The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:05 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Can someone please let me in on the joke? 

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
Descended_Sun wrote:
ΠIΜΒLΕΟ wrote:
Descended_Sun wrote:
Maybe I can come back every once in a while to talk here, because it seems like some permanent damage has been made on the community.

Permanent damage? I understand Monte did quite a number on this community but we've recovered, right? So did I miss something else? I honestly don't think this community is damaged anymore. Is it?

It was an observation, but people who host rooms, tournaments and such seem have been affected, as well as developers. I'm not entirely sure if they've gotten over it completely.

I could be wrong, though. You all could have made a perfect recovery and everything could be completely fine now.

We haven't recovered. Like Harr said, things have gotten worse. This forum is actually one of the least toxic, if not the least toxic place in the community. You've only seek the tip of the iceberg...

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

The most toxic place being.......?

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:49 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
ΠIΜΒLΕΟ wrote:
The most toxic place being.......?

From the screenshots I've seen, I'd have to say the Slack. It's 100% elitist and against all other parts of the fandom.
2nd place is Flash Nation, which is like Slack but not quite on the same scale. Also, bonus toxicity points for it being the first place Monte goes when he makes a new alt.
3rd place is the Official Discord. To sum its toxicity up: ssims.
4th place is this forum actually. I was wrong when I said it was the least toxic place.
5th place is Anther's. People on Anther's are pretty good sports. They do s*** talk basically all the other parts of the community sometimes, but this is rare, since it's usually pretty dead for the most part. It can't be toxic if it's dead.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
I'm gonna throw in my few cents here and say that we must've recovered quite a fair amount if Monte's name is being used as a meme now.
At least on these forums, the so called "tip of the iceberg". I don't visit any of those other places so I wouldn't know.
I really do feel like this is just yall pessimism bringing back up the past for the most part though.
And if it really is that diseased in those parts please don't bring said disease over here by mentioning it.

Also welcome back DS!
Now we just need TS, NS and SS. Coupled together with JS and DS that should be the return of the _S's :chibirobo:

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
Descended_Sun wrote:
Beta was delayed? I must have been gone for way too long to actually know this.

We need you! Come back!

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 am
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2