The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: EaglePie
Currently Playing: Melee/PM, SSF2, FEH
Waifu: ...idc
So I found this broken af glitch in Role Reversal, obviously only possible in Beta 1.0.1
So what you do is when you land the final smash (after 3-2-1-Go!), you repeated press the start button when it's making a sound effect and it repeats itself over and over to how many times you press the start button
I don't know if this is already a thing but lmao it's awesome and it crashes the game when it finishes (if you don't press grab, because it's "paused", but you can't pause during it, so it continues while thinking it's paused? Just a theory though)

Edit: It's always paused when in final smash. Press grab while doing it and it still exits. Weird.
Also one time I pressed b but it did the regular b attack (pulling capsule) I don't know how I did it, it just happened Edit #2: It happens when you're out of an animation? I jump and press b and it does it, as well as side b
Overall this event is just extremely tedious to do well without some jank/bug and I can't get above 10 seconds. :/

Brawl: Sheik, Meta Knight
Project M: Falco, Roy, Mewtwo
Smash Flash 2: Falco, Captain Falcon, Marth, Fox, Pichu
Smash 4: Roy, Dr. Mario
Ultimate: Lucina

Currently working on my own Smash Java project as a hobby

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Cant play online because it says my account is not activated even though i activated it through email multiple times

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:02 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Found this one out while messing around in training mode.
Set the CPU to human, and then rack some damage on the first player.
Grab a Master Ball, then, as the first player, spawn a few Bob-ombs. Throw the Master Ball on the first player, trigger the Bob-ombs.
The player in the Master Ball's star K.O. animation will play twice, as if there was more than two players.
I chose world tournament, because it's flat and has no obstacles, and I chose :goku: because Kamehameha will trigger all bombs at once. Not sure if works with other explosives. (e.g. Blast Box).

Also a minor bug, 3 bowsers of same color:
[Click to see attachment]

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Last edited by Rollaboy on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 am

Play as sandbag, set the item drop to none, set the only item to capsule. If you throw a capsule in-game, three results can come from this:

1)Another capsule pops out. (Regular)
2)It explodes. (Regular)
3)More than a dozen capsules pop out and upon damage they all explode. (What I'm assuming is a glitch.)

Anything I do is because of boredom.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:55 am

I got ghost bombs in one of my online matches (Sandbag Doubles/Party Ball and Bombs only)
YouTube Video:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I have found a bug in classic mode. I was playing as tails during the classic mode battle against the giant opponent(it was a kirby and was green). I was playing on the amazing mirror map. I knocked kirby into one of the portal things, and kirby grows HUGE, and the gae freezes. The game came back after about a minute, and when it did, kirby lost his green color and was pink. I star ko'd him and when he smashed against the screen, he was green again.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:40 pm

The next event on event mode is locked and says thay I need to complete events 37 to 44 to unlock, but I already did so

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:17 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: ScytherBlade
Currently Playing: LoL, 2k17 and Fifa 17
on the new update, whenever I attempt to join a room online I just get a black screen with "please wait" forever. doesn't happen if I create though

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
I don't think Isaac's Vine is supposed to increase the base knockback of a move by 10 times.
You might want to look into that.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:49 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
Me and my brothers decided to do something really dumb......play a 4 player Sandbag Ditto match with 50 lives and 999% base health. One of my brothers however clicked Goku instead, and when using his Down Special(which he likes to spam, little bastard) reset his health to 0% and started scaling upwards from there. What made it worse tho is that when we finally killed his a$$, the little prick somehow started all of his remaining lives with 0% health! Please fix this so I can properly OHKO his spamming butt!

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:05 pm

In version 1.0.2, I'm having some trouble with the left ledge of smashville. As Marth, after doing up-B, I sometimes fail to grab the ledge, even though I seem to be close enough to grab it.

Timestamps: 6:39, 5:49, 5:33? (end of the recording)

Attachments:
ledge.ssfrec.zip [4.66 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:19 pm

MGN Username: Gabumonkid
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Pokemon X, and others
As of 1.0.2
- sometimes when doing fox's shine, he doesn't move at all it also happens if someone is spamming the binded "B" button while doing it
- bumper item causes any player dashing through it to be shot forward and/or shot upward with high momentum (sora's flowmotion, fox's up-b and side b)
- attempting to pick up a bomb while another one is nearby will cause you to hit it since everyone does a jab with a hitbox to get it
- any shell items that are next to each other; once picked up from someone and you jab attack the rest they will start to slide until they are offstage, they do no damage nor can they be picked up unless they are blue shells which deal damage to anyone trapped inside and do major knockback
- apparently you can attack starman item and cause them to despawn instead of acting like a poison/supermushroom and just be absorbed instead
- fox when using a beam sword causes the item to glitch out and doesnt extend outward but rather upward and can only be hurt when in super close range of fox.
- when hitting someone with a star rod, causes it to become empty of charges and doesnt shoot out stars
- when starting a dash with a item on you, you cant dash attack with it until a second or so and even then stops you with a small slide
- a empty fireflower still does the flame sound effect
- attempting to pick up more than one deku nut will create a mini black hole effect and the damage is doubled from more than one nut exploding at once
- as fox his sprite glitches out when grabbing a E-tank and he can move during the use of it

sooo....im back...after so long o.o

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 pm
YIM

MGN Username: eLys|Naru
Waifu: None
So...I think :sora: causes the game to slow down an immense amount after a while.
The first time I experienced this was when the Beta first came out, after spamming Strike Raid against a recovering Link CPU.
The second time I experienced this was in the waiting room, waiting for a friend to start the match.

Has anyone else experienced this?

~Naru

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 pm

MGN Username: GreeNinja
Currently Playing: Beta or TF2
If you press special while in the air in the Role Reversal event, you get sandbag's regular neutral b

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:34 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Things still not patched out:
-Again, Goku's Kamehameha resets on the ground when used in the air!
-Isaac's Neutral B > Any Move still does immense base knockback for no reason.
-Sora's Flowmotion (Up Input) doesn't connect completely on opponents.
-Lloyd's Tempest doesn't connect properly on opponents sometimes.
-Momentum on Samus's first Charge Shot carries over to second Charge Shot in the air. She can use a fully charged one in the air, and then an uncharged one in mid-air and retain momentum.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 106  Next