The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

Waifu: zero suit wario
spid3y916 wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
I don't feel like only a couple of people posting is worth shutting down this thread for, although hardly anyone ever did discussion of movesets and you never got around to ranking the characters based on your opinion.

The missing discussion and ranking are the main reasons why I'm shutting it down. I feel without those, this thread just become a place where people just dump their ideas just to have them out in the public. I really wanted it to be a place where people can make community movesets, not a bunch of solo ones.

I still think this is a pretty bad reason for shutting this place out. I mean, Just because the thread did not fullfill your expectations.
Take a look at the number of pages: 13. Your thread is the 4th with the most pages on this section. You oughta be proud.
I also think that everyone should be free on what movesets they post. Many people wanted to give Waluigi a moveset, but because of that specific rule many people didn't post their own ideas.
This is seriously a thread worth having, and I want to thank you all for all your efforts. Just because you want to close it doesn't mean everybody wants to close it.
Sorry for that little rant, but I seriously wanted to post this.

Tue May 12, 2015 9:48 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
Shiver-Star wrote:
spid3y916 wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
I don't feel like only a couple of people posting is worth shutting down this thread for, although hardly anyone ever did discussion of movesets and you never got around to ranking the characters based on your opinion.

The missing discussion and ranking are the main reasons why I'm shutting it down. I feel without those, this thread just become a place where people just dump their ideas just to have them out in the public. I really wanted it to be a place where people can make community movesets, not a bunch of solo ones.

I still think this is a pretty bad reason for shutting this place out. I mean, Just because the thread did not fullfill your expectations.
Take a look at the number of pages: 13. Your thread is the 4th with the most pages on this section. You oughta be proud.
I also think that everyone should be free on what movesets they post. Many people wanted to give Waluigi a moveset, but because of that specific rule many people didn't post their own ideas.
This is seriously a thread worth having, and I want to thank you all for all your efforts. Just because you want to close it doesn't mean everybody wants to close it.
Sorry for that little rant, but I seriously wanted to post this.

I agree. I especially like that this thread does have rules, it holds this to a higher standard of creativity rather than just dumping ideas. People have to put thought into it, and it's awesome. In my later movesets I think I included a personal letter grade, but I'd be biased no matter how hard I try not to be :P

As for the discussion that hardly happened, I think it is mostly due to the fact that people either didn't feel like it or they just were content with what was listed. I like coming in here to check what the latest post is, and if it is a character that I am familiar with then I check out the moveset (I wouldn't recognize anything if it was a character like Ryu Hayabusa, for example).

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed May 13, 2015 4:01 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
Okay guys, you made your point. In fact, I might just have thought of a way to create more discussion for these characters in a fun way. If this new idea works, then I'll keep this thread open. So you guys have to work with me on this. Also, I don't want sound like I'm plugging something, but please try out the Smash Flash Fighter Ballot. I kinda see it as a sister thread to this one.

Wed May 13, 2015 10:59 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
spid3y916 wrote:
Okay guys, you made your point. In fact, I might just have thought of a way to create more discussion for these characters in a fun way. If this new idea works, then I'll keep this thread open. So you guys have to work with me on this. Also, I don't want sound like I'm plugging something, but please try out the Smash Flash Fighter Ballot. I kinda see it as a sister thread to this one.

Already have, go Banjo-Kazooie!

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
spid3y916 wrote:

Me too. Go Wolf!

Also, Aegislash is finished. My next project is:
Chrom: show
Source Game:

General info:
Size: Slightly taller than Marth
Idle: Spins his sword and points it in front of him
Weight: A middleweight.
Dash speed: Chrom has a 60% speed growth rate in game. This gives him an above average dashing speed.
Air attributes: Chrom's speed growth gives him an average air speed.
Entrance: The generic Fire Emblem Entrance, this time doing his official artwork pose.
Jumps: Chrom has an average jumping height. With 2 jumps in total.

Ground Attacks:
Jab - A single slash forwards. 9%
F-Tilt - Slashes in a similar manner to Ike. 7%
U-Tilt - Slashes up in front of him using his sword. 8%
D-Tilt - Slashes his sword downwards in front of him. 6%
Dash Attack - Slashes upwards, while running, in front of him with his sword. 9%
F-Smash - Stabs in front of him with his sword. 14-20%
U-Smash - Half moon slashes above him. 13-18%
D-Smash - Jumps upaand brings his blade downwards while falling. 15-23%

Aerial Attacks:
N-Air - Spins with his sword in a similar manner to Tempest. 13%
F-Air - Stabs forward. 11%
B-Air - Slashes backwards, similarly to Ike's Bair. 13%
U-Air - Stabs upwards. 9%
D-Air - Falls whilst spinning with his sword in a similar manner to Tempest. Traps foes. 18% total.

Grabs and Throws:
Grab Range - Medium
Pummel - Bashes foes with the handle of Falchion. 3%
F-Throw - Kicks the foe forward. 7%
U-Throw - Chucks the foe upwards. 4%
B-Throw - Stabs the foe behind him. KOs at a reasonable percent. 16%
D-Throw - Drops them onto the ground, sending them upwards. 7%

Ledge Attacks:
Ledge Attack - Jumps up and spins his sword.
Getup Attack - Does a 360° floor spin with his sword.
100% Ledge Attack - Wearily slashes onto the stage.

Special Moves:
Neutral Special - Double Bow:
Chrom draws a double bow, shooting a long ranged arrow that has good knockback. 3% uncharged, 10% fully charged

Side-Special - Aether:
Chrom dashes forward, attempting to strike the foe. If he hits, he will heal himself using Sol by half the damage he does, and then attack the foe with Luna which has double knockback. First hit 8%, Second hit 12%.

Up-Special - Sumia:
Sumia (Chrom's canon wife) hops on a pegasus and carries him back to the stage. Chrom can't attack when he's on Sumia's pegasus, however Sumia can shoot Elwinds which push the foe back and cause 7% damage per Elwind.

Down-Special - Tomahawk:
Chrom pulls out a Tomahawk. This is an item which behaves in a similar way to "Peach's Vegetable".

Final Smash - The Awakening:
Chrom goes through the Awakening Ritual. First, Naga will coat Chrom in flame which causes damage to anyone in the field, and then Chrom will slash his foes with the Exalted Falchion. Fire does 50% total, the slash does 18% total.

Taunts and Other Poses:
U-Taunt - Does his official artwork pose and says "Anything can change"
D-Taunt - Spins his sword around and puts it in the ground.
S-Taunt - Lights up Falchion
Occasional KO Sound - Says "I suppose I'll get my chance, another day".

EDIT 1 - Template Added
EDIT 2 - Specials, Taunts and Attributes complete
EDIT 3 - More things have been added
EDIT 4 - Done.

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Voted for Bill Rizer, I swear he's underrated.

Wed May 13, 2015 6:12 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
For anyone who wants one, here's a moveset template.
BBCode: show
Code:
Source Game:

[u][b]General info:[/b][/u]
Size:
Idle:
Weight:
Dash speed:
Air attributes:
Entrance:
Jumps:

[b][u]Ground Attacks:[/u][/b]
Jab -
F-Tilt -
U-Tilt -
D-Tilt -
Dash Attack -
F-Smash -
U-Smash -
D-Smash -

[b][u]Aerial Attacks:[/u][/b]
N-Air -
F-Air -
B-Air -
U-Air -
D-Air -

[b][u]Grabs and Throws:[/u][/b]
Grab Range -
Pummel -
F-Throw -
U-Throw -
B-Throw -
D-Throw -

[b][u]Ledge Attacks:[/u][/b]
Ledge Attack -
Getup Attack -
100% Ledge Attack -

[b][u]Special Moves:[/u][/b]
[u]Neutral Special - :[/u]

[u]Side-Special - [/u]:

[u]Up-Special - [/u]:

[u]Down-Special - [/u]:

[b][u]Final Smash - [/u][/b]:

[u]Taunts and Other Poses[/u]:
U-Taunt -
D-Taunt -
S-Taunt -
Victory Pose -
Defeated Pose -

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 14, 2015 5:16 am
BR Member

My character movesets actually had a pretty decent amount of discussion in the IRC funny enough.

Id still like to hear opinions on the 2 if you would

Sat May 16, 2015 8:45 am

Batman!:

The standards-

Walk/Run: similar run and walk speed to Link.
Weight: similar to Fox's.
Jab: punch-punch-straight kick.
Dash attack: flying kick
Up tilt: throws three batarangs in the air that go a very short distance.
Forward tilt: throws an explosive batarang that travels a short distance.
Down tilt: a low kick.

Aerials-

Uair: throws three batarangs into the air that travel for a long period of time. (Think Mega Man's Uair.)
Fair: throws out three electrical batarangs that travel a short distance and stun opponents.
Dair: dives towards his opponent then tosses them.
Bair: a simple back kick.

Grabs-

U-grab: Batman grabs the opponent and use his grappling gun to bring both of them into the air and down where Batman proceeds to body slam the opponent. (Think Kirby's up grab.)
F-grab: Batman headbutts the opponent sending them flying in the process.
D-grab: Batman throws the opponent on the ground and then proceeds to slam them with his elbow.
B-grab: Batman tosses the opponent behind him followed by an explosive batarang.

Specials-

N-special: throws out a batarang. (Holding down on the special will have him release three batarangs at once.)
F-special: using his grappling gun to pull an enemies towards him and leave them open. (Pressing forward will have Batman flying at his opponents with a kick.)
D-special: throws a smoke pellet on the ground. The pellet stuns opponents and the smoke left by the pellet will remain on the stage for quite sometime. (Think about the clone left by Naruto's up special except it eventually disappears.)
U-special: Batman burst into the air and glides back down. This has a similar range to Marth's up special and the glide ability functions like Peach's umbrella. (Any opponents near him while he does this will be stunned.)

Smashes-

Usmash: an up kick with tons of knock back. (Think Fox's up smash.)
Fsmash: Batman performs a strong punch that stuns opponents due to him using his electrical gauntlets. (Think ZSS's down smash.)
Dsmash: throws down an explosive batarang on both sides of him. (When fully charged Batman punches the ground with his electrical gauntlets releasing a wave of electrical energy on both sides of him.)
Final Smash: Batman uses the bat-call to summon tons of Bat's to swarm the stage and deal damage to opponents. (Kind of like Black Mage's.)

Nintendo Consoles: Batman Arkham Orgins: Armored Edition.

Secondaries: Mario-Yoshi-Lloyd

Last edited by YComicsInSmashY on Sat May 16, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 16, 2015 11:41 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Its UTlp Throw and not Up Grab ;) You also need to name one game in which the character appeared on a Nintendo console (shouldnt be too hard). On another not, is there a place where we can put Custom Movesets for already existing fighters? So that if someone feels that one charas moveset is... meh, or just has his own ideas, that he can put it there.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Sat May 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Skailler wrote:
Its UTlp Throw and not Up Grab ;) You also need to name one game in which the character appeared on a Nintendo console (shouldnt be too hard). On another not, is there a place where we can put Custom Movesets for already existing fighters? So that if someone feels that one charas moveset is... meh, or just has his own ideas, that he can put it there.

I'll edit. Thanks for the heads up.

Sat May 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Ganondorf!:

Standards-

Walk/Dash speed: similar to that of Samus's.
Weight: similar to Mega Man's weight.
Jab: a straight palm
Dash attack: a flying kick surrounded by a purple aura. (Similar to his down special in regular smash.)
U-tilt: a strong up kick.
F-tilt: strikes opponents with his sword. (Think Mega Man's f-tilt.)
D-tilt: a strong extended low kick. (Like in normal smash.)
Jump: by pressing the jump button and then pressing it again while in the air Ganondorf while float for a short period of time. (Kind of like Peach's but a lot shorter. Ganondorf should also have a very short hop.)

Aerials-

Nair: a double kick. (Same as regular smash.)
Uair: a flip kick surrounded by a purple aura.
Fair: Swings his fist towards the opponent(s). (Just like normal smash.)
Bair: a back hand. (Just like normal smash.)
Dair: Ganondorf performs a downward kick that spikes opponents. (Just like normal smash.)

Throws-

Up throw: tosses the opponent into the air
Forward throw: Ganondorf generates a purple aura around the opponent and then casually sends the opponent flying with a toss
Down throw: tosses the opponent on the ground and then stomps on them. (This results in them sliding across the ground.)
Back throw: Ganondorf casually tosses the opponent behind him.

Specials-

N-special: Ganondorf charges his sword with purple aura then strikes an opponent with it. (Similar to Project M.)
U-special: generates a mass of purple aura around him that damages opponents while going in an upward motion. (Think Mewtwo's nair.)
F-special: Ganondorf reflects attacks sent at him.
Down special: Ganondorf raises a ball of energy and then sends it flying at opponents. (Similar to Black Mage's down special.)

Smashes:

U-smash: Ganondorf brings his sword over his head in an arching motion.
F-smash: a strong punch surrounded by purple aura.
D-smash: volcano kick from regular smash.
Final Smash: Ganondorf temporarily changes into Ganon. (He gets enhanced moves just like the rest of the power ups.)

Games on Nintendo platforms: Smash Bros. and multiple LoZ. tiles.

Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 pm

MGN Username: warriorman222
Currently Playing: SSBB, SSF2, COD Ghosts, Pokemon Y
Information: show
Prepare for a fortress of text:
Captain Toad

Source Game: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)*, Super Mario Galaxy 2(Wii)*, Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
*Dubiously canon, as this Captain is based off of Treasure Tracker

Gimmick: Using his neutral special, he can mins diamonds. Each of them adds 2% to backpack attacks, and increases weight and fall speed, while lowering overall speed and mobility. It goes from 0(nothing in it) to 5(bag is stuffed, 2 diamonds pke out). Side special sacrifices these and instead uses them as powerful arcing projectiles. Starts off at 3.

General info(All by SSF2 standards, checking the wiki will help. A lot.):
Size: 75% of Mario, slightly wider.
Idle: Holding on to back pack, waddling to his elft and right. At 4-5, shows minor strain.
Weight: 110-150(That fata**).
Dash speed: 9(Ichigo)-13(Fox is 13.7 to compare)
Air attributes:
Acceleration: 1.5-4, going up by .5 per diamond removed.
Fallspeed: 7/10-17/20, up by 2 per diamond added.
Gravity: 1-3(!), up by 0.4 per diamond added.
Deceleration: A constant 1.5.
Speed: 5-15, up by 2 per diamond removed.
Entrance: Comes in from a minecart full of turnips. tries to climb up but falls down flat onto his face(This all takes like a 5th of a second)> The remaining time has him quickly get sort, pick up his items and return to idle.
Jumps: Rather than jumps, he gets limited amounts of blow platforms to carry him up about a Jigglypuff jump in height. These plat forms remain for a second, he is not allowed to full hop, and he must wait or walk off to use another.
Number starts at 6, going down by 1 per gem added.
Always has a godlike short hop that goes almost nowhere in height but lets him autocancel all his aerials. Full hop goes form short hop heightl to slightly below Mario level.

Normal Attacks: show
Ground Attacks:
Jab - A bit unique. plucks a turnip and throws it. 8%. Spammable, but they count as items, so they can be air grabbed. In addition, they have do shield knockback and no shield hitstun along with poowr shield dmg. If button is held, he keeps it in his hand as an item, which now does 10% to compensate for the extra lag.
F-Tilt - Backpack spin. 11%, combo starter., Low endlag, little knockback
U-Tilt - Looks upward. The initial frames of the headlamp stunfor the exact same duration as a grab at the same %. after that, it dims, and you can move around and it becomes a vaccum/windbox. It has enough range to not let them get free hits (Unless they're like Ichigo or Dk or somthing)
D-Tilt - Plucks coins from a newly spawned sprout. Each coin once for 5%, but up to 5 can be plucked from one plantand will have to SDI to escape. Each coin is a large as Toad him self, they linger for 2 seconds, have Getsega level priority, but aree projectiles, so they can be converted via powershield.

Dash Attack - Rides in a Minecart, akin to Bowser Jr's Clown Dash, except you jump out akin to Wario's Bike(unless you're at 3-5), and can use the jab while in it. You can end up off stage with this.
The minecart takes 10% before exploding and doing 10% to anybody nearby(and forcing Captain Toad to tech). Being hit does 8% and knocks them right into above where Toad would be if he;'s light enought to jump out.
If you press special, back, or jump out while too heavy, Captain Toad fall out akin to the entrance animations, and lands on his backpack, doing 15% and extreme base knockback at a 10º angle.
The cart itself skids a little, doing 10% at the same angle with horrible 300º knockback, but if it falls on you intially, it does 20% and can KO as early as 50% depending on stage positioning at a 0º angle.

Rules for fsmash and usmash:
- They will not flinch if there are 0 gems. Also the values are considering 0 gems
- The bag can land on other suface on go off the edge. If it does, using a bag attack will respawn it at 3 and until then you are assumed to have 0 gems.
- If there are 2 or more, the bag is a reflector and can no longer be reflected.
- If there are 3 or more, the bag does heavy shield dmg, breaking shield with a 30 frame charge.
- If there are 5 or more, gain super armor along with 10 invincibility frames at the very beginning of the charge, as well as another 10 when the move is brought out.
F-Smash - Spin around, then launch the bag. Higher charge means farther, moves faster the heavier it it is(0 goes aat a run speed of 5, 5 is at a run speed of 15). The bad knocks grounded opponents at a 5º angle, and airborne opponents at a 340º angle. It is also the strongest fsmash once you reach 3 or higher. does 15-25%.
U-Smash - Throws up the bag has two hits, up and down. Doing 10-20% . At max it can kill vertically well under 100% even uncharged. At 0, the up hit still inflicts hitstun.
D-Smash - Attaches a green sPower Star to a rope and starts swinging it even during charge. Does 20% regardless of charge, but the wind-up damages and traps.

Aerial Attacks:
N-Air - Same as jab, except it cannot be held and is instead aimed.
F-Air - Boomerangs the Power Star in and extremely tight and short curve. Does 10%. If smashed, turns into dash attack in the air(With a nasty landing attack)
B-Air - Pickaxe spike from the back.
U-Air - Throws a large turnip up. It does 17% and can take 5% before breaking into uselessness.
D-Air - Ground Pound: See Wario, except cancellable by Jump, specials, or air dodge. Bounces you off the ground with no endlag. Butt has I-frames.

Other Attacks: show
Grabs and Throws:
Grab Range - Lunges forward for a Yoshi length grab. Lowest endlag, very hard to punish. If pressed again before done, he then throws the Power Star rope with lengths beyond Samus, to entrap them. Massive endlag, takes like 2 seconds to recover.
Pummel - Euther way, the Green Star is pulled out and shines, doing 3% every 10 frames.
F-Throw - Stuffs you into the bag and runs off. Maxes out the diamond size in other areas except jump height, air speed and dash speed. you will have to mash out as he cannot throw you and will act as normal.
U-Throw - Spawns a Propellor hat, launching both of you upward.They are now in hitstun and you can use WHATEVER aerial you wish. it can be DI's around kill %s of the aerials.
B-Throw - Stuns them with the headlamp, then begins winding up the backpack to throw. Treat it like an fsmash with unlimited charge time and scaling. After 7 seconds of charging it is an OHKO. After 1 second of charging, it kills around 80%.
D-Throw - Stomps on you twice for 5% each, then pile drivers you bacpack first. Does 15%, with another 3% addes per diamond now. Knockback starts off as Wario's dthrow, quickly escalating to levels ofdanger.

Ledge Attacks:
Ledge Attack - Pulls himself iairborne, then
Getup Attack - Hits twice for 6% each with the pick(you only get hit once), then hops up.
100% Ledge Attack - climbs up slowly in about over 60 frames, then within 10, plucks and throws a large turnip. 15%.

Specials: show
Special Moves:
Neutral Special - : Pick: Uses the pickaxe and hits a rock, causing a gem to appear to he grabs it. Using nspecial or z-dropping it will both put it into the bag. In the air, becomes a meteor that can be held indefnitely.
Custom 1: Pickup: Picks up a gem isntead. Insanely fast, but loses a** applications of the aerial pick.
Custom 2: Pickaxe: Pickaxe does 20% on ground, is armoered to 12%, and semi-spikes. In the air, the meteor is now stronger and armored to 8%. diamonds are plucked one at a time, very slowly, via dtilt.(The pick is now strong on air and ground... But now you have to pluck diamonds.)

Side-Special - : Diamond Throw: Throw an *unreflectable* but powershieldable, air grabbable diamond that does 18%. Can be Smash thrown. Sacrifices one diamond. If held, opens the bag and dumps all the diamonds, which can now be used as items.
Custom 1: Diamond Bowling: The diamonds is ground-borne and simply drops harmlessly in the air. It does 22% and launches at a 10º angle, in addition to having insanely high. set knockback. ( Time to go bowling! strong on the ground, useless int the air)
Custom 2: Large Turnip: Plucks a large turnip to be used as a heavy item(See: crates in SSB4). Captain Toad is completely unencumbered in terms of speed when holding these. They also go normal throw distance and do the usual 15%. You get rid of diamonds with jab and nair now. (Now plucks dumbell-filled turnips of large size. You'll be throwing diamonds out of carts now.)

Up-Special - : Buddybud: grabs onto a friendly Para-Biddy bud, which will fly to an INFINITE distance. If he's hit out of it or cancels it into an aerial, he can use it again after a delay while the Biddy-Bud flies offscreen. iF Biddy bud is defeated, Captain Toad must wait 2 seconds before using it again. Can be mashed to increase speed in any direction, and if speed gets too low or too high, "Buddy"-Bud will angrily drop him/fall asleep adn drop him. At these point he enters special fall, however there are visual signals of your Buddy getting fed up or tired.
Custom 1: Wingoman: Wingo the Wingman carries you. He cannot be destroyed, but he doesn't respawn on hitstun and will just stay there, laughing at you until you land or die. (Wingo is... friendly now!?! HE isn't going down, but don't get hit!)
Custom 2: Propeller Hat: goes upward much faster, then descends slowly.Lightly damaging like Chibi-Robo. (Spins into the sky and descend down using the power of fedor-er, propellers.)

Down-Special - : Wall Pluck:: Raises a wall high enough to force everyone to double jump, but low enough to let some characters above it. It takes 30%. Toad however, brings it down with one dspecial or dtilt on it. Nobody can run through it, not even toad. (Bring up an unmovable wall. It can takes hits like a pro!)
Custom 1: Tall Pluck: The wall is high. Very high.only character with multiple jumps can surpass it. it takes 10%. (This tall, skinny wall doesn't look so menacing. But you'll have to rbing it down no matter what!)
Custom 2: Haul Pluck: pluck up crates the size of Dk, one at a time and up to 6. This is much slower. Each crate takes 15%. (Haul in some new goods as high as you want, and only one goes down at a time!

Final Smash - : Captain Toad Brigade: Captain Toad whistles. All of a sudden, The 4 other Toads arrive in the Shroomstar. Yellow Toad is sleeping on top of the Shroomstar, snoring sleep bubbles that detach and chase players to put them to sleep. Mailtoad mans one cannon, shooting a combination of mail filled with random items(or large turnips if they're all off), and large turnips at enemies. Banktoad is manning a cannon on the top, showering coins on the battle field(again with the multi-hit 3% and godlike priority), and Blue Toad acts as a medic, healing Toad whenever he's hurt. After 15 seconds, Captain toad blows the whistle again, they say their I-frame laced goodbyes, and fly off, leaving him to fight alone again.
During this whole time Captain Toad is still in action, and the Shroomstar is right above the stage, so it be defeated since it has 100 HP. If it's destroyed, they'll fly off early. Yellow Toad will also stop early if one of his bubbles are popped before getting off him, both cannons can be destroyed ad you can seperate Toad and Blue Toad.

Misc: show
Taunts and Other Poses:
U-Taunt - Gets scared and screams, thinking somethign is nearby. He then calms down.
D-Taunt - Lies down on pack, whips out the map and reads it for a while.
S-Taunt - Spins around with the Green Star, yelling in a MK64 voice: "I'm the best!"
Palettes: Banktoad, Mailtoad(uses a mailbag and snorkel instead of backpack and headlamp), Mummy-Me, Mario, Wingo, Gold Draggadon.

Secondaries: :luigi: :ichigo: :bowser:

Pockets: :bandanadee: :isaac: :Pichu

Last edited by warriorman222 on Sun May 31, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Jill and Drill Dozer:
Source Game: Drill Dozer (GBA)

Description: show
Most of her moves reference a lot of stuff from her source game, so I recommend you to play Drill Dozer before reading this.
In case you don't know how does the Drill Dozer works here's the concept.
First, the Dozer has two arms which join together as Drill:

Moveset: show
General info:

Jill is a character with some similar aspects to Bowser Jr, however, she is far from being a Semi-clone of him.
Size: Similar to Bowser Jr's
Idle:
Jill stands up on her seat, places one hand over her eyes and scouts around.
Yawns.
Weight: Heavy. Similar to Bowser Jr's.
Walking Speed: Same as Chibi Robo's.
Dash speed: Slightly slower than Megaman in SSB4.
Air attributes: Air Speed is low. Slower than Link's due to the Dozer's enormous weight.
Entrance: Falls from the heavens at mach speed with her drill drilling downwards. Inmediatly after landing, Jill waves her hand to the camera.
Jumps: Average. Her jumps height as much as Megaman.
Attributes:
-Whenever she swims, her Dozer will become the Aqua Dozer, altough this change is purely aesthetic.
-If a move lands on her Dozer, she will recieve x0.88 damage, but if it lands on the pilot, she will recieve x1.15 damage.
-Most of her moves change the size of her two hurtboxes, so be careful.
-Whenever she carries an item, the Dozer will be holding it with its arms, but at the moment of using it, Jill wiill use carry it.

Attacks (Facing Right):

Ground Attacks:
Neutral Combo - Drill Combo 101:

1st hit: The Dozer swipes its left arm forward. 3%
2nd Hit: The Dozer swipes its right arm forward. 2%
3rd Hit: The Dozer joins both arms together, forming the drill and swipes forward. 3%
Infinite Combo: The Dozer keeps its drill spinning. 1% per hit
Finisher: The Dozer swipes it drill forward 4%

F-Tilt - Police Club:
Jill swings forwards using a Police baton or one of the Skullkers' club. 7% Change is purely aesthetical.

U-Tilt - Chipping:
Jill takes out a chip and quickly swing it upwards. 5%

D-Tilt -Quick Slide:
While crouching, The Dozer dashes forward with an effect similar to Fox Illusion. 8% Covers as much distance as Megaman's down tilt in SSB4.

Dash Attack - Assistant Drilling:
Jill and the Dozer start drilling forward while moving similar to her Assist Trophy effect. 1.5% per hit. Covers as much distance as Pac-Man's dash attack.

F-Smash - Thrust in the Drill:
The Dozer claps forward with both of its arms. 8%
If the attack button is pressed again. The Dozer will join both arms together, forming the drill, and thrusts forward. 9%

U-Smash - Berserk Bite:
The Dozer's arms grows spikes in the inside, resembling fangs. Then, the Dozer claps upwards, forming the Drill. 15%. Finally, the drill spins abit for about 1.2 seconds. 1% per hit. Has high ending lag.

D-Smash - Top Gear
Jill will grab a gear in each hand. Then, the Dozer quickly spins like a top. 14%

Aerial Attacks:

N-Air - Both Jill and the Dozer spins around, with the Dozer extending its arms a bit. 6% (clean), 5% (mid), 3% (late)

F-Air - Drill Missile
The Dozer's left arm quickly becomes a drill-like pincer. Then, the Dozer does an overhead punch with its drill-pincer, with the Dozer boosting itself with its afterburners. (Similar to Mario's f-air)
11% with Meteor Smash properties

B-Air -Boost Powah
A rear-facing Drill-pincer swing from below. 9%
Both moves are based off the Crabber enemy in Drill Dozer.

U-Air - Drilllin the heaven
Jill and the Dozer will start drilling upwards for nearly 2 seconds. 1% each hit 12% in total

D-Air - Down with Pierce
Jill and the Dozer will drill downwards. During this move, Jill will fall faster and will be able to bounce off oponents, just like Link D-Air. 11% with meteor smash effects.

Grabs and Throws:
Grab Range - Medium. The Dozer will tilt on the ground while Jill attempts to grab an opponent with her own hands.
Pummel - Punches the opponent with her free hand. Based on the final battleof the game. 1.5%
F-Throw - Pushes the opponent forward. 8%
U-Throw - Quickly throws the opponent upwards. 7%
B-Throw - Jill places the opponent behind the Dozer and burns him/her with its afterburners. 11%
D-Throw - Jill places the opponent under the Dozer and crushes the opponent with the Dozer's weight. 16%

Ledge Attacks:
Ledge Attack - The Dozer kicks forward like Bowser's S-Smash in SSB4. 7%
Getup Attack - The Dozer attacks with both of its arms around it. 5%
100% Ledge Attack - Jill and the Dozer thrust forward with the Drill. 13%

Special Moves:
Neutral Special - Drill Missile :
First, the Dozer's arms turn into pieces of a cannon. Obviously, the Dozer will now wield a cannon instead of a Drill.
Then, the Dozer will shoot a blue Drill Missile from its cannon. This missile is capable of pushing opponents while damaging him/her, similar to the Drill item from Smash 4.
However, if the Missile is hit with a hitbox stronger than 9% then the Missile will turn red and be deflected towards the shooter. In this state, the missile cannot be deflected by any attack (sans for perfect shields or Reflectors), so it's more recomended to dodge it.
The Missile goes as far as half the distance of Battlefield. And the attacks has high ending lag.
Does 1% per hit, being able to rack up to 16%
Based on Officer Carrie's fight in Stage 4-1

Custom 1 - Exploding-Missile:
Simply shoots a Missile that explodes upon contact. 13%

Custom 2 - Bullet shooting:
The Dozer shoots quick small bullets with no knockback than can rack up damage easily.

Side-Special - Drill Charge :
A charging Move. Similar to Luigi's Green Missile, Jill and the Dozer charge while drilling forward. If Jill catches an opponent, the opponent will be stuckon the wall an be pushed, recieving constant damage. After this, the opponent will recieve knockback.
1st Gear/Uncharged: Goes as far as one fourth of Battlefield. Deals 0.5% each hit. Racks up to 6% with low knockback.
2nd Gear/1-2 Second Charge: Goes as far as half the distance of Battlefield. Deals 1% each hit. Racks up to 12% with medium knockback
3rd Gear/3 Second Charge: Goes as far as 4 fifths of Battlefield. Deals 1.5% each hit. Racks up to 16% with medium-high knockback.
If grounded, Jill will not leave the platform the move is being used on. In the air, Jill and the Dozer will jump during the attack and it will leave them helpless.
Based on her general drilling ability in the game.

Custom 1- Drill Thrust:
Deals 18% and doesn't need to be charged. But Jill won't move in this attack.

Custom 2 - Drill Jump:
Goes as far as the 3rd Gear, but damage is minimal (1%) and it cannot drag-in opponents.

Up-Special -Drill Copter :

Jill will pack up her Drill Copter upgrade and fly upwards, similar to Chibi Robo's Up-B move.
Unlike Chibi Robo, this move goes nearly twice as Chibi's recovery distance. However, it has poor horizontal distance. This move will leave her helplessly. If she makes contact with an opponent, she will drag him/her onto the drill recieving nearly 11% damage with medium knockback (1% per hit)
Based on Level 4-2, where Jill uses her Drill Copter upgrade.

Custom 1- Drill Hover:
Sacrifices vertical distance for a slow falling with great horizontal distance move. The hovering effect last only 3 seconds.

Custom 2 - Tornado Drill:
The Dozer doesn't go as high, but the Drill will be able to drag opponents easier. And also deals more damage (16%)

Down-Special - Electro Dozer :

A status move. The Dozer's arms will turn into electric staffs, then the Dozer places its arms into the ground, creating a shockwave around it. Altough this move is capable of damaging enemies (9%) its main use is to boost her drill attacks for a time period. This boost will give electric properties for all her drill attacks and make all drill attacks slightly stronger (+1.5%). After the move is over, Jill will have to wait 6 seconds to try this attack again.
This moves requires charging, however.
Uncharged: The move will just damage nearby opponents and won't activate any boost.
1-2 Second charge: Boost lasts about 4 seconds.
3-4 Second charge: Boost lasts about 8 seconds.
5 Second Charge: Boost lasts about 12 seconds.
Based on several electric obstacles in the game and reminiscent of Pulseman, another Game Freak title.

Custom 1 - Electro Counter:
This move doesn't has any charging and the boost last for a couple of seconds. Two seconds spent in a pretty strong counter attack. (8-18%, knockback and damage depending on the attack recieved) Also, has no cooldown time.

Custom 2 - Steam Dozer:
Instead of turning its arms into electric staffs, they become fire staffs. This won't grant any charging or boost, but it's able to burn down nearby foes (12% with medium knockback) and produce a smokescreen that lasts about 5 seconds. This move can't be used until the smokescreen is gone.

Final Smash -Bomb Festival :

The Dozer will shoot a quick lock-on symbol forwards. If the symbol touches any opponent, it will stun them and mark them as targets. Afterwards, 3 missiles will land on each target (while stunned). The first 2 missiles do 20% damage with no knockback while the last one does 25% with high knockback. The lock-on symbol will travel towards the end of the stage so it can catch anyone in Jill's vision.
Each Target will recieve 3 missiles.
How to dodge it? Just get out of its range.

Taunts and Other Poses:
U-Taunt - Jill Waves her arm while facing the camera.
D-Taunt - Jill starts drinking an energy can. Altough this won't heal her.
S-Taunt - Jill's comunicator emerges from the Drill Dozer while making a sound.

Victory 1: Turns her back to the camera, then turns her face towards the camera while showing off her Red Diamond.
Victory 2: Both Grutch and Gearmo start carrying both Jill and her Dozer, celebrating.
Victory 3: Jill gets out of her Dozer, then pets her Dozer, the Dozer's eyes change to ^^ and Jill raises her hand up.

Sun May 31, 2015 10:19 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Pocky and Rocky
(Switch between them on the character select screen, similar to Zelda and Sheik. The differences are only aesthetic.)
Neutral B: Card(Pocky)/Leaf(Rocky)
The player shoots the projectiles determined by character selection and Down B.
Down B: Power Up
Switches the Neutral B between normal projectile (shoots quickly, like Fox's gun), spread shot (shoots in a V shape like this: <), or Fire shot, which must be charged for 3 seconds, and does similar knockback and damage to Samus's gun. Fire shot is the only projectile shared by both costumes.
Side B: Dive
The player dives left or right, inflicting damage. Not much else to say.
Up B: Respawn
Similar to Kirby's Up B, but with more vertical distance.
Final Smash: Bomb
The player drops a bomb with similar distance to Luigi's Negative zone in Brawl. Anyone caught will be trapped in something similar to the smart bomb item from Brawl.

Most normal attacks rely on Pocky's sword or Rocky's tail. Once again, same hitboxes, different sprites.

Finally, the player is given three jumps, four including Up B.

sorry for not using the template but im out of ideas for other moves

If you've played the game or watched ProJared's review these will all make sense

Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:51 pm
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 46  Next