The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

controller button resets when i create a room?
I use an Xbox 360 controller and it's been fine until now. This wasn't broken until the latest update.
When I create a room, only when i create one, it doesn't happen if i join another person's room, my special button resets. I usually have it set on X, but it returns to the B button for the duration that I am in my room. Why does this happen?

Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:25 pm

This happened earlier today during Classic, Multi Man Smash. She froze everything but my movements. I lost all my lives to reset everything, and she softlocked me. :megaman:

Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:08 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
I'm unaware if these has be reported or if it's a particular case linked to my computer or whatever it could be but I'm unable to fully delete my save data. I mean, if I try to delete all the data, it just removes Pichu from the the CSS; Sandbag, events, stages, records and the like stay there as if nothing happened. Exporting and importing data also does nothing for me.

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:52 pm

MGN Username: smash_machine
-Announcer has not said anything during online stock matches.
-Peoof of Blood BGM not looping right, just fades and goes back to the beginning.

Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:21 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
I don't think I can explain this one well so I'll just upload a replay.

Attachments:
Untitled Replay.2018-09-04.v1.1.0.1.rar [2.95 KiB]
Downloaded 30 times

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

MGN Username: Pep
So, I don't know if this is the right place to post it, but I think this is the right place (direct me to the right thread if I'm wrong, or just don't mention it if I got it correct). Anyway, I've had this problem for a while now. This error code would pop up after waiting in the lobby waiting for the match to start with the other person. After it pops up and I were to restart the match, I were to be transferred to the map I would select instead of the waiting room. If I were to leave and reopen the room, no one would be able to join, no matter how long I wait. If you already know about this error, cool and if you know what's going on then may you please explain what's going on. I would like to know.

Attachments:
error.JPG
error.JPG [ 65.86 KiB | Viewed 653 times ]

Will learn: :krystal:

Last edited by Pep on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:52 pm

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Can you please learn what a signature is?

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:35 pm

I just played a match online with jigglypuff and when I used sing I hit my opponent at the very beginning of the animation so we were both stuck there and his animation went out before mine so I got punished for hitting him? plz fix this problem this is not fair :jigglypuff:

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:40 pm

MGN Username: Anyoneintheworld
Currently Playing: SSF2, Garou: MoftW
Waifu: White Mage
You deserve it for using Puff :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco:

Tap jump bois raise your hands \ :sandbag: /

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
So I managed to get the Dillon Glitch everyone was on the buzz about during Classic Mode. It's attached below, so I hope you get a good laugh when you saw where I got it. :xd:

Also, sorry if I'm off topic, but why does everybody think that Beta Tails is better than Tails from 9b? He's not! 9b Tails is better because he had an ACTUAL Side B, a Pseudo Wavedash, and was so much flawless than Beta Tails! Beta Tails constantly spams Airlift, doesn't have a Pseudo Wavedash (RIP In Pasta.), and vulnerable in midair!

Attachments:
Dillon Glitch.png
Dillon Glitch.png [ 53.02 KiB | Viewed 634 times ]

YouTube Video:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:05 pm

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Stop spamming complaints about Beta Tails because he IS better then 9b tails because he has great camping tools and has an amazing command grab. Guess what, just because some Tails spam airlift doesn't mean ALL tails do. And he has amazing aerials and a good recovery.

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Stop spamming complaints about Beta Tails because he IS better then 9b tails because he has great camping tools and has an amazing command grab. Guess what, just because some Tails spam airlift doesn't mean ALL tails do. And he has amazing aerials and a great recovery.

*insert 9b Tails using Final Smash on BandanaDeeMain here* :xd:

Also, why don't people respect the Tails from 9b?! Camping makes Beta Tails vulnerable (I know that because I managed to kill a Beta Tails CPU while it was camping!), Beta Tails spamming Airlift gets me triggered, and I don't even care if Beta Tails "has amazing aerials and a great recovery!" You gotta draw a line somewhere! You gotta draw a f***ing line in the sand, dude! You gotta look inside yourself and say "What am I gonna put up with today?" Not "F*** this!" 9b Tails is much better because he has a REAL ACTUAL Side B! He has a Pseudo Wavedash! And he was the Tails that was great!

Sorry if I went into Rage Mode.

Attachments:
Rainy Turtloid.gif
Rainy Turtloid.gif [ 116.17 KiB | Viewed 624 times ]

YouTube Video:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:20 pm

MGN Username: Anyoneintheworld
Currently Playing: SSF2, Garou: MoftW
Waifu: White Mage
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Stop spamming complaints about Beta Tails because he IS better then 9b tails because he has great camping tools and has an amazing command grab. Guess what, just because some Tails spam airlift doesn't mean ALL tails do. And he has amazing aerials and a great recovery.

Also, why don't people respect the Tails from 9b?! Camping makes Beta Tails vulnerable (I know that because I managed to kill a Beta Tails CPU while it was camping!), Beta Tails spamming Airlift gets me triggered, and I don't even care if Beta Tails "has amazing aerials and a great recovery!" You gotta draw a line somewhere! You gotta draw a f***ing line in the sand, dude! You gotta look inside yourself and say "What am I gonna put up with today?" Not "F*** this!" 9b Tails is much better because he has a REAL ACTUAL Side B! He has a Pseudo Wavedash! And he was the Tails that was great!

You talk like you know how to Tailsdash lol.

Also... you say that you're a pro but don't play online matches or netplay? are you kidding me?

Tap jump bois raise your hands \ :sandbag: /

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:22 pm

RydOmega wrote:
PsychoSSF2 wrote:
BandanaDeeMain wrote:

You talk like you know how to Tailsdash lol.

Yes. I do know how to Tailsdash. Charge up Spin Dash with Tails, then hit the jump button as soon as you release the Special Move Key. It worked with Sonic in 0.9b as well.

YouTube Video:

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 pm

MGN Username: Pep
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
Can you please learn what a signature is?

Calm down, I didn't know it was considered one. I still would like that fixed...Not trying to rush

Will learn: :krystal:

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:50 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 106  Next