The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Nate vs. NintendoJava: Battle Over 

Creis jumped to avoid the energy wave. He avoided the main hit, but was still grazed, sending him spinning and ultimately, crashing to the ground. Creis was enraged, Nate should have been dead by now. He dashed toward Nate, his metal boots pounding against the arena floor. He jumped, just missing the hole, and came down with a mighty slash at Nate.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Nate ducked under the slash and attempted to shove Creis with his shoulder, back into the hole.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Creis recovered from the miss midair, and swiped Nate's shoulder. He was then sent tumbling into the hole from Nate's attack. He recovered while falling from the sky, fast enough to stop himself from landing on his back. He then dashed at Nate once again.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:16 pm

OOC: Sorry, but you're missing the point. I made the hole bigger so that when you went through it and fell from the sky, you would fall back into the hole, and so on, and so on, so that I would be victorious. If you want to continue the battle and not lose, come up with a solution.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 pm

[[Very well, but since you didn't post a dodge, then Creis' slash hit Nate's shoulder.]]

Creis fell swiftly through the air, tumbling head-over-heels. He managed to recover from flipping, but was too late to land. He fell through the void again. When he reappeared the second time, he was ready. He shifted his weight to the right, allowing him to move away from the center of the hole. When he neared the hole, he stuck out his arm, grabbing the edge of the portal. He hoisted himself up and said, "That's all? Try to make me fall forever? Surely you know better?"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Nate simply shrugged in reply.
"It was a pretty creative plan, you have to admit."
He improvised yet ANOTHER bandage and put it over his shoulder.
"You've banged me up pretty badly, I have to admit..."
Nate suddenly sent a tendril of unstable energy that hit the ledge of concrete Creis was standing on. It was set to seep into the crevices in the rock and expand, causing it to crumble.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Creis jumped back, pushing a rather large piece of the arena into the void. Creis smirked, as he knew what would happen next. As planned, the piece of the arena fell from the sky. Creis stabbed his sword into it, creating an improvised Warhammer.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:36 pm

"Pathetic." Nate said with a laugh. "That thing will be much to heavy to swing at me fast enough to keep me from dodging, and even if you can swing it, that rock will come right off!"
Nate fired a blitz of energy blasts, some aimed at Creis, some not, and wherever they hit, the concrete that made up the arena cracked and imploded.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 pm

"Oh, so you're so clever, aren't you?" Creis mocked. He swung the sword around swiftly, until the rock flew off, flying straight at Nate. Creis managed to dodge all but one blast, which slammed into his armor, leaving a burned area on his chest plate.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Nate instinctively sent a blast at the rock, but it was so big that the blast didn't completely incinerate it. The rock sent him hurdling through the side of the arena and he reappeared at the other end. He lay dazed, but then, seeing his tail lying near him, went and quickly picked it up and reattatched it to his rear with a band of energy.
"Nice to have you back, old buddy." He said.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:51 pm

"Perhaps I was wrong about you, Nate." Creis said, slowly walking toward the cat. "Maybe we could start over," Creis extended his hand, "My name is Creis. Nice to meet you."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 pm

OOC: You read my bio, didn't you?

Nate gazes at Creis skeptically before sending a hand made of energy to shake Creis's.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:55 pm

[[No.]]

Creis dropped his hand. "I refuse to give this a chance unless you actually shake my hand."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Nate fiddles with his hands behing his back for a moment, then hesitantly steps forward and grabs Creis's outstretched hand, ready to jump back at the slightest sign of foul play.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Nate took the kick to the shin, but jumped back quickly before his arm could be sliced. All that was left in Creis's hand was a glove attached to the end of a stick.
"You didn't think I'd be fooled that easily, did you?"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 pm
 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next