The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:30 pm

[ 309 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
"Expansion Character" Moveset Speculation V2 

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Heyo
This is a continuation of spid3y's old thread, which I have linked below so that you can keep track of your old expansions:
https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 96&t=39656

Here are his rules, which shall still apply until I am told otherwise:
spid3y916 wrote:
01.) This is not a place for requesting a character. Think of this as a speculation wishlist.
02.) Do not bash other people's idea. You might have a different idea, but that does not justify complaining about someone's idea. This also means be open to other people ideas. Either tweak their ideas or move it to a different attack.
03.) Please don't make a moveset for a character too many times. An example is ten users all making separate Luffy movesets. If any, try to work together for one unified moveset. (Max movesets for each character is 3; other after first three will be ignored.)
04.) Always source at least one specific game (not the franchise) that the character appeared on a Nintendo system. I don't want to see characters like Master Chief or Sackboy. If there's no source, then it will be ignored. It's not my job to prove that the character was in a Nintendo game, you are suppose to do that. This is more of a preference, but try to find the first Nintendo game they appeared in.
05.) When suggesting a moveset, at minimum four specials and at max the whole set. The minimum also includes with how the moves will work ingame (Does it paralyze or would it have meteor spike). You don't have to put how much damage it will make.
06.) Try not to favor one franchise. I don't want to see one person working on a Shadow, Knuckles, Silver, and Amy moveset.
07.) Although Dragon Ball, Naruto, and Bleach are separate franchises, they and any other anime characters will be under the category of "Anime". This will also be in effect for other media like "Comics" or "Tv Shows".
08.) No completely over-the-top joke characters. At all. I thought this was an unwritten rule, but it appears I need to address it. See the post after this one to get an example of this rule.
09.) Please give feedback to other users' movesets. Sometimes there's movesets that are completely skipped in favor for others.

Like he did I shall list down all movesets here, so have fun yall!
Steve: show
Suggested by: snidbert64
Source Game: Minecraft (Wii U)
Universe: Minecraft
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 3#p1480503

Dio Brando: show
Suggested by: Gudako's Insanity
Source Game: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Super Famicom)
Universe: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 4#p1480514

Roll: show
Suggested by: dragonballhero
Source Game: Mega Man (NES)
Universe: Mega Man
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 0#p1480560

Alt Eisen Riese: show
Source Games: SRW OG1.1 & SRW OG1.2 (GBA)
Universe: Super Robot Wars
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 4#p1480784

Kamek: show
Suggested by: pokerninja2
Source Game: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Universe: Yoshi
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 3#p1480813

Minmin: show
Suggested by: Mage
Source Game: Arms (Switch)
Universe: ARMS
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 0#p1481240

Reimu Hakurei: show
Suggested by: Scrimmy
Source Game: Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (Switch)
Universe: Touhou
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 2#p1481472

Young Link: show
Suggested by: ☻Danny☻
Source Games: TLoZ: OoT & TLoZ: MM (N64/3DS)
Universe: The Legend of Zelda
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 2#p1481532

EMIYA: show
Source Games: Fate/Extella (Switch)
Universe: Fate/
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 6#p1481626

King DDD: show
Suggested by: yamnow
Source Games: Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) and Smash 4 (WiiU/3DS)
Universe: Kirby
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 8#p1486638

Ganondorf: show
Suggested by: eaglgenes101
Source Games: Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii), Smash 4 (WiiU/3DS), TLoZ: TP (Wii)
Universe: The Legend of Zelda
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 0#p1484700

Jake the Dog: show
Suggested by: Lermonz
Source Game: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (3DS)
Universe: Adventure Time
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 7#p1488067

Balloon Fighter: show
Suggested by: Bedoop
Source Game: Balloon Fight (NES)
Universe: Balloon Fight
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 6#p1487936

Mona: show
Suggested by: dragonballhero
Source Game: WarioWare (GBA, DS)
Universe: Wario
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 7#p1487957

Waluigi: show
Suggested by: yamnow
Source Games: Project M (Wii)
Universe: Mario
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 5#p1488185

Ephraim: show
Source Game: Fire Emblem 8: Sacred Stones (GBA)
Universe: Fire Emblem
Moveset: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 4#p1488464

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 am, edited 15 times in total.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Da Rulez: show
spid3y916 wrote:
01.) This is not a place for requesting a character. Think of this as a speculation wishlist.

make gooey playable pls :pikachu:
Quote:
02.) Do not bash other people's idea. You might have a different idea, but that does not justify complaining about someone's idea. This also means be open to other people ideas. Either tweak their ideas or move it to a different attack.

if anyone makes reimu i'm gonna h*cking--
Quote:
03.) Please don't make a moveset for a character too many times. An example is ten users all making separate Luffy movesets. If any, try to work together for one unified moveset. (Max movesets for each character is 3; other after first three will be ignored.)

if 3 people do a thing i'm gonna h*cking
Quote:
04.) Always source at least one specific game (not the franchise) that the character appeared on a Nintendo system. I don't want to see characters like Master Chief or Sackboy. If there's no source, then it will be ignored. It's not my job to prove that the character was in a Nintendo game, you are suppose to do that. This is more of a preference, but try to find the first Nintendo game they appeared in.

Touhou is on the Switch now and Cirno's in it so h*ck yeah I have an excuse to do it :gameandwatch:
Quote:
05.) When suggesting a moveset, at minimum four specials and at max the whole set. The minimum also includes with how the moves will work ingame (Does it paralyze or would it have meteor spike). You don't have to put how much damage it will make.

Judging by the Yarn Yoshi thread I made over on the dead as h*ck Crusade Forums this is no problem
Quote:
06.) Try not to favor one franchise. I don't want to see one person working on a Shadow, Knuckles, Silver, and Amy moveset.

damnit
Quote:
08.) No completely over-the-top joke characters. At all. I thought this was an unwritten rule, but it appears I need to address it. See the post after this one to get an example of this rule.

damnit
Quote:
09.) Please give feedback to other users' movesets. Sometimes there's movesets that are completely skipped in favor for others.

But there's nobody here :chibirobo:

I must get to work.
...Once I get home from moving.
...And I get internet back.
...And I try out Skullgirls because someone from an also dead Kirby Forum I was the only person who moderated because even the person who made the forum left it to die and get flooded by badness gifted it to me out of complete nowhere and now I have to re-install steam at home just like gosh freaking
I'll get to work soon please wait warmly

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Thank's for making the new thread, hopefully this one prospers like the last one.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13108608 That's just so i see what people want me to make since i've hasn't made one in so long tbh. I look forward to seeing the new generation of moveset makers.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 am

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
I only glanced over the old thread, so let me know if I'm doing this wrong.

steve: show
Character name: Steve
Universe: Minecraft
First Nintendo appearance: Minecraft Wii U Edition

Jab: Punching
Ftilt: Swipes with a wooden sword
Utilt: Plants a wheat seed in front of him and immediately bonemeals it, vaguely resembling Isaac's utilt
Dtilt: Hoes the ground in front of him, tripping the victim (wait, is tripping even in SSF2?)
Dash Attack: Gets in a minecart

Fsmash: Swings a diamond axe, dealing almost as much shield damage as Shield Breaker
Usmash: Swings a diamond sword overhead
Dsmash: Rips off Villager's Dsmash

Nair: Swings an iron pickaxe around
Fair: Splashes a water bucket forward (not much damage, but windboxes)
Bair: Splashes a lava bucket backward (15%-ish damage; knockback only slightly less than an average uncharged smash attack)
Uair: Flails a torch overhead
Dair: Places a sand block beneath him as a projectile

Grab and Throws: Either fishing pole or lasso, idk
Shield: Uses shield in animation

Neutral B: Bow and Arrow- like Link's except affected more by gravity, and is angleable
Side B: Throws an ender pearl
Up B: Elytra- Like Brawl's version of Shuttle Loop, but without a damaging hitbox
Down B: TNT- Place a TNT. If he is near a TNT, he will light it instead; will also be lit by any fire-based move

Final Smash: Nether Portal: Builds a nether portal in front of himself. If a foe is caught in the portal, they get stuck in it for awhile and take heavy damage and knockback. If no foes are caught, the move fails.

EDIT: Put moveset in box

Last edited by snidbert64 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:05 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Oh, this exists again, yaaaay!
Dio Brando Part 1: show
The son of the late Diego Brando, a bastard father who made Dio and his mother's life a living hell. Later on he is adopted by George Joestar, a rich man who was "saved" by his father, he hopes to pay back by letting Diego's son live in the Joestar estate. While George and his son Jonathan, gives him kindness, Dio pays back by getting all of the Joestar fortune for himself. Years late he finally showed his true colors, kills George Joestar and used the Stone Mask, a mask that has the ability to turn any human to a vampire.

Speed is the same as Lloyd
Double Jump is long
Start Lag and End lag is Below Average-Average
Kill Power and Knockback is Average-Above Average
Fabulousness is JOJO QUALITY
Ground:
Jab - Uses his hands to slash his opponent two times (4% first hit 7% last hit)
F-Tilt - Thrusts his hands into the opponent (5% first hit and 7% last hit): The first hit is a command grab, if he hitted the opponent he will rip his opponent from the inside and if not, deserve the consequences [End lag is 1.4 seconds].
U-Tilt - A fast thrust upwards (10%)
D-Tilt - A kick (9%): Useful for edgeguarding
Dash Attack - Dio Torpedo Something like Luffy's Dash Attack but he slashes instead (9%): low knockback but good for connecting

F-Smash - A powerful stab by the knife he used to kill George (14% uncharged, 19% fully charged): End lag is around 0.9 seconds.
U-Smash - Crushes the opponent like what he did to Dire (15% uncharged, 21% fully charged): Starting lag is 0.6 seconds and End lag is 1 second, however the hitbox is only at the arms so it's quite small.
D-Smash - Freezes the opponent [range is around the same as ZSS' D-Smash] (6% uncharged, 10% fully charged): Base time of freeze is 0.6 seconds, adds 0.3 for every 10 percentage, max is 3 seconds.

Throws:
Grab - He thrusts his hands into the opponent, pressing attack during it will make Dio do a knee kick
F-Throw - Throws his opponent forward (7%)
B-Throw - Throws his opponent backward (8%): animation is quite similar to DK's B-Throw
U-Throw - Throws his opponent upward (7%): animation is quite similar to DK's U-Throw, good for connecting
D-Throw - Throws opponent downward and drains their HP (5% drained and 6% damage): Isn't really good for combos and is also escapable

Aerial:
N-Air - A sexkick (8% sour-spot, 11% sweet spot)
F-Air - Animation is quite similar to Bowser (9% sour-spot, 12% sweet spot): Sweet spot meteors the opponent and is at the end of the near end of the animation.
B-Air - Remember that thing he did in "GOODBYE JOJO"? When he punched the wall to hang there? Something like that (13%)
U-Air - Punches upwards (11%)
D-air - Uses his fingers to stab downwards (5% first hit, 7% second hit): A command grab, if the opponent is hit he/she will be released and meteored, ending lag for non-grab and grabbed is 0.6 seconds

Special:
N-Spec - Space Ripper Stingy Eyes (14%): Charge time is 1.6 seconds and cannot fire until charged, has a cooldown of 4 seconds
Side-Spec - Stabs his opponent using 2 fingers and drains his HP (6% drained and 8% damage to the opponent): Starting lag is 0.6 seconds and ending lag is 0.4 seconds, however knockback is short and might put you in danger
U-Spec - Uses his tentacles,(5%): can grab ledges and stuns the opponent if they're hit by it. The range is a little bit longer than ZSS' U-Spec
D-Spec - A counter (4%): The counter hitbox is quite late to appear [0.9 seconds], will let his opponent hit him and freeze for 2 seconds [like how he did to Jonathan].

Final Smash: He starts it like Marth's Critical Hit (40%): And when he finally contacts an opponent he will freeze him and use SRSE, knockback is long but isn't quite OHKO like Critical Hit

Taunts:
N-Taunt: WRYYYYYYY
S-Taunt: Hinjaku Hinjaku!
D-Taunt: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA, MUDA!
U-Taunt (if possible): MONKEY NANDAYO!

Other:
N-Taunt will have a 1/10 chance of Dio posing FABULOUSLY and be invulnerable during it, quite mudauseless if you ask me

Did I just waste my time doing this?
Maybe I should make more JoJo characters hohohoho

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 am

Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Oh, this exists again, yaaaay!
Dio Brando Part 1: show
The son of the late Diego Brando, a bastard father who made Dio and his mother's life a living hell. Later on he is adopted by George Joestar, a rich man who was "saved" by his father, he hopes to pay back by letting Diego's son live in the Joestar estate. While George and his son Jonathan, gives him kindness, Dio pays back by getting all of the Joestar fortune for himself. Years late he finally showed his true colors, kills George Joestar and used the Stone Mask, a mask that has the ability to turn any human to a vampire.

Speed is the same as Lloyd
Double Jump is long
Start Lag and End lag is Below Average-Average
Kill Power and Knockback is Average-Above Average
Fabulousness is JOJO QUALITY
Ground:
Jab - Uses his hands to slash his opponent two times (4% first hit 7% last hit)
F-Tilt - Thrusts his hands into the opponent (5% first hit and 7% last hit): The first hit is a command grab, if he hitted the opponent he will rip his opponent from the inside and if not, deserve the consequences [End lag is 1.4 seconds].
U-Tilt - A fast thrust upwards (10%)
D-Tilt - A kick (9%): Useful for edgeguarding
Dash Attack - Dio Torpedo Something like Luffy's Dash Attack but he slashes instead (9%): low knockback but good for connecting

F-Smash - A powerful stab by the knife he used to kill George (14% uncharged, 19% fully charged): End lag is around 0.9 seconds.
U-Smash - Crushes the opponent like what he did to Dire (15% uncharged, 21% fully charged): Starting lag is 0.6 seconds and End lag is 1 second, however the hitbox is only at the arms so it's quite small.
D-Smash - Freezes the opponent [range is around the same as ZSS' D-Smash] (6% uncharged, 10% fully charged): Base time of freeze is 0.6 seconds, adds 0.3 for every 10 percentage, max is 3 seconds.

Throws:
Grab - He thrusts his hands into the opponent, pressing attack during it will make Dio do a knee kick
F-Throw - Throws his opponent forward (7%)
B-Throw - Throws his opponent backward (8%): animation is quite similar to DK's B-Throw
U-Throw - Throws his opponent upward (7%): animation is quite similar to DK's U-Throw, good for connecting
D-Throw - Throws opponent downward and drains their HP (5% drained and 6% damage): Isn't really good for combos and is also escapable

Aerial:
N-Air - A sexkick (8% sour-spot, 11% sweet spot)
F-Air - Animation is quite similar to Bowser (9% sour-spot, 12% sweet spot): Sweet spot meteors the opponent and is at the end of the near end of the animation.
B-Air - Remember that thing he did in "GOODBYE JOJO"? When he punched the wall to hang there? Something like that (13%)
U-Air - Punches upwards (11%)
D-air - Uses his fingers to stab downwards (5% first hit, 7% second hit): A command grab, if the opponent is hit he/she will be released and meteored, ending lag for non-grab and grabbed is 0.6 seconds

Special:
N-Spec - Space Ripper Stingy Eyes (14%): Charge time is 1.6 seconds and cannot fire until charged, has a cooldown of 4 seconds
Side-Spec - Stabs his opponent using 2 fingers and drains his HP (6% drained and 8% damage to the opponent): Starting lag is 0.6 seconds and ending lag is 0.4 seconds, however knockback is short and might put you in danger
U-Spec - Uses his tentacles,(5%): can grab ledges and stuns the opponent if they're hit by it. The range is a little bit longer than ZSS' U-Spec
D-Spec - A counter (4%): The counter hitbox is quite late to appear [0.9 seconds], will let his opponent hit him and freeze for 2 seconds [like how he did to Jonathan].

Final Smash: He starts it like Marth's Critical Hit (40%): And when he finally contacts an opponent he will freeze him and use SRSE, knockback is long but isn't quite OHKO like Critical Hit

Taunts:
N-Taunt: WRYYYYYYY
S-Taunt: Hinjaku Hinjaku!
D-Taunt: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA, MUDA!
U-Taunt (if possible): MONKEY NANDAYO!

Other:
N-Taunt will have a 1/10 chance of Dio posing FABULOUSLY and be invulnerable during it, quite mudauseless if you ask me

Did I just waste my time doing this?
Maybe I should make more JoJo characters hohohoho

Source game? I know there are a few JoJo games for Nintendo consoles but which one specifically?
Bedoop wrote:
Touhou is on the Switch now

Also yeah Skullgrills is fun as, you'll enjoy it
If I'm not wrong c*** has a palette based of Cirno fyi

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:56 am

Roll (Mega Man)

Source: Mega Man

Mega Man's "little sister" has joined the battle! In SSF2, Roll has access to a multitude of weapons to help her in battle. However, due to the fact to she was not necessarily built for combat, some of her attacks may seem a bit...underwhelming at first glance. I should mention a few of her moves will be borrowed from Mega Man, but she is certainly NOT a clone of him by any means. As a matter of fact, her moveset is mostly a mix of her movesets in both Marvel vs. Capcom 1&2 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, with a few added moves from neither games here and there.

That being said, here we go!

Size - About Mega Man's height, if not a bit shorter.
Idle - Shuffles a little bit after standing for so long.
Weight - About as light as Tails
Walk speed - About as fast as Chibi-Robo
Dash speed - About as fast as Kirby
Air attributes - Due to her skirt, she doesn't fall as fast as most characters. Overall, her air game is comparable to Black Mage
Jump - About as good as Black Mage.

Jab - A simple jab. Nothing more, nothing less. Her weak punch in MvC 1&2.
S-Tilt - A slightly more forceful punch. Her medium punch in MvC 1&2.
U-Tilt - Roll kicks upwards. If the move is sweetspotted, her foot her opponent will be sent upwards, allowing her to follow up with an aerial attack.
D-Tilt - Roll performs a Slide Kick.
S-Smash - Swings her broom at her opponents, with a dust cloud spawning from the swing. The swung broom will do more knockback and damage, while the dust cloud will do damage, but it will only stun opponents.
U-Smash - Swings her broom above her in an arc.
D-Smash - Sweeps her broom rapidly on each side of her. The properties that apply to her broom when using her S-Smash also apply here, but this time, she sweeps so furiously, that fire is formed from the sweeping instead of just dust, giving her a great defense.
Dash Attack - Roll utilizes the Break Dash weapon from Mega Man V and strikes opponents with a shoulder tackle. Think of Wario's side special move in SSF2, but with its KO potential seriously nerfed.

N-Air - Roll swings her broom around her rapidly while doing a flip. Think of Kirby's midair Hammer in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
F-Air - Roll swings her broom in a downwards arc in front of her. This serves as a Meteor Smash if sweetspotted at the broom itself.
B-Air - Roll swats at opponents behind her in an arc. Think of King Dedede's BAir in Smash 4.
U-Air - Roll tosses a bucket of water above her head.
D-Air - Roll tosses a bucket of water downwards. This time, the bucket is also tossed by Roll, which can gimp recoveries.

N-Special - Roll Buster - Roll fires a chargeable shot from her Roll Buster.
Here's a list of differences from Mega Man's Mega Buster:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlike Mega Man and his Mega Buster, Roll cannot move around when charging her Roll Buster.
The Roll Buster can also only hit one opponent at a time, similar to all of the Mega Buster's charges, save for the highest charge.
However, it CAN score multiple hits on the one opponent when fully charged, where as a fully-charged Mega Buster hits once and can travel through multiple opponents.
Roll also only has two charges for her Roll Buster, whereas the Mega Buster has 4-5 charges.
If fully charged, Roll can use the move as a "Stall-then-Fall".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S-Special - Exploding Bouquet - Roll tosses a bouquet of flowers with a bomb hidden inside it. Not too useful outside of gimping recoveries.
U-Special - Tornado Hold - A massive fan suddenly appears underneath Roll, and quickly lifts her up. AMAZING vertical recovery, but AWFUL horizontal recovery.
D-Special - Down Time - Roll gets down in a kneeling position and summons a energy droplet from out of nowhere that heals her. The more you use this move, the less damage will be healed. However, the longest you go without using this move, the droplet will heal about 15-20% of her damage.

Grab - Roll grabs an opponent.
Pummel - Roll slaps her opponent.
F-Throw - Roll judo-throws her opponent forward.
B-Throw - Roll tosses her opponent behind her, this time with an Exploding Bouquet as a going-away present to them as well.
U-Throw - Roll smacks her opponent upwards with her broom.
D-Throw - Roll slams on her opponent with the butt. Think of Luigi and Princess Peach's D-Throws.

FINAL SMASH - Hyper Roll - Her strongest Hyper Combo Finish in the Marvel vs. Capcom games. Roll combines with Rush, Eddie and Beat to transform and attacks by releasing electricity from her antennae, large missiles from her breasts, and energy projectiles shaped like Beat, Rush and Eddie from her abdomen and legs. Roll is better off activating her FS off-stage, as opponents can easily get behind her when this move is about to be used.

U-Taunt - Adjusts and tightens the green bow in her hair.
S-Taunt - Roll puts one arm on her other arm, while fist-pumping.
D-Taunt - Roll instantly changes the outfit she's wearing into a Japanese schoolgirl's outfit for a second, and then changes back to her original look.

Victory animation 1 - Roll bends down to pick up a bouquet of flowers from Eddie.
Victory animation 2 - Roll talks to a hologram of Dr. Light, who congratulates her on her victory.
Victory animation 3 - Roll tosses her broom into the air, jumps, and lands on her broom while it's still flying.

So what do you all think everyone? I really tried to make this work. Also, I'll take criticisms and suggestions, but NO flaming will acknowledged. Thank you.

Last edited by dragonballhero on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:46 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
PSA:
Please put your movesets in a H*CKING BOX so my Scrollwheel doesn't scream
ONE OF THESE: show
hi

☻Danny☻ wrote:

It says I need to do 25 VS Matches to get it so I'm getting my a** kicked online because IDK if there's a Casual Mode trying to get it god help me

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:17 pm

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Source game? I know there are a few JoJo games for Nintendo consoles but which one specifically?

OHHH SHIIIT!
Man I thought we're being independent again.

*sniff*

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Bedoop wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

It says I need to do 25 VS Matches to get it so I'm getting my a** kicked online because IDK if there's a Casual Mode trying to get it god help me

Turn off the word censor lol
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

OHHH SHIIIT!
Man I thought we're being independent again.

Hmm
I'll just put JJBA for the Super Famicom ;)

Pochiman wrote:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:51 pm

So yeah looks like I'm going to be in here most of the time.
Alt Eisen Riese: show
Source Game: SRW Compact 2 for Megaswan and Megaswan Color, SRW OG1.1 and SRW OG1.2 for Gameboy Advance, and SRW Impact for PS2

Literally means Scrap Iron Giant, the PTX-003C-SP1 Alt Eisen Riese is a mass-production Personal Trooper of the Earth Federation Army as the Gespenst MK III, replacing the mass-produced Gespenst MK II M and was designed under the ATX Plan which aimed to create high performance Personal Troopers. However, the machine's concept was considered flawed: because of the heavy weight of the armor and the weapons, no pilot could effectively use it. In addition the Alt Eisen was designed primarily for close quarters combat and possesed no long range weapons. Coupled along with the high production cost, the Alt Eisen was deemed too impractical to mass-produce. The only unit produced is handed down to ATX Team member Kyosuke Nanbu when Marion realizes he is the only person who can utilize the Alt Eisen to its fullest. Despite original misgivings about the Alt, Kyosuke uses the Alt Eisen for the duration of the Divine Crusaders War and the L5 Campaign.

To have an idea on what it's attacks will look like, check this video.
YouTube Video:

Details:
Can Triple Jump.
Third Jump is long.
Running and Dash speed is as fast as Goku.
Can float thanks to the Tesla Drive, has a duration of 5 seconds.
Revolving Bunker can only be used 6 times if you did not reload.
His play style is being grabby, not only that he has low knockback and low ending lag which allows him to combo more often.
However, he is really heavy and has a large hitbox, causing him to be vulnerable most of the time.

Ground:
Jab - No damage, but reloads Revolving Bunker (reloading takes 1.9 seconds)
U-Tilt - Slashes with Plasma Horn 2 times upwards (1st hit has low knockback, 6%, 2nd hit has higher knockback, 7%)
D-Tilt - Shoots downward with the chaingun (5 hits, each deals 2%)
F-Tilt - Command Grab; Impales the enemy (4%) with Revolving Bunker and allows you to do these: inputting jab will unload 1 ammo of the Revolving Bunker (2% each), inputting forward will unload all the ammo of the Revolving Bunker, doing high knockback (4% from Impale, 12% from all the ammo, 16% in total); inputting up will unload 2 ammo (doing 8% damage in total), can connect to U-Tilt and U-Air due to low and upward knockback; inputting down will put the enemy down and unload all the ammo (again 16% damage in total), can be connected to D-Tilt due to no knockback and untechable.

F-Smash - Command Grab; thrusts the Chaingun into the opponent and unloads 16 bullets (2% for Chaingun thrust ,1% each bullet, 18% in total, fully charge is 20% in total), if didn't hit then, suffer the consequences [1 second endlag], not only that the hitbox is only in the Chaingun so it is small.
U-Smash - Uses the Plasma Horn to impale upwards (19% no charge, 21% fully charge), again hitbox is only in the Plasma Horn so it's small.
D-Smash - Hovers upwards and shoots downwards with Claymore Avalanche (19% no charge, 21% fully charge), is useful for edgeguarding, can Meteor Smash, however when the move ends the Alt Eisen will be helpless as he falls, being vulnerable during it.

Throws:
Grab - Uses Left hand to Grab the opponent, pressing Jab during it will shoot with the chaingun.
F-Throw - Impales with the Revolving Bunker [If you see 0:48 of the video it's something like that] (8%), knockback is forward.
U-Throw - Throws upward and shoots with the Chaingun (10%)
B-Throw - Throws backwards and shoots with the Chaingun (10%)
D-Throw - Slams downwards, jumps and stomps (9%), knockback is upward

Aerial:
N-Air - Spin Kick (2 hits, both deal 6%)
U-Air - Command Grab; Uses Plasma Horn to impale the opponent, input could be downward [meteor smashes] or upward, but both deals 14% damage either way
B-Air - Command Grab; kicks the opponent backwards and shoots with Chaingun, however the kick has the knockback and not the Chaingun (kick is 12%, Chaingun shoots 5 bullets which deals 1% each)
D-Air - Stomps similar to Captain Falcon, (11%)
F-Air - Quite similar to F-Tilt, but will hover if manage to hit the opponent: Inputting jab will unload 1 ammo of the Revolving Bunker (2% each), inputting forward will unload all the ammo of the Revolving Bunker, doing high knockback (4% from Impale, 12% from all the ammo, 16% in total); inputting up will unload 2 ammo (doing 8% damage in total), can connect to U-Air due to low and upward knockback; inputting down will meteor smash the opponent allowing to connect with D-Air.

Special:
N-Spec - Shoots with the Chaingun, knockback is similar to Falco's Blaster (16 bullets is shot, 1% for each), angle is changeable.
S-Spec - Claymore Avalanche, shoots 10 (each deals 2%), good for edgeguarding, has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
U-Spec - Quite similar to Lil' Mac's U-Spec, but uses Revolving Bunker instead, if it manages to hit the opponent it will unload all the ammo of the Revolving Bunker, doing 16% damage (4% from the impale and 12% from the ammo.), but whether it hits or not the Alt Eisen will be helpless either way.
D-Spec - Calls for the Rein Weiss Ritter, the Weiss will shoot with the Howling Rifle X, (20% in total), it has low knockback however, and has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
YouTube Video:

Final Smash: Engages the opponent with Revolving Bunker, and does a combination attack with Rein Weiss Ritter piloted by Excellen Browning: Rampage Ghost! (50%) OHKO

Taunts
N-Taunt - Care to make a little wager? I bet on your downfall...!
D-Taunt - This scene explains it.
YouTube Video:

Other:
If F-Air, U-Air, and B-Air managed to grab, the Alt will hover during the attack until it ends.

I guess I'm gonna try Haken Browning next, though I'll do it tomorrow.

*sniff*

Last edited by Gudako's Insanity on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:05 pm

May as well put in a character myself
Kamek: show
Series: Yoshi
First Appearance: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Description: Kamek is Bowser's adviser, caretaker, and the strongest Magikoopa in his army. He's the "main antagonist" of the Yoshi series alongside Baby Bowser, and is also Yoshi's biggest rival. He kidnaps Baby Luigi in his debut in an attempt to stop the Mario Bros. from bringing doom to the Koopa Troop, and later time-traveled with regular Bowser to kidnap the Star Children, which would give them unlimited power. In most of his encounters with Yoshi, he uses his magic to make regular enemies stronger to stand in Yoshi's way, though has also been seen battling him directly. He's also appeared in a few other games outside the Yoshi games, including the later Paper Mario games, the Mario & Luigi games, and has been playable in spin-offs on some occasions.

Basic Playstyle: Being a Magikoopa, Kamek's abilities revolve around the use of magic. We already have a similar character - Black Mage - but Kamek's moves would revolve around more comedic and less-serious magic attacks. He uses a magic scepter in battle, which he would use to cast his spells and whack opponents. He'd be a light, floaty character with some good recovery, but would need to hit opponents with proper timing in his aerial attacks to use them to their full edgeguarding potential like Zelda. His special moves are quite unique as well, and most more or less revolve around using status ailments and other odd properties rather than actual attacking. As such, these moves could be used to give himself the edge he needs to land his attacks.

Ground Attacks
Jab: A simple wand swat, which causes a magical blast. Comparable to Zelda's jab.
Ftilt: Swipes his wand to the side, releasing a magical trail that damages multiple times.
Fsmash: Twirls his wand while charging, releasing a magical blast that flies forward. Similar to Mega Man's Fsmash in SSB4.
Utilt: Sways his wand above himself, releasing a magical trail damaging opponents multiple times.
Usmash: Thrusts his wand upward, releasing a magical blast.
Dtilt: Slams his wand on the ground in front of himself.
Dsmash: Spins around, creating a large magical field around himself that damages multiple times.
Dash: Swings his wand forward, similar to his dtilt, but creates a magical blast with it.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Creates a magical field around himself with his wand. Acts as a sex kick.
Fair: Swings his wand forward, creating a magical blast. Has a sweetspot comparable to Zelda's fair.
Bair: Creates a magical blast with his wand, sending him backward.
Uair: Creates a magical blast with his wand facing upward. has a sweetspot comparable to Zelda's uair.
Dair: Creates a magical blast downward with his wand. This will send him upward a bit, like Mega Man's dair. Also has a sweetspot like Zelda's dair.

Gabs
Grab: Grabs an opponent with his wand, holding them upward with it.
Pummel: Blasts the opponent.
Fthrow: Swings his wand forward, sending the opponent away. Somehwat similar to Ness' fthrow.
Bthrow: Swings his wand backward, sending the opponent away.
Uthrow: Swings his wand downward, sending the opponent straight into the ground. Similar to the piledriver uthrows.
Dthrow: Casts a spell on them with his wand, putting the opponent to sleep, then strikes with a blast that sends them upward. Somewhat similar to Lucas' dthrow in Brawl and SSB4.

Others
Ledge: Swings his wand forward as he gets up.
100% Ledge: Creates a magic blast as he gets up.
Floor: Creates a magic blast as he gets up.

Special Moves

Neutral Special - Spell: Kamek fires a magic blast from his wand, which travels in a manner similar to the way he fires spells in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island before the final encounter with Baby Bowser. The spell does minimal damage, and deals less damage the further it travels, but can have different effects when it hits. At one point, opponents can be frozen if the attack connects, and at another they can be poisoned like Black Mage's dthrow. The effect is random. Also, like Bowser's Fire Breath, it can be aimed upward and downward. If the spell directly hits the ground, it will become a fireball and move across the ground, a reference to the Magikoopa's abilities to do this in Super Mario Galaxy.

Side Special - Lightning Bolt: Kamek fires a lightning bolt from his wand. Under normal circumstances, the bolt doesn't travel very far, and if an opponent is near it will target them, damaging them multiple times before launching. What's interesting about this move is that the range increases depending on the surroundings. If an item is in range, the Lightning Bolt will travel to it directly, and add to the bolt's range. This also applies to projectiles - when Kamek uses the move after Mario throws two Fireballs, it will travel through them, destroying the projectiles and attack Mario if he is in range. This attack also connects with multiple opponents.

Up Special - Broom: Kamek summons his broom, which he hops onto and rides upward. It is similar to Marth's Dolphin Slash in that it travels in an outward arc, but it travels farther and is slower. While on the broom, Kamek can launch opponents. Using the attack button also allows Kamek to fire magic blasts like Mega Man's Beat Call. When he reaches the peak of the arc, the broom disappears, leaving him helpless.

Down Special - Dark Magic: Kamek casts a short-ranged blast from his wand. While this does no damage, Kamek is able to pull in opponents and items towards him. If this is used near a projectile, it will be destroyed. This is similar to Rosalina & Luma's Gravitational Pull in SSB4, but has the added buff of pulling in opponents as well.

Final Smash - Baby Bowser: Kamek summons his broom as Baby Bowser falls from the sky in front of him. After Kamek uses his magic in a similar way to the boss battles in the Yoshi games, Baby Bowser jumps through the top of the screen, appearing in the background in a similar size to the final battle in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's New Island. From here, Baby Bowser can shoot large, difficult-to-dodge fireballs at the opponents. Pressing the attack button will also make Kamek fly through the sky on his broom, shooting blasts from his wand similar to his up special. After a bit, Baby Bowser shrinks in size and falls only to be caught by Kamek, who makes him disappear and resumes fighting.

I would like some opinions on this.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:53 am

MGN Username: RespectThePixel
Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, every Touhou game ever
Waifu: Alice Margatroid
i'm willing to face the consequence of bedoop doing a heckin thing on me because i'm gonna make a reimu moveset

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Everyone wants leg ramen girl, don't worry 2nd place will be worked on next.
Minmin - Game ARMS - Switch: show

Click to expand thumbnail Minmin is a fighter with considerable range, however unlike luffy, ARMS everyone has long range attacks so while the attacks can be stop or counter, the extending attacks are disjointed but only the weapon on the end of the arm is a hurtbox, as unlike luffy, she is more limited being only the arms/hands that can attack with such range, a trait special to min min though he she can kick, allowing her to deliver massively shorter ranged, but way quicker, swift kicks, which in her game is her dodges to deflect punches. Another thing i would like to note is that visual the ends of her arms should be the stubs you see on all the characters before their weapon, as i can she her summoning the various arms weapons for certain attacks, as the weapon at the end is the only difference and the arms are the same always.
Mouseover attacks to see rough estimate dmg %.
Size - Ichigo sized but bends her knees enough to be just below Goku's height by a little bit.
Weight - About Marth's weight
Walk speed - Should be fast, around Captain Falcon's
Dash speed - Similar to Zero Suit Samus's dashing speed.
Air attributes - Similar to Lloyd's i'd imagine.
Jump - I'd imagine it being close to mario's jumping stats.

Jab - Minmin does a low kick, followed by a slightly higher kick of the same leg, and ends with a multi-hit kick barrage.
S-Tilt - Quicklyjabs forwardwith both arms as ramram's, covering a good range straight ahead, but one arm slightly curves downward and the other slightly upward, surprising foes.
U-Tilt - Swings her ramram arm front below in front of her upwards and behind her, a long move but attacks with massive coverage, similar to ichigo's up tilt.
D-Tilt - While crouching, she extends one leg to do a low kick forward.
S-Smash - Slams down her megawatt arms directly behind her then swings it around in front of her, similar to old megaman's down smash in some ways.
U-Smash - Minmin flips and stands on her arms, which are interlocked together to act as a spring for her and she does a reverse drill kick upwards, dealing fast multi hitting damage.
D-Smash - Does a super charged punch with the megawatt, the arm now bigger and stronger, and sends it directly forward.
Dash Attack - Minmin while running forward, does a spin kick without losing any speed, good for approaching.

N-Air - Minmin does a very fast and spamable forward kick similar to fox, not much range but quick to use.
F-Air - Swinging the megawatt arm overhead she quickly dives her arm downwards with the megawatt following slowly behind for a massively strong one armed hammer swing that meteors.
B-Air - Minmin twists her lower body and does akick behind, similar to n-air but slower and stronger by a little.
U-Air - Minmin does a backflip kick that's rather strong and fast.
D-Air - Using a fiery ramram arms, she quickly flicks it like a whip and it goes straight downward pretty fast, striking below.

Grab - Thrusts both of her arms forward and grab, has good range but if you don't grab someone it leaves you open. The arms used in this will be dual Dragons, not really affecting it just a neat look to it.
Pummel - Does a low repeating kick while grabbing the foe.
F-Throw - While holding the foe with one arm, has the other dragon arm bites them, sending them flying forward.
B-Throw - Does a swift 180 turn and chucks the foe away.
D-Throw - Quickly jumps up and preforms a quick series of downward kicks with both legs while still grabbing the foe.
U-Throw - Flip Kicks the grabbed foe, sending them upward, decent kill throw.

N-Special - Dragon - Minmin can send her dragon forward, with some direction input, min can aim it slightly upward and downwards or just forward, and then a 2nd time if she chooses to aim slightly more up or down, launching a short ranged laser. However it can be charged up if held, fully charging it turns it her arm while firing it into the body of a dragon, causing the laser to have much longer range and dealing way more damage. It is however, risky as this move is very hard to set up a lot, even though it's a long range disjoint, so be careful when using it
S-Special - Ramram - Aimming the ramram with one arm forward, with directional aimming, minmin hits the foe with a spinner, upon hitting, the arm quickly retracts but leaves a boomerang like projectile to fly back to minmin,striking foes on the way back.
U-Special - Dragon Booster - Minmin Fires her dragon laser directly below herto boost herself upwards, can be aimmed slightly left or right to change angle of recovery.
D-Special - Deflecting Kick - A special type of kick that does no damage, kicks forward on ground and is a flip kick in air, this attack will clash against any physical attacked if aimmed correctly allowing you to charge in, or deflect a projectile if that's what it hits.

Final Smash - Super Attack - Minmin deals a series of strikes with her megawatt and ramram arms, and ending with transforming both in dragons and firing lasers with both of them. .

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 am

MGN Username: RespectThePixel
Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, every Touhou game ever
Waifu: Alice Margatroid
i am here to make some things lemme tell ya
Reimu Hakurei: show
(not super good at making colors please excuse)

Source Game: Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (Nintendo Switch)

Who the hell?: Main protagonist of the Touhou series https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Reimu_Hakurei
Ofuda = those cards she throws
Gohei = her purification rod (the stick she's always holding)

Playstyle: Note that Reimu in a Smash game would play differently than Reimu in, say, a Touhou Smash game. Reimu's playstyle will represent the entirety of Touhou; as such, she is a fast-paced projectile character with a strong aerial game. Reimu will have mediocre movement on the ground, excelling in air mobility.

Stats -
Weight: 86
Height: Medium, about same as Luigi
Walk Speed: Same as Mario
Run Speed: 10.1, slightly faster than Mario
Air Speed: Average
Jump Height: Medium
Fall Speed: Rather floaty

mouseover for damage of each attack

Standard Attacks -

Jab: A punch, another punch, and then shoots 5 short-ranged ofuda at once.

Forward Tilt: Stabs forward with her gohei.

Up Tilt: Swipes in an arc upward with her gohei. (think Toon Link)

Down Tilt: Low kicks.

Dash attack: Punches forward, releasing a short sphere of energy.

Smash Attacks -

Forward Smash: Holds her palm out, releasing a large sphere of energy.

Up Smash: Flip kicks in front of her with a slight jump.

Down Smash: Sweeps the floor with a kick on both sides.

Aerial Attacks -

Neutral Air: Spins slowly and attacks with her gohei. (think Lucario)

Forward Air: Kicks forward twice, slowing her forward momentum.

Back Air: Powerful kick backwards. (think Isaac)

Up Air: Swings her gohei above her.

Down Air: Stomps with one energy-powered foot.

Grab -

Pummel: A punch

Forward Throw: Throws, then shoots several ofuda. (think Mewtwo)

Back Throw: Kicks behind her.

Up Throw: Spin kicks. (think Bayonetta)

Down Throw: Throws the opponent down to the ground.

Special Moves -

Neutral Special: Hakurei Amulet - Shoots 2 simultaneous amulet bullets that home in on opponents.

Side Special: Air Dash - Reimu dashes forward for a short bit, dealing no damage, but allowing her to "graze" projectiles by dashing through them. The speed isn't much different from her normal dash speed, so the only real reason to use it on the ground is for grazing. This can be used in the air and can be angled up or down. This will not send you into free fall, but you can only use it one time in the air. Air Dashing is very important for Reimu's aerial mobility.

Up Special: Dimensional Rift - Reimu teleports a decent distance in the direction of choice. After teleporting, you can press the attack button to swiftly kick diagonally down.

Down Special: Hakurei Barrier - Reimu creates a wall some distance in front of her to reflect projectiles and block opponents. If spaced right, this attack has a powerful sweetspot right as the barrier appears.

Final Smash: Fantasy Seal - Reimu's signature spell card. Lets loose several large energy bullets that home in on opponents.

Misc -

Entrance: Reimu flies in on Genjii (her pet turtle) and arrives on stage.

Idle animation: Spins her gohei

Taunt: Spins around and disappears, then reappears.

Victory animation: Throws her ofuda, spins her gohei, and smiles.

Victory theme: A short orchestral remix of Theme of Eastern Story (Touhou main theme).

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:05 pm
 [ 309 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next