The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:34 pm

[ 1 post ] 
Awesome Video Games! 

Ok, I wouldn't really count this as a TV show because it's on Youtube, but the creaters treat it as a TV show. Anyways, as anybody heard of them? If you haven't just go to www.ffstv.com and click on the Awesome Video Games link. This show is all about awesome video games! Ok, it's about two guys, Ace and Chet, and they review NES games and extras like the NES Advantage, and the Power Pad to name a few. If you think it's cheesey, I'm that's what they're aiming for. It's supposed to take place in the '80s or '90s since Ace has an '80s-like haircut, use terms such as, "Bogus!", and they have several references to Vanilla Ice. This show is easily one of my favorite YouTube shows ever, and I'm probably going to get their DVD when it comes out. So, I'd like to hear your opinions on their show.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 pm
 [ 1 post ]