The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:15 pm

[ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next
Wario 

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Is Beta already out (idk , everyone is talking about it , so it makes it look like it's out), or is there another way that I can play it ?
(Seriously though, I really wanna play it.)
I wish I were an incredible hacker, so I could get the game already, even if it's unfinished. Tension's killing me.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Rollaboy wrote:
Is Beta already out (idk , everyone is talking about it , so it makes it look like it's out), or is there another way that I can play it ?
I wish I were an incredible hacker, so I could get the game already, even if it's unfinished. Tension's killing me.

If it was out, there'd be a lot more activity around here. So no. It's still quite a ways away.

It's just being talked about so much because it's the speculation period, people are keeping themselves excited. And v0.9b's already been talked about to death, so there's not much to discuss with that.

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Harr Turnpike wrote:
Rollaboy wrote:

If it was out, there'd be a lot more activity around here. So no. It's still quite a ways away.

It's just being talked about so much because it's the speculation period, people are keeping themselves excited. And v0.9b's already been talked about to death, so there's not much to discuss with that.

K then

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
I just had this idea while thinking on how to bring back 0.9b Pummel...

If 0.9b pummel returns, I think it should be a REALLY FAST pummel that really involves mashing as one pummel is a single up and down shake but dealing 0.5% or something like that.

I kinda want our Wario to be even more unique... also as bigger reference to the most recent Wario Land game (iirc) WL: Shake It!

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:13 pm

I SOOOO want Wario Bike to be added in the game...
I'll tell you why...
There is this guy named NarwelchSSB (his channel)
And he is an AMAZING Wario player. (And he uses Wario Bike)
The stuff that he does is just 10/10 :wee: .
I have never seen a Wario player as good as him.
But now , back to Wario Bike.
As I could see , it's a hitbox extender... It would be very noice to have a way to extend Wario Wah-ft , so we could have a little extra chance to catch the opponent if you miss.
And the wheelie , is very noice.
Also , Wario Bike gives the speed , in which Wario lacks of.
And is a very good horizontal recovery tool, in which he lacks as well.
#MakeWarioGreatAgain

Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:37 pm

Replace WAAAt though?
Definitely not Shoulder Bash though. That's literally the MOST ICONIC move of Wario.

Chomp? NOPE, 0.7 Wario shall not return.

Besides, unless you have played Beta already, you prolly dunno how vast the difference of 0.9b to Beta when it comes to Wario's Playstyle.

Edit: I just realized you're the same guy that said "Competitive Players leave Casuals out in the dust", "Sudden Moveset changes are unacceptable", and "Wario's Side-B should allow a pseudo-WD"

That's saying quite a bunch for someone suggesting a sudden moveset change just to help Wario in comp. SSF2

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
Replace WAAAt though?
Definitely not Shoulder Bash though. That's literally the MOST ICONIC move of Wario.

Besides, unless you have played Beta already, you prolly dunno how vast the difference of 0.9b to Beta when it comes to Wario's Playstyle.

Edit: I just realized you're the same guy that said "Competitive Players leave Casuals out in the dust", "Sudden Moveset changes are unacceptable", and "Wario's Side-B should allow a pseudo-WD"

That's saying quite a bunch for someone suggesting a sudden moveset change just to help Wario in comp. SSF2

But I am changing only one move. It's not like changing a whole moveset. It's sorta like they did with Mario. His old Final Smash , Fire Mario, was great in my opinion. But now , his current one, if your opponent is smart enough (or has a speedy character , like Sonic , for example...), he can run and go behind you , avoiding the Final Smash. And even punish you, heck...
With Wario is the same in my opinion...
Shoulder Bash is a good move , i agree. But you can be punished as well. Let's say that you did Shoulder Bash on the ground. The opponent could simply shield and grab you. And if you do the aerial version, you won't stop until you hit the ground. And it has a bit of lag when you land, meaning you could still get punished. Let's say a player uses Shoulder Bash to recover, if the opponent is a Mario , for example , and if he knows how to cape well, he could turn you, leaving you to be devoured the blast line. This happens to Fox as well(but we're not talking about fox, so no "fox" given). This leaves you in a kind of helpless state. But if Wario Bike was in the game , Wario would have some extra recovery and even maybe , have a shield breaker. That's my opinion why Wario Bike should be in the game.Maybe if Shoulder Bash would be cancellable by pressing shield (e.g. Black Mage's Stop), it would make it a little better.
#MakeWahGreatAgain
#WarioForPresident201X
We need to build a Waft !
These puns are bad and I'm not sorry.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:40 am

Rollaboy wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:
Replace WAAAt though?

But I am changing only one move. It's not like changing a whole moveset. It's sorta like they did with Mario. His old Final Smash , Fire Mario, was great in my opinion. But now , his current one, if your opponent is smart enough (or has a speedy character , like Sonic , for example...), he can run and go behind you , avoiding the Final Smash. And even punish you, heck...
With Wario is the same in my opinion...
Shoulder Bash is a good move , i agree. But you can be punished as well. Let's say that you did Shoulder Bash on the ground. The opponent could simply shield and grab you. And if you do the aerial version, you won't stop until you hit the ground. And it has a bit of lag when you land, meaning you could still get punished. Let's say a player uses Shoulder Bash to recover, if the opponent is a Mario , for example , and if he knows how to cape well, he could turn you, leaving you to be devoured the blast line. This happens to Fox as well(but we're not talking about fox, so no "fox" given). This leaves you in a kind of helpless state. But if Wario Bike was in the game , Wario would have some extra recovery and even maybe , have a shield breaker. That's my opinion why Wario Bike should be in the game.Maybe if Shoulder Bash would be cancellable by pressing shield (e.g. Black Mage's Stop), it would make it a little better.
#MakeWahGreatAgain
#WarioForPresident201X
We need to build a Waft !
These puns are bad and I'm not sorry.

Doesn't change the fact that It appeared in ALL Wario Land games and is his MOST ICONIC MOVE!

Final Smashes are also only in Casual/Semi-Casual games so Fire Mario/Mario Finale doesn't matter much (I still LOVE Fire Mario too, BTW). But WARIO w/o Shoulder Bash is like Kirby w/o an f-ton of jumps or Sonic w/o Spin Dash. Wario Bike appeared in a CUTSCENE in a game where wario IS NOT PLAYABLE!

Shoulder Bash can still be made useful by the devs y'know? It's WAYYY easier to Buff a Move than Completely CHANGE a whole move. I still think that SB needs some buffs, but replace it w/ WARIO BIKE? H-E-Double Hockey Sticks NO! Go play Sm4sh or Crusade if you want the Bike. SB is one of the things that make SSF2 unique! If we replace SB w/ WB we might as well make Hazard Switch to Omega Stages!

#ShoulderBashForWario
#ANewShoulderBashFromTheFutureToDefeatTheWarioBikeInAFightForWarioAgain
#BringBackShake-ItPummel

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Jan_Solo wrote:
That's literally the MOST ICONIC move of Wario.

They removed :megaman:'s ability to change Robot Master Weapons for BETA
Just gonna let that out there :chibirobo:

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:04 pm

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
Bedoop wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:

Because it was badly designed.

Is Shoulder Bash badly designed? No.

ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Placeholder on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:56 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Drarky wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:

Because it was badly designed.

Is Shoulder Bash badly designed? No.

It's still their most iconic move either way... :chibirobo:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:34 am

I thought :megaman: 's most iconic move was the Mega Buster?

He gets it at the start of the game similar to how Wario started ALL WL games with the Shoulder Bash iirc

Besides, 0.7 MM's D-Spec, I think, was more accurate as you don't get the HUD thingy when changing weapins, it's either a pause menu or press button to go to next weapon

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:10 am

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
Bedoop wrote:

It's still their most iconic move either way... :chibirobo:

Mega Buster, Slide. The character is called Jump and Shoot Man for a reason.

ImageImageImageImage

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:33 am

Bedoop wrote:
Jan_Solo wrote:

Oh f*ck yes, they changed :megaman: . i was already tired of fighting For Online spammers (spam as much as Naruto, pls remove Naruto from the game tho. Or nerf him to the point where every single move of his deals only 1%.)(At least his Final Smash's Side-b is reflectable. Killed a Naruto once by reflecting his own Side-b at him. He got salty, and SD'd. lel. Didn't have time to save a replay tho, :hmph: .)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
im gonna have to ask why theres a crappy minecraft skin in the original wario dev blog

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:24 pm
 [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next