The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:20 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
Look at all these kids who's post count has 1 digit.

Anyway, has anyone noticed how :link: 's arrows and bomb arrows tend to hit characters but not disappear, especially when the said character is performing an aerial move?

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Look at all these kids who's post count has 1 digit.

Anyway, has anyone noticed how :link: 's arrows and bomb arrows tend to hit characters but not disappear, especially when the said character is performing an aerial move?

That is happening with :samus: 's charge shot as well. Haven't seen happen with her missiles, though.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:53 am

Your sig is really triggering. Back in those days there were so called "Wait for beta nazis" who were probably only in the community for a few days and would shout "WAIT FOR BETA!!!!1!11!" every time a long time member of the community wanted to speculate Beta's release date. Seeing someone say that Beta was rushed due to our "impatience" makes my throat quiver. :evil:

EDIT 10/4/17: I DIDN'T SAY THIS! I GOT HACKED INTO AGAIN HOLY SH!T

Last edited by Ravin_Raven on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:53 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
Ravin_Raven wrote:
Your sig is really triggering. Back in those days there were so called "Wait for beta nazis" who were probably only in the community for a few days and would shout "WAIT FOR BETA!!!!1!11!" every time a long time member of the community wanted to speculate Beta's release date. Seeing someone say that Beta was rushed due to our "impatience" makes my throat quiver. :evil:

The f***
You're talking about being triggered by "Wait for beta nazis" and talking about how a long time member of the community would occasionally speculate Beta's release date and they would respond with "Wait for Beta"

YOU'RE NOT A LONG TIME MEMBER
YOU JOINED A MONTH BEFORE BETA'S RELEASE
WHO THE f*** EVEN ARE YOU

Just because Mac, f*** MAC, says something doesn't make it true. Just because there was a meme with "calmly discussing potential things that might be in Beta" and then "oh no here they come" with some dumb s*** doesn't make it accurate.

In reality, as someone who was around to see this s*** play out, Beta was delayed time and time and time again until the devs said "f*** it no release date f*** this s***." Everyone was hopeful about Beta, but some people talked about "Guys, it's okay. Just be patient and it'll be really good when it comes out," and other people were saying "Yeah but it should be out already." There was no "WAIT FOR BETA" response specifically to speculating Beta's release date. In fact, the people who encouraged others to wait would often join in on the speculation, and, I might clarify: The people who pushed the "wait for beta" agenda most were long time members like NZ and Harr. Some of them even predicted "If you rush the devs on this, it might end up glitchy as all hell and unbalanced and incomplete." The people who would continually say that it should be out already, myself included, normally responed with "I'd rather have a glitchy incomplete game now than wait even more for Beta."

Now f*** outta here with your "long time member" s***. You're not a long time member and you have no place to be talking about this s*** when you know nothing about it.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Ravin_Raven wrote:

It was rushed, whether you like it or not. If you were to look oh so carefully in the video below, at the 3 minute mark, you can see that they were planning on releasing it in december. Get triggered as much as your heart desires, this fact won't change.
YouTube Video:

Now this argument ends here, as I don't want this place to become anything other than what it is. A Beta bug report/troubleshooting thread.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:40 pm

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
tfw he didn't say he was a long time member

anyways

Neither super or poison mushrooms affect invincible characters

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Happyfrozenfire wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:

The f***
You're talking about being triggered by "Wait for beta nazis" and talking about how a long time member of the community would occasionally speculate Beta's release date and they would respond with "Wait for Beta"

YOU'RE NOT A LONG TIME MEMBER
YOU JOINED A MONTH BEFORE BETA'S RELEASE
WHO THE f*** EVEN ARE YOU

Just because Mac, f*** MAC, says something doesn't make it true. Just because there was a meme with "calmly discussing potential things that might be in Beta" and then "oh no here they come" with some dumb s*** doesn't make it accurate.

In reality, as someone who was around to see this s*** play out, Beta was delayed time and time and time again until the devs said "f*** it no release date f*** this s***." Everyone was hopeful about Beta, but some people talked about "Guys, it's okay. Just be patient and it'll be really good when it comes out," and other people were saying "Yeah but it should be out already." There was no "WAIT FOR BETA" response specifically to speculating Beta's release date. In fact, the people who encouraged others to wait would often join in on the speculation, and, I might clarify: The people who pushed the "wait for beta" agenda most were long time members like NZ and Harr. Some of them even predicted "If you rush the devs on this, it might end up glitchy as all hell and unbalanced and incomplete." The people who would continually say that it should be out already, myself included, normally responed with "I'd rather have a glitchy incomplete game now than wait even more for Beta."

Now f*** outta here with your "long time member" s***. You're not a long time member and you have no place to be talking about this s*** when you know nothing about it.

I joined the FORUMS a month before beta. I've been playing SSF2 since v0.7.
As for the beta wait, I've seen fights break out in school and threads explode in anger on other sites over people being all "I think beta might arrive on x day" and twats being all "WAIT FOR BETA YOU F*CKS!" Truth is, the whole beta wait brought many in far off lands into unneeded aggression.
I was super happy when I finally discovered MLG forums, because the people here are smart and gentlemanly (except you and Vash apparently :shifty: ) and I could have a tame discussion about Beta.
Now I really don't want to talk about this further, because I've seen sh!t and I'm trying to forget about it.

EDIT: AGAIN, DIDN'T SAY THIS
Some of this is sorta true tho, I did only join the forums a month before beta's release, in spite of playing since 0.9a.
Everything else is my friend being a troll.

Last edited by Ravin_Raven on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:13 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
"Oh no, wait for Beta PTSD"
Man, I didn't know I was tuning in on YouTube drama. Good s*** guys, you're giving those lads a run for their money

Anyway, the blast effect in the lower left corner is kinda messed (in a similar way to how they were in the 99 Heartless event when Beta first came out)
This was on Tower of Salvation but I haven't yet checked if it happens elsewhere
EDIT: Nevermind, thanks to the recent patch it now only happens on Hueco Mundo:

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:38 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
☻Danny☻ wrote:
Anyway, the blast effect in the lower left corner is kinda messed (in a similar way to how they were in the 99 Heartless event when Beta first came out)

This is actually moreso a camera angle thing
It happens with all 4 diagonals, it's just a matter of getting the camera zoomed out far enough to see :chibirobo:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:27 pm

When you tech on the ground with Sandbag, he goes through the ground for part of the animation.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Granderpoobah wrote:
When you tech on the ground with Sandbag, he goes through the ground for part of the animation.

That's not a bug.
That's a thing he does.
Just a Sandbag thing. :chibirobo:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 pm

To everyone that saw my "drama" about "Beta wait PTSD", that was not me. My friend hacked into my account again, like he did when I posted that "tier list" long ago.
I don't know how he did it this time tho, considering my password is too long to do a brute force. I better figure that out soon tho, or else there will be more posts that make me look like a spineless child. Damn, he's good at that. :shock:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 pm

No really a huge bug, but it kinda nags me.

When :luigi: goes into freefall, he will always land as if he hit the ground with his up b. This makes sense because that's the only way that :luigi: can normally get into freefall, but if you use :pacman: trampoline, :luigi: will fall normally, in freefall, and land with his fist on the ground, even though he was using his normal falling animation.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:59 pm

MGN Username: MEGA12312
Currently Playing: MH3U SSF2
Waifu: My bed
Heeyy remember that super annoying Target Crash thing?
Image my reaction when i saw it lol
It never left apparentely.

Wow they actually fixed Ness' throw. kinda

PICHU HYPEexcept not yet /:|

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Tailsis<3 wrote:
Heeyy remember that super annoying Target Crash thing?

It never left apparentely.

Connect with players on Smash ladder or Discord. You'll filter out all the lesser minds who have sucky internet.
Seriously tho, I haven't seen that bug since I joined Smash ladder.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 106  Next