The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:22 pm

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Black Blood (GothicSlenderman crossover fighting gaming) 

I know most of you here are working on SSF2 but I have a crossover fighting game project called Black Blood being made with some of my most popular characters.

The characters each have different kind of attacks they can use, none being at all alike. They have 3 levels of Murder moves being the most power full attacks in the game.
Level 1 - An attack that can send the opponet 1/2 across the screen. either a very short ranged attack or a powerfull projectile.
Level 2 - A powerfull attack or Transformation that can send the enemy 3/4 across the screen
LEVEL 3 - The most powerfull and Iconic attack the character can use. It doesn't send the character flying but makes them explode if they get hit.

How do characters get beaten? Either beign outside of the screen for a second like in Smash Bros. or being hit by the LEVEL 3 murder move like is Playsation Allstars (except in Allstars all 3 levels were the only attacks to defeat enemies) so It's like a fusion between Smash and Playstation Allstars.

Characters, 24
Stages, 30
DLC, most likely
modes, in pre-production.
Online, strong possibility
Alternate colors/costumes, strong Possibility
Boss fights, indeed

Beta:
Characters, 6
Stages, 8
Modes, 1-3

If you're interested in making the sprites for the game just Email me at [email protected]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
we found another Smasherlink Alt.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

UltimateZendayaFan wrote:
we found another Smasherlink Alt.

stoppit
it's this guy who was also confused by luke to be smasherlink when he's entirely unrelated but still dumb

Last edited by madam im adam on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
uh, yeah.

Two main points:
1. GigaPichu and StayPuft are already making a Creepypasta Crossover fighting game with literally the exact same system. He's ripping off them.
2. MG requires PROOF you are capable of making a game, in forms of screenshots and videos, and usually a demo.
3. Yet another group is making a project that's a cross between SSB and PSASBR, the Project Axis Team.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:46 pm

1. GigaPichu and StayPuft are already making a Creepypasta Crossover fighting game with literally the exact same system.

Quote:
He's ripping off them.

it's not that original of an idea
pasta stadium most likely didn't copy sox and sp or vice versa

edit: unless u were referring to the idea of a creepypasta game which in retrospect is what u probably were doing oops

Last edited by madam im adam on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I saw the screenshots of progress in the SmashWorld thread link and...
My expectations aren't particularly high.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

uh, yeah.

Two main points:
1. GigaPichu and StayPuft are already making a Creepypasta Crossover fighting game with literally the exact same system. He's ripping off them.
2. MG requires PROOF you are capable of making a game, in forms of screenshots and videos, and usually a demo.
3. Yet another group is making a project that's a cross between SSB and PSASBR, the Project Axis Team.

1. The idea of black blood was all by me, sure the idea of the creepypasta crossover is the same but I didn't rip them off. (As they didn't rip me off) I didn't want the game to be like any standard fighting game but I also wanted to try something unique.
2. I am making a BETA to my first real game called Shaporia. which is almost finished.
3. Like i said for 1 I didn't rip them off. Mearly coinsidence. Trust me I hate ripoffs.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Without a proper forum imago your chances of getting help are nihil (especially with the "I'm making a game please help me make all the graphical work" kind of groove). I would suggest searching for members elsewhere, if I were you.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 am
GothicSlenderman wrote:
Level 1 - An attack that can send the opponet 1/2 across the screen. either a very short ranged attack or a powerfull projectile.
Level 2 - A powerfull attack or Transformation that can send the enemy 3/4 across the screen
LEVEL 3 - The most powerfull and Iconic attack the character can use. It doesn't send the character flying but makes them explode if they get hit.

How do characters get beaten? Either beign outside of the screen for a second like in Smash Bros. or being hit by the LEVEL 3 murder move like is Playsation Allstars (except in Allstars all 3 levels were the only attacks to defeat enemies) so It's like a fusion between Smash and Playstation Allstars.

StayPuft wrote:
Each character has three fatality moves: a Level 1, a Level 2, and a Level 3. Each Level is more useful than the others, though it really comes down to what works best for you in the given situation. Fatality moves are different from other basic moves in that they don’t deal number based damage, but rather percentage based (ex, dealing damage based on 20% of a character’s max hp, compared to dealing 20 points of damage). Fatality moves can kill opponents and score you points, though can only do so if they fully deplete a character’s health (they are the only moves that can do so). Level 1 supers have very limited range, and can only kill your opponent if the opponent has 20% or less of their health left. Generally, can only kill 1 opponent. Level 2 supers have more range and power than Level 1’s, though can only kill opponents when they have 40% or lower health. Level 3 supers are the best supers money can buy, having amazing range and damage capabilities, though can only kill opponents who have 80% or less of their health left.

We see here that the game has RIPPED OFF game mechanics.

Oh yeah, here are some more infos on the project (feel free to add to OP)

Characters: show
Team Gothic:
-Zack
-Mr. Tuggles
-Bisexual Boxers
-Screaming Soul
-Slenderman
-Pandora
-Ginger
-Hobo
-D.I.V.
-Harley
-Matt
-Cassidy
-Luigi the Chihuahua
-Carthex
-Nat the Banana Ghost

Team Soul:
-Maka & Soul
-Black Star & Tsubaki
-Death the Kid with Liz & Patty
-Lord Death
-Dr. Stein
-Mifune
-Medusa
-Asura
-Kim
-Ox
-Kirikou
-Crona & Ragnarok
-Blair
-Sid
-Excalibur

Character Art: show

Stages: show
Nat's Attic

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Please someone post this in Uocoming Games.
Reported as Spam

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Metal Knight wrote:
Please someone post this in Uocoming Games.
Reported as Spam

Don't report it as spam, he is asking for spriters.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:36 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
The last time I checked, you aren't allowed to make topics to recruit people for projects.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 pm
Well, at least he has screens of development.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 am

I read and researched on this project. It's not really much of a creepypasta crossover. The name gothicslenderman caught the idea it is but it's a videogame based around a YouTuber named gothicslenderman. The cast (from what I've looked up) are mostly consisted of soul eater characters and his close friends.

This is bad on so many levels. It's not a fan game purely dedicated to its pure source material but one that revolves a YouTuber and his friends battling off soul eater characters. I assume you changed the creepypasta characters due to Gigapichu getting the idea first.

Placing a request like this and expecting us to make sprites for your only intention of having a game based around you is unacceptable and most likely would hit the garbage can within a day or two. People would only like to sprite a game (like SSF2) if it has dedication and true passion to its source material. Your project follows none of that.

It's current source (Gothic Murder): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gothic-M ... 6333554717

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 pm
Okay, I'll be the first.
So these are current sprites.
Harvey's current sprite's eyes are too small, and the hair on one side is uneven.
He needs to relax his shoulders, and his hands need more detail.
Altogether it is kinda too fat.

Bisexual Boxers is fine atm,
n.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 pm
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next