The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:19 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Mini wallclimb glitch/works with every slope
https://giphy.com/gifs/31Q1E6mz7taJOO63sn/html5

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:21 pm

MGN Username: POWEROFPRO
Currently Playing: nothing
I was playing with CPUs. :kirby: (me) and :bandanadee: vs :metaknight: I inhaled meta knight and throwed him. Then Bandana Dee hit him and star was there but Meta Knight is invicible. Then he died and become visible. But star was still there.
Attachment:
New SSF2 Screenshot.png
New SSF2 Screenshot.png [ 156.88 KiB | Viewed 1318 times ]

Attachment:
New SSF2 Screenshot 2.png
New SSF2 Screenshot 2.png [ 205.88 KiB | Viewed 1318 times ]

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:24 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
When you drop the Deku nut near you, and instantly shields, the character stuns but the shield stays still.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:19 am

i dont know if the na servers are down but i cont login in game plz help :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Ok I've istalled ssf2 on my cpu but its loading slowly i dont know what to do :goku:
:shock: :?:

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:31 pm

I've been stuck on loading for 14 minutes :x

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:37 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
If Link attempts to DownB in Turbo Mode (by having it follow up a move right afterwards) while already holding a bomb, everything freezes including the camera, but not the timer (and for some reason, pausing alternates between player 1 and 2's controls)

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:49 pm

I was playing PacMan in Normal mode and i got to the 1 giant vs 3 normal fight, it was a kirby in the magic teleporting doors stage, and when kirb went through a door, i think the game made him bigger instead of shrinking him. and that crashed the game. look into the game code, and how the game can recognise which code is for shrinking and which for enlarging. :pacman: :kirby:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:18 pm

In turbo mode on special smash, when you do dair as link and then up-b directly after, the sword of dair stays until you hit the ground.

Attachments:
File comment: Glitch in action
Glitch Dair U-B.png
Glitch Dair U-B.png [ 86.83 KiB | Viewed 1087 times ]
Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
New bug on Dracula's Castle. I found this in Classic Mode. If you throw an explosive tag at one of the moving platforms that change from time to time, apparently it will glide all the way to the end and stay there until an opponent jumps onto it.

Attachment:
What Is That v2.png
What Is That v2.png [ 152.78 KiB | Viewed 1056 times ]

YouTube Video:

Sun May 05, 2019 2:42 pm

So, I discovered two glitches and one bug...

(BUG) Puffdashing: So, to perform this bug, you need to angle downwards Jigglypuff's pound near to the ground. Here's a video of how to perform it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJJgyL8f_J0
:jigglypuff:

(GLITCH): BDee's Platform Glitch: The easiest way to perform this is by going into Battlefield and Choosing BDee. It's hard to explain, so watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNjk4i19UXs :bandanadee:

(GLITCH): Sonic's Infinite Roll: This is gonna sound stupid but, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM THIS GLITCH!!! (so sorry :( ) I was playing with a friend and he was playing Sonic in Yoshi's Story. I am not sure if the stage matters, but here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GZoTFg4dA :sonic:

Tue May 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Theres no sound in ubuntu disco but only with standalone flash. sound works with other flash games like super mario 63.

Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 am

DiegoX SSF2 wrote:
(BUG) Puffdashing: So, to perform this bug, you need to angle downwards Jigglypuff's pound near to the ground.

(GLITCH): Sonic's Infinite Roll: This is gonna sound stupid but, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM THIS GLITCH!!! (so sorry :( ) I was playing with a friend and he was playing Sonic in Yoshi's Story. I am not sure if the stage matters
:jigglypuff:
I believe quite a few people know about Puff's downward SideB towards the ground
The real buggy behavior would instead be pointing out the fact that SideB hits twice at the same time when you do this trick, which means that if you learn how to do it at any moment, you have an instant shieldbreak move right at your disposal
:sonic:
If i understood you correctly, you can do this very easily by holding left and right at the same time (a keyboard-only feature), and it'll be always frame perfect whenever Sonic switches direction, however there is absolutely no hitbox once his roll is supposed to have already timed out (you can also hear a "brake" sound repeating over and over when this happens)

Anyways
:megaman: If megaman charges his NeutralB mid-air, he can still air-jump (before landing) but there is no animation, sound, or particles when he does that (he can also still air jump by walking off a ledge while charging)
Unsure if this counts as a sort of bug, oversight, or anything alike though

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Sat May 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi everyone, it's me again with new glitches and techs! So, with that said, prepare yourself!

(TECH): Mario's Cape Glitch: This is a tech for all Mario players in stages like Battlefield or Dracula's Castle. To perform this tech, you just need to use Cape after running off a platform/ edge. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3cKmM-aNk :mario:

(GLITCH/TECH):Link's Tether Glitch: For Link players, this could be useful to dodge attacks, but, it doesn't work on any legal stage, so, it's kinda lame. To do it, you need to jump, then use Link's Tether in a platform lower to a ledge, and you'll go directly to the ledge. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzBeC6RwkOA :link:

(TECH): Trading a Falcon Punch: When two Falcon Punches collide, a tiny bubble will appear, and the move will loose it's damage. So, for you to use the Falcon Punch after it being cancelled, you just need to press the Special button again. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lff4Y7f_bo&t=7s :captainfalcon:

(LAME): Yoshi's Intangability: Why lame? Easy, because now Yoshi is intangable against Sonic's Fair! No explanation, just, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPA_lm7qvI4 :yoshi: :evil: :sonic:

Sat May 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Isaac's vines take an awful lot longer to go away when Link gets strangled.
Not only that, but Link is somehow able to SDI out of it unlike any other character (i believe his shield is involved in some way, but then it also happens mid-air)
this was only tested in Training mode, and so i don't know if this still happens in a normal match
gif: show

Sat May 11, 2019 3:59 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 106  Next