraka. Your Falcon was good as always, and I... kept SDing. My Pikachu is definetly not as good as it used to be... Sorry for being worse in general this time. Is it just me or do you always pick Dreamland?

Aura only knows dream land, when he was growing up he had one video game: 'Kirby's dream land', which he completed many, many times, he played this game so much he could match the TAS world record for a speedrun of it, only recently has he found other games, but he still needs that link in his brain to his world: Kirby's dream land, to achieve that next level of skill, he's yet to unveil it yet, but when the world see's his Kirby, he will become known as the holy messiah of smash.

In his first melee appearance: Apex 20XX, he goes undefeated in his all-fox pool, but they were amateurs, none of them landed a single hit, he intentionally drops his first round of bracket to some no-name fox so that he could play more people, as he knew he would, he tears through the bracket.

In winners semis he gets his first real challenge, mega mew2king X, the stronger of 2 sons son of the retired 20XX veteran: mew2king. Auraka takes game 1 with his inhumane kirby techskill, by now the twitch chat was going so fast that the main twitch office building had caught fire, they were deeming Auraka 'the Rebel leader against the 20XX movement'. mm2kX won game 2 with what looked like ease, landing 4 perfect multi-waveshines into a firefox upair, a technique dubbed the 'my B'. Auraka had taken the energy of the twitch chat though, he achieved a real life super-saiyan and took the next 2 games using only his cstick. In losers finals he played against the daughter of Wobblez: 'Tumblez', the person who singlehandedly proved icies to be the second best character in the game (behind fox ofc) by, among other things, creating and finding previously undiscovered tech, such as: the 'blizard shine', the ice block infinite, which is referred to as 'Tumbling' and the ultra desynch, which allowed the player to plug a second controller in mid-match and control nana with it. To make a long story short: Auraka destroyed Tumblez 12-0, and all he did was dtilt > fsmash.

Grand finals came, Auraka's opponent was a player that nobody knew: a fox that went through the entire tournament without taking a single hit. He used no tag, all that could be seen of him was his long, grey beard that touched the floor, as the rest of his face was covered by his hood due to him constantly looking down. He walked up to the setup, plugged his controller in, it defaulted to Fox, but he dragged his cursor to falcon. The man looked up took his hood down and gave Auraka a piece of advice for the fight: in a voice just loud enough for the cameras to pick up: (the commentators had died somewhere during losers finals, so only the cameras were recording sound now.)

''Don't get hit.''

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:07 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
Tl;dr

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:48 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
TL;DR - Aura likes dream land

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 pm

MGN Username: Huey
Currently Playing: Smash 4. Waiting for Beta. They better code in Bidou...
3ds1234 wrote:
gg to Huey. I'm a bit rusty with Sheik and I'm trying new tactics. You're getting better I will say that even though I have no right to say that.

You have a right to say whatever the f*** you want, fool. :D And thanks.

Also, had a good game with Rem a minute ago. Not sure if his Peach is just super new or something but I was keeping up with him quite well. I think I am improving. Gonna pat myself on the back now

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Skailler wrote:

Thanks man, and nope I play in all the legal stages, it's pure coincidence that I've chosen dreamland all these times with you haha, I do tend to pick stages that I think run smoother online though, against people where I'm not sure I'll be having a good connection with, like smashville or dreamland

Aand yep, your pika seemed rusty, but I'm glad you're picking him back up, imo there really aren't any good/creative pika players out there, his meta hasn't been developed at all yet (which is sad). I only see people running around spamming dair which doesn't work at all :(, there's still soo much more cool things you can do with him. The gap with how I'm able to play with him at this moment and what's actually possible is huge, though I do think that I'm improving myself constantly

ps: Yoshi's Story > Dreamland

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:57 pm

MGN Username: Huey
Currently Playing: Smash 4. Waiting for Beta. They better code in Bidou...
GGs Operatic. Not sure how I won the second game. lol Time up and you had more damage. I hate that MU o.e I don't know how to KO Chibi Robo with BBM

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

God you know you suck when your dash dance isn't on point and keep getting hit with Kirby's Side-B :doh:

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:02 pm
 [ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 164  Next