The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Great battles of Lylat (star fox rpg) 

Kyubisora wrote:
Konamaru flies to sector Z to see what all the noise is about and notices a squad of ships going toward Vemom.
'' Well well well what do we have here'' says Konamaru. And he flies toward the group of ships while keeping a safe distance.

"You should learn to be more quiet when sneaking." Says somebody in the squad who then flips around. "Men stand back and watch I your legendery captain take down this scum." The person says. "I am star wolf you should be honored" He then cries rushing toward Konamaru.

:WEE: wrote:
"Aw, crap... do I EVER get a break? Of course not, because I happen to be spying on Andross's army, thus I'm automatically classified as a threat." Jack says to himself, annoyed. He grunts and turns on the overthrusters so he could just barely outrun the missiles, and heads directly at someone in the back of Andross's group, hoping to avert the heat-seekers away from him and toward the poor guy working for Andross.

Caught in the confusion of battle Jacks farthers ship is shot. "This may be it." He cries as his ship speeds toward the planet of Fortuna bellow.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Jack angles up a little to sail just above all of Andross's army, shooting as many as he can and then diving down through a gap to shoot below his father's ship, now carrying it. "Dad, quick, go through the hatch into my ship! The heatches should be lined up perfectly, if I'm correct!" He yells into the radio, not caring if anybody else hears him at this point.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Jack angles up a little to sail just above all of Andross's army, shooting as many as he can and then diving down through a gap to shoot below his father's ship, now carrying it. "Dad, quick, go through the hatch into my ship! The heatches should be lined up perfectly, if I'm correct!" He yells into the radio, not caring if anybody else hears him at this point.

"Ok I will give it a shot." Jacks farther Shouted he presse the break on his ship aiming to slow it down before goin into the hatch. He pulled down hard on the break.....nothing he pulled again. "Damn these low budget ships Andross gives us." He bellowed.

With that he opened the window of his ship and leapt out. He landed in the hatch of Jacks ship, as his ship contienued its decent down to Finicha.

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Jack opens the hatch and his father drops in. He instantly closes it again so as to keep as much air in as possible. "Wow. It's really you... We have some serious catching up to do, right after I get Mom and get out of this place!" He says to his dad, astonished. He then walks backed to the controls and steers up toward his mother, trying to do the same thing he did with his father.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Jack's mother see's what Jack is planning to do, she nods and attempts to Copy the actions of Jacks farther however. "VENOMIAN SOLIDERS NUMBER 494 IS JOINING FORCES WITH OUR ENEMYS DESTROY HER!!!!" Andross bellowed this command to every solider, in Jack's mothers unit. She was shot down before she had the chance to reunite with her son.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 am

Jack doesn't think about the worse case scenario, and boosts forward to hover below his mom's ship, and waits until they collide to start moving again. "Goodbye, Dad's ship. Hello, Mom's ship." He says as his mother's ship pushes back, shoving his father's ship off and letting it fall toward the planet below. "Mom, if you can hear me then please jump out and get in." He says, truly hoping his mom can hear him.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Jack's mother blinks. "Im alive" she whimpers. Hastily she jumps out of her ship and rushes to be reuinited with her son.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Jack opens the hatch as his mother lands inside, and quickly shuts it again. "Hey, Ma. I really hate to be so rude, but I can't really talk until we're clear of Andross's fleet." He tells her, and once again takes control of the ship. He turns on the boost once more and The Tracker lurches forward, knocking off the empty and broken ship above. The thrusters are flipped on and they jet out of there, hoping nobody tries to shoot them down again. "Look, I don't wanna have to be a threat to you guys and the suppedly 'all-great Andross'. If you ask me, he's just another naturally overgrown chimp with some psychotic mind. Now let us be and I won't have to shoot any of you losers down. And I know most of you were forced into this and would much rather be at home, living a normal life. If you're one of those people, please let us pass without trouble."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:19 pm

"Hey he's right we were forced into this." Shouts one member of the squad. "Bah thats the stupidest thing I ever heard, I joined this squad of my own free will." Shouts another. Suddenly chaos breaks out, former team mates begin to attack one another.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:29 am

Jack takes this chance and turns on the overthrusters again, hoping his attacker wouldn't show up again.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 am

Jack takes this chance and turns on the overthrusters again, hoping his attacker wouldn't show up again.

Deep at Venoms core Andross watches a screening of the battle Jack just fought over Fortuna. "I THINK I SHALL DEPLOY THE BEAST OF FORTUNA FOR TO ERADICATE THIS PEST BEFORE HE DOES ANY DAMAGE!!!!" Andross bellows.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 am

'' So this is the almighty Star Wolf lets see what you got'' Konamaru flips a switch and Blades come out of the 4 wings of his ship.As he says '' Bring it on''

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Healthylunch wrote:

Deep at Venoms core Andross watches a screening of the battle Jack just fought over Fortuna. "I THINK I SHALL DEPLOY THE BEAST OF FORTUNA FOR TO ERADICATE THIS PEST BEFORE HE DOES ANY DAMAGE!!!!" Andross bellows.

OOC: Lunch, any prompts for my next post? I've been waiting...

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:29 pm

Kyubisora wrote:
'' So this is the almighty Star Wolf lets see what you got'' Konamaru flips a switch and Blades come out of the 4 wings of his ship.As he says '' Bring it on''

"Is that all you've got." Wolf shouts. He then begins charging up a lazer, "I can destroy you with one blast." Wolf bellows pressing down on the fire button.

"Don't you see what he's trying to do, he distracted us and hes getting away." The captain of Jack's parents squad boomed, his squad still was not listening. "Fine I guess I have to use the secret wepon." The commander says pulling down on a switch which drew all of his squads ships into one massive fighter. "I'll compose the funeral music." He says rushing toward Jack.

Team Chaotex wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:

OOC: Lunch, any prompts for my next post? I've been waiting...

OOC: sorry

"This hospital is surronded, there is no escape anybody inside leave now and we shall kill you quickly and painlessly. Refuse and you have a long agonizing death." Shouts one of the soliders.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Jack sees the transformation, and struggles not to panic. "Mom, take the wheel for a minute. Dad, you follow me. I have an idea." He says, and without waiting for a response he heads to the room in the back of the ship, taking out the improved jets and setting them on the table. He waits for his dad there.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:48 pm
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next