The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:59 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
Fire Emblem Fates 

Waifu: I'm married
rubbing someone down and undressing them isn't molesting? idk what the f*** makes you think i browse tumblr but im pretty sure most of them play this

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:33 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
people from tumblr don't actually play video games, though

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Waifu: I'm married
they just obsessively post fan art and ships?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:40 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
yes

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Currently Playing: Street Fighter 5 Fighter ID: NDT_Mighty. PM me to fight.
Kittenpuncher wrote:
rubbing someone down and undressing them isn't molesting? idk what the f*** makes you think i browse tumblr but im pretty sure most of them play this

Nowhere in the game is it said or shown that it's unwanted. If the character says something that allows the player to do so, it's not molesting. It's weird and creepy, but it's not molesting.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Molestation can cover simple sexual/sensual touching, allowed/willing or not. Though rarely used this way, "molestation" is is an adequate term for even simple actions such as brushing someone's cheek. You're just used to the extreme and negatively charged usage that's common.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:30 pm

natedoesthings wrote:
Well the truth is that there's more hype than not, people complaining like children are a loud minority. No dual audio is stupid since it was in awakening, but the petting thing, a feature that really shouldn't have been in the first place, that's something FE fans really shouldn't care about because you know, it's a tactical RPG not a dating sim despite the style they're going for

Go f*** yourself

People who want to actually get a complete game are "complaining like children"?

"FE fans shouldn't care about" something the developers who actually, you know, made the game chose to include?

The children here are the ones who are totally fine with localisers choosing what parts of a game they're allowed to have and what parts they aren't allowed to have. Does your mom still do your clothes shopping for you too?

Sorry for actually having enough respect for the developers to want to play the game with all of the content they put into it. Guess I'm not a real Fire Emblem fan now. I'll take that over supporting garbage localisation practices.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:10 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Didn't people hate the whole petting thing anyway? I didn't care about it since it won't affect the game much, but didn't a lot a people get pissed when it was introduced?

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Sage of Pixels wrote:
Didn't people hate the whole petting thing anyway? I didn't care about it since it won't affect the game much, but didn't a lot a people get pissed when it was introduced?

i'm sure some babies had a cry about it, yeah. that's completely irrelevant though, because it was in the game and now it's been removed

if you're going to be completely passive about censorship, i understand that. i'll think you're an idiot, but i can understand still wanting to play the game regardless. it's something i do sometimes, but usually by buying a used copy to make up for it. i'd do it for this game and Xenoblade X if the English dubs weren't so awful

if you're (and this is directed to anyone, not you specifically) going to go "i like it BETTER now that it's censored" though, please drink bleach

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
should i play awakening

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:30 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Kirb-Star wrote:
should i play awakening

Up to you tbh. After playing the other games on the GBA, I'll admit those are way better. I do like making OP units, if you're into that kind of thing.

kb wrote:
Sage of Pixels wrote:

i'm sure some babies had a cry about it, yeah. that's completely irrelevant though, because it was in the game and now it's been removed

if you're going to be completely passive about censorship, i understand that. i'll think you're an idiot, but i can understand still wanting to play the game regardless. it's something i do sometimes, but usually by buying a used copy to make up for it. i'd do it for this game and Xenoblade X if the English dubs weren't so awful

if you're (and this is directed to anyone, not you specifically) going to go "i like it BETTER now that it's censored" though, please drink bleach

I'm not really glad cause I don't like censorship in general. I see your point though. Buying it used would make sense. I would do that, if there more gamers where I stay.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Kirb-Star wrote:
should i play awakening

If you havent played any of the other Fire Emblems yet I suggest Sacred Stones instead.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
So what happens if you buy Conquest but choose to fight with Hoshido instead? Or that cutscene is only in the special edition?

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:43 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
presumably you're only given the choice in the special edition/eshop version

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
Just checked (didn't they would explain it on the eShop) and the choice is locked on the side you bought. If you want to choose another path you'll have to click ''Explore something blabla'' then you pay the other game at the discount mentioned.

No digital special edition.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:09 pm
 [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next