The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Waifu: You!
[NU] wrote:
Can someone please clear this up for me, because it's been bugging me for a long time, and after watching the newest episode i was reminded of it.

Uchiha Shisui,

Ok so he faked his own death, Danzo some how got his right eye and he gave Itachi his left. So is he dead or could he still be alive? And how did Itachi get the mangekyo.

He faked his own death? Didn't Danzo take his eye, then he gave his other to itachi and then died, which activated Itachi's mangekyo

I mean they found his body right
but it could have all been a genjutsu

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
THoT wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Can someone please clear this up for me, because it's been bugging me for a long time, and after watching the newest episode i was reminded of it.

Uchiha Shisui,

Ok so he faked his own death, Danzo some how got his right eye and he gave Itachi his left. So is he dead or could he still be alive? And how did Itachi get the mangekyo.

He faked his own death? Didn't Danzo take his eye, then he gave his other to itachi and then died, which activated Itachi's mangekyo

Did they find his body? Idk I just watched the new episode (it's when Naruto is fighting Itachi and Nagato and Itachi uses the mangekyo activating the crow inside Naruto. Then he explain about how Shisuis eye is implanted in the crow) and he says that Danzo took Shisuis eye. Shisui anticipated that a fight would take place over his powerful eyes so he entrusted his other one to Itachi and faked his own death. Itachi took the blame.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm
YIM WWW

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
[NU] wrote:
THoT wrote:
[NU] wrote:

Uchiha Shisui,

Did they find his body? Idk I just watched the new episode (it's when Naruto is fighting Itachi and Nagato and Itachi uses the mangekyo activating the crow inside Naruto. Then he explain about how Shisuis eye is implanted in the crow) and he says that Danzo took Shisuis eye. Shisui anticipated that a fight would take place over his powerful eyes so he entrusted his other one to Itachi and faked his own death. Itachi took the blame.

Read the new Manga Chapter. It sheds some more light on the entire Sharingan/Mangekyou Sharingan thing.

But can someone explain all this Love/Hatred crap?

His love is greater than his love, which is actually hate. But that is actually love andj itujaij s;fd ewakljhgfsrfdh

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Of all the people in this entire series, I never imagined it would be the First Hokage I would go from completly not caring at all about to simply loving in one chapter. I felt like everything leading to this suggested his personality would be well... WOODEN *BA DOOP CHING* but he's actually really cool

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

with the whole love thing, they just feel love more than any other clan and their emotions will get the better of them
their emotions pretty much control who they are, which is why obito became what he is today as well as why madara is what he is

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:59 am

THoT wrote:
with the whole love thing, they just feel love more than any other clan and their emotions will get the better of them
their emotions pretty much control who they are, which is why obito became what he is today as well as why madara is what he is

And Sasuke of course.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
Who's the elder brother? Hashirama or tobirama?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Shaske wrote:
Who's the elder brother? Hashirama or tobirama?

Hashi, I believe

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Okay, it's not that I don't like taking time to develop characters like the former Hokage, I'm veryhappy with how all their personalities are showing and knowing just how strong Orochimaru really is and the like.

But when you write a weekly series I don't think I'm unjustified in wanting a little better pacing than this is I have to wait a whole nother week to see what happens next

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:11 am

Waifu: I'm married
what the hell is happening

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am
YIM WWW

they're explaining hashirama's and madara's history

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 am

Idk how I feel about revealing Madara's childhood. Or maybe how it was revealed. He's just a normal kid, he laughs and makes jokes. Idk this is just kind of weird to me to be coming from the main antagonist. Even Sasuke was never like that. "i'm so shy I can't even pee with someone standing behind me".. this really makes my opinion of the character change. This is just my personal opinion.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:13 pm
YIM WWW

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
[NU] wrote:
Idk how I feel about revealing Madara's childhood. Or maybe how it was revealed. He's just a normal kid, he laughs and makes jokes. Idk this is just kind of weird to me to be coming from the main antagonist. Even Sasuke was never like that. "i'm so shy I can't even pee with someone standing behind me".. this really makes my opinion of the character change. This is just my personal opinion.

It just shows how much the Uchiha can be changed by love.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Is the lake they keep meeting on an extension of the Final Valley?

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:05 am

THoT wrote:
Is the lake they keep meeting on an extension of the Final Valley?

Wouldn't surprise me, that'd actually fit nicely

And good lord... Does anyone else wish we could get these extended flashback sequences in like a spin off comic or something? Because I REALLY like them, but for the love of all things sacred, a f*** war is going on! Madara, Obito and the Ten Tails are still f*** up the United Ninja Alliance. I'm really getting sucked out of that having to wait so long

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 146  Next