The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 am

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Twilight Saga: New Moon 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
[NU] wrote:
Ive never read twilight or seen a movie but my sister is obsessed, and i mean obsessed with it. (and shes not a goth who thinks shes a vampire hakker x]) I feel like it has to be somewhat good because of the way she talks about it. Ive walked into her room so many times where shed be crying because of what she read (-_-'). But yea I cant really say anything because I know really little about Twilight.

(my sister told me Bella has a vampire baby that eats her insides out! thats pretty cool.)
Alright kiddo, this is where I tell you one of the great facts of life. People almost never desire actual quality. They don't want that. I mean, I wrote fanfictions for a brief time when I was a LOT younger, and I was terrible at it. But still people gobbled it up, why? Because I wrote what they wanted to read. Case in point, The Young and the Restless. This is a soap opera that's been on going since 1973, has over 9000 episodes, and uses every imaginable cliché every other day. But STILL it's popular, not to forget it has a carbon copy 'sister show' that has 6000+ episodes!

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Hakker wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Ive never read twilight or seen a movie but my sister is obsessed, and i mean obsessed with it. (and shes not a goth who thinks shes a vampire hakker x]) I feel like it has to be somewhat good because of the way she talks about it. Ive walked into her room so many times where shed be crying because of what she read (-_-'). But yea I cant really say anything because I know really little about Twilight.

(my sister told me Bella has a vampire baby that eats her insides out! thats pretty cool.)
Alright kiddo, this is where I tell you one of the great facts of life. People almost never desire actual quality. They don't want that. I mean, I wrote fanfictions for a brief time when I was a LOT younger, and I was terrible at it. But still people gobbled it up, why? Because I wrote what they wanted to read. Case in point, The Young and the Restless. This is a soap opera that's been on going since 1973, has over 9000 episodes, and uses every imaginable cliché every other day. But STILL it's popular, not to forget it has a carbon copy 'sister show' that has 6000+ episodes!

Yea I hear ya. When you think about it if it really was as good as it is popular more guys would read it. But they don't cause its mostly drama. But still, people enjoy it, theres nothing wrong with that.

edit: lol im watching twilight right now. (the first one). My sister put it on ok >>

And so far its good. Only been on 20 minutes though.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:51 pm
YIM WWW

Hakker wrote:
[NU] wrote:

i could write a really bad fanfiction right now and there would be 12 year olds loving it

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

I told my sister that the werewolves sucked, and she went off on me saying that they're not actual werewolves, but shapeshifters as you find out in later books!

And yet she can't notice the obvious s*** this was, probably just Meyer realizing her wolves sucked.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

two girls behind me at school were foaming at the mouth for jacob, saying how his werewolfness is so sexy and s***, so i told them that he's not a werewolf, but a morbidly obese and oversized wolf, and they lashed at me with rebuke, damn idiots.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 pm

I saw girls holding an edward cullen barbie...thing in school -_-.

Also I just finished teh first movie. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

You know what pisses me off?

Bella.

She's the most worthless, whiny, stereotyped, b****, siren piece of s*** I've ever seen. She literally goes on for months whining about Edward, risks getting killed to hallucinate about him, wakes up screaming, pissing off her poor father, and leads an innocent lovestruck guy on just to completely tell him she hates that he's gay a werewolf and that he should just change the way he is. She self-centered, conceited, careless, and dependent on a guy who is so emotionally unattached that you could could break a steel girder on his heart. There is nothing redeemable in Edward, there is nothing making us root for Bella, there is nothing good about this entire thing. They should move in together and whine about how purple lipstick isn't in style anymore.

f***. Twilight.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Currently Playing: I wanna play that JoJo game,
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

She's the most worthless, whiny, stereotyped, b$%&#, siren piece of s#%$& I've ever seen. She literally goes on for months whining about Edward, risks getting killed to hallucinate about him, wakes up screaming, pissing off her poor father, and leads an innocent lovestruck guy on just to completely tell him she hates that he's gay a werewolf and that he should just change the way he is. She self-centered, conceited, careless, and dependent on a guy who is so emotionally unattached that you could could break a steel girder on his heart. There is nothing redeemable in Edward, there is nothing making us root for Bella, there is nothing good about this entire thing. They should move in together and whine about how purple lipstick isn't in style anymore.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Couldn't agree more. Twilight sucks my left nut so many eggs.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 pm
Site Moderator

eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

She's the most worthless, whiny, stereotyped, b$%&#, siren piece of s#%$& I've ever seen. She literally goes on for months whining about Edward, risks getting killed to hallucinate about him, wakes up screaming, pissing off her poor father, and leads an innocent lovestruck guy on just to completely tell him she hates that he's gay a werewolf and that he should just change the way he is. She self-centered, conceited, careless, and dependent on a guy who is so emotionally unattached that you could could break a steel girder on his heart. There is nothing redeemable in Edward, there is nothing making us root for Bella, there is nothing good about this entire thing. They should move in together and whine about how purple lipstick isn't in style anymore.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Couldn't agree more. Twilight sucks both of my char-broiled testicles.

Fixed.

Jin wrote:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Blue Mage wrote:
eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Fixed.

That was mean. I was just agreeing with you.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 pm
Site Moderator

eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:
eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Fixed.

Hey, Twilight deserves whatever slander is gets. If that means referring to someone else's testicles as char-broiled, then so be it. I'm sure yours are very juicy, sir, I'm just bringing the fans down a notch.

Jin wrote:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Blue Mage wrote:
eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:
eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Fixed.

Hey, Twilight deserves whatever slander is gets. If that means referring to someone else's testicles as char-broiled, then so be it. I'm sure yours are very juicy, sir, I'm just bringing the fans down a notch.

LOL. Check out this Twilight parody!
YouTube Video:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Site Moderator

Ke ke ke... an excellent take on this garbage.

Jin wrote:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Blue Mage wrote:
Ke ke ke... an excellent take on this garbage.

Before I get out of this god-forsaken topic, Here are some twilight jokes:

Q: What to Edward and a Christmas tree have in common?
A: their balls are for decoration

Edward Cullen doesn’t wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Breaking Dawn Prediction #13: Bella will rape Edward.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:
eyekillyoshis wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

Bella.

f#%$&. Twilight.

Fixed.

Get used to that.

@Blue, so what if bella is all those things? Thats her character. You want her to be a perfect goody two shoes? That would just be boring. I don't think thats a valid reason to say f*** Twilight.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:06 am
YIM WWW
 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next