The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:04 am

[ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
MG Mafia 20 (MLG: SSBM Mafia) Game Over 

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Of course, that still applies. However, the problem is, why would Ema (if she was mafia) keep someone important like you alive?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
I told you I was a cop shortly before the Day started, so I'm pretty sure that yes, you had confirmed the kill beforehand.

Also WIFOM is still a thing

You know I dislike WIFOM arguments. And usually, the first who brings wifom is the one who is using it.

Also the "you had ordered the kill first" argument is farfetched.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Elaborating on my last post, I would have actually approached you first THEN decide a kill with any partners I might have. I mean, "guys, I have communication with TOWK, maybe we want to take some info from him" "yeah sure" "oops this guy just claimed cop, shoot him down".

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
That's not really the case in my experience with WIFOM but w/e.

Yeah, confirming the kill beforehand is pretty farfetched, but with Lucina being sick and the Night ending almost 24 hours ahead of time, I don't think it's impossible. I really don't like doubting a guilty result, and I'm sure you'd agree in my position.

AMA

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:12 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Genis wrote:
Of course, that still applies. However, the problem is, why would Ema (if she was mafia) keep someone important like you alive?

Also, regarding this.
-Kill was confirmed beforehand and they couldn't take it back.
-Left the cop alive to say later "why wouldn't we kill the cop?" (WIFOM)
-They think they can still win even if we lynch Lucina/194. They can just kill me tonight

AMA

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 am

Actually, if your version is true, killing you tonight is harder. Under your stance, I'm being lynched today. I flip scum (that's what you say) and then you get pretty much confirmed. Being an 8 people game I doubt there are more than two mafiosi, so it is fairly obviou only one woulv remain, if I flip scum. With only one scum guy left and a confirmed cop, game is pretty much done for the town. They can just put their eyes on protecting you and they are done.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 am

*sigh* before you guys continue, may I ask everyone to role-claim? With literally no one else but TOWK and Ema even getting something, it's hard to believe all of you just did nothing last night. This literally could be our last day if we don't play this right, so it's best to reveal what you did now. Of course, everything we say, the mafia knows, but it's our only chance if the town wants to win this.

Also, since I will get this question sooner or later, I'm a self-bus driver, so I switched myself with TOWK.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:11 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Well, my ability is being able to pick one person at night, and get a silly hint about who they are.

So for example, I targetted brik last night and got the result "shirt", because mango takes off his shirt often doesn't he?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

Currently Playing: animal f*** crossing,
Well, I'm a watcher. Last night I actually didn't do anything, which looking back was a terrible idea. Welp, hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

Anyway, I find it kind of odd that it was Ema Skye that mentioned the reason in his role text that TOWK might find him guilty. Maya Fey after all did make that big post before being replaced; they probably would've mentioned that fact.

Basically it seems like TOWK's result is trustworthy enough for me to do this.

Vote: Ema Skye:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:01 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Votecount 2.2
Voting Ema Skye-TheOneWhoKnocks, Nixter, usuk (L-1)
Not voting-Dr. Geno, Ema Skye, reggie fils-anime, Genis
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 pm

usuk wrote:
Well, I'm a watcher. Last night I actually didn't do anything, which looking back was a terrible idea. Welp, hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

Anyway, I find it kind of odd that it was Ema Skye that mentioned the reason in his role text that TOWK might find him guilty. Maya Fey after all did make that big post before being replaced; they probably would've mentioned that fact.

Basically it seems like TOWK's result is trustworthy enough for me to do this.

Vote: Ema Skye:

Uh, this is kind of wrong. I didn't say he's a cop and he will find me guilty because of flavor. In fact, it is more like that he is not a cop and is faking a result, and in worst-case, he is anti-town or specifically anti-Hax. I said that some pages ago and you are trying to imply I said it the other way around?

Vote: usuk for deliberate cherry-picking.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Dr.Geno wrote:
Well, my ability is being able to pick one person at night, and get a silly hint about who they are.

So for example, I targetted brik last night and got the result "shirt", because mango takes off his shirt often doesn't he?
Hm, ok. Just curious, what would be your name?

usuk wrote:

WHY WOULD YOU NOT DO ANYTHING? Vote: usuk

Also Nixter and Kyuubit, your roles would be highly appreciated.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Genis wrote:
usuk wrote:

WHY WOULD YOU NOT DO ANYTHING? Vote: usuk

Also Nixter and Kyuubit, your roles would be highly appreciated.
As it so happens I'm a terribly indecisive person who didn't quite realize how useful my role could be and my train of thought was along the lines of 'hrglbrg im not gonna do s***'. If there is a second night/I get watcher again as town I'll try not to be so incredibly useless.

(also seconding nixter and kyuubit telling their roles)

Ema Skye wrote:
Uh, this is kind of wrong. I didn't say he's a cop and he will find me guilty because of flavor. In fact, it is more like that he is not a cop and is faking a result, and in worst-case, he is anti-town or specifically anti-Hax. I said that some pages ago and you are trying to imply I said it the other way around?

Vote: usuk for deliberate cherry-picking.
I'll admit that I deserve that for not refining an idea I thought up while half-asleep.

anyway I'll actually read things instead of skimming and make a properly coherent post soon (by which i mean eventually, but hopefully sooner rather than later)

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
usuk looks quite a bit scummy to me right now, anyway, my role is Jailkeeper, funnily enough, I jailkept Genis, your bus is invalid.

I will post my reads of every player tomorrow, I would like everyone else to do the same as well if they'd be so kind.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:20 pm

wait ok quickly while im reading through the topic

it's a bit of a confusing order of what happened when TOWK and maya fey were talking, could one of you make a clearer order of events?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm
 [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next