The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Hardest And Weirdest Thing Ever To Think About 

you sir just declared yourself of stupidity by just saying that.

Anyway wierd things to think about?

well....

what would happen if two black holes, each in the exact copies of eachother would meet?

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 am

Currently Playing: The Game
[KeA]Spirit wrote:

well....

what would happen if two black holes, each in the exact copies of eachother would meet?

A physicist would have already came up with a theoretical answer. Go ask one.

Here's a question. What language do you think in? Just think about it.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm

[KeA]Spirit wrote:

well....

i dunno, combine?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Demonicus wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Demonicus wrote:
One thing that really bugs me is the fact that if no god,no creator of the universe exists the universe must have been existing simply...forever,but that's just too much for me to understand.Nothing is eternal,but existance itself,the world,the universe seems to be an puzzling exception.

And no,I find Big Bang a lame excuse for a world starting theory...the matter was already there...
A lame excuse? No offense kid, but you call to a God, a heavenly, invisible entity, then you call the big bang theory a "lame excuse"? Also, ever hear of the big crunch?

Yes a lame excuse,because as I said earlier the matter was already there.It is a theory that explains how matter was seperated with that bang and then,slowly started to react with each other and form stuff as it cooled down.Meh,doesn't seem explain how the world started in my opinion.But,no,I haven't heard of that Big Crunch,I guess I should google it.
I think you need to stop googling and need to start wikipedia'ing.

[KeA]Spirit wrote:

well....

Two objects with the same gravitational pull? I think the most common reaction would be for them to revolve around one another in a sort of strange waltz.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
[KeA]Spirit wrote:

well....

A physicist would have already came up with a theoretical answer. Go ask one.

Here's a question. What language do you think in? Just think about it.

English, or the occasional French.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Hakker wrote:

Did it...but if the big crunch is true then the universe is bound to spacial limits.In my opinion matter isn't limitless,but the universe ,as the area in which matter exists,is limitless.In terms of size.

Of course it's just an opinion,and therefore not neccesarily true,although the big bang and the big crunch aren't neccesarily true either.These are however,based upon evidence,while my opinion isn't.

Click Here...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18290&p=573585#p573585

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm
Legendary Ghost

Demonicus wrote:
Hakker wrote:

Did it...but if the big crunch is true then the universe is bound to spacial limits.In my opinion matter isn't limitless,but the universe ,as the area in which matter exists,is limitless.In terms of size.

Of course it's just an opinion,and therefore not neccesarily true,although the big bang and the big crunch aren't neccesarily true either.These are however,based upon evidence,while my opinion isn't.
People seem to grasp for 'limitless' far too often, like it's an easy concept. No scientist would ever accept it, for one, because how do you measure it? And if you can't measure it, how would you truly know it's infinite? It's nice to have your opinion and all, but please don't go around comparing it to a theory, something that took more than an afternoon of staring out of the window. After all, gravity used to be a theory, are you gonna go and walk off a rooftop?

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm

What Demonicus said above^

I think in english when I'm in "english mode", and in portuguese normally, when I'm working in "portuguese mode". I can't control it right yet... mostly when I'm trying to write in english but someone is talking to me in portuguese, and my dad use to do that, and then I start thinking in portuguese and translating my thoughts to english, what makes me very confuse ashadihsakdhask fuuuuuuuu.

Black Holes are like giant magnets, so they would both spin, stick or repel, depending on their magnetic poles, composition or something.
But it would be almost impossible to happen, think like this: Black Holes are dead stars, so,over there, previously, two stars of equal size, mass and age, would need to coexist near each other, this way, they probably would collide or encompass each other. If a Black Hole was already there, it would suck everything around it, so, a new star couldn't born, and no new Black Holes either.
The only possible way is if they moved to the same place, it would take many and many years, centuries, milleniums, but is possible.

The Big Bang theory explains how the universe THAT WE KNOW NOW was created, there were many different versions of our universe, and considering that a Big Crunch would take times to happen, and it (the universe) is constantly changing, it is never quite the same. Wow, I just came with with a new weird subject...

I have a feeling that I'll be warned...:
What would you do if God came in front of you and asked you to suck his... you-know-what? Would you stay manly, or be loyal to Him?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:44 pm
Legendary Ghost

Old School wrote:
I have a feeling that I'll be warned...:
What would you do if God came in front of you and asked you to suck his... you-know-what? Would you stay manly, or be loyal to Him?

Seriously? SERIOUSLY now?

Ye gods, topic over, you can never have fun without some nitwit coming in and asking something retarded.

It's obvious, ain't it?

f***' kick 'im where it hurts!

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6