The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIII [Mods vs Users] 

Currently Playing: Fable III
Crabby wrote:
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

Denetsu is leading someone. He is scum. Is that right? (I don't recognize the avi).

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

the next vote hammers just
letting you all know before someone tries
to pull a quick hammer

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Densetsu wrote:
OK, what do I have to do to prove I'm town? Do a silly dance?

Just hammer yourself. Then we'll know for sure! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I don't think Densetsu is scum. You all seriously need to make a better case than "he followed this one time" and "I agree with what this guy said about him following that one time."

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Ugh this game is boiling down to an accusation, the accused giving up, and then trying to prove their innocent by any means. Remember towns people you can fight back don't just buy into everyone's BS and actually retaliate for once. For example the whole "He was following him" accusation is absurd, just because someone agrees with someone else doesn't mean that either of them are definite 121 scum, it's only a small hint. Secondly everyone following what crabby said is in it of themselves, blindly following someone else which in your guys logic is scummy. C'mon guys this ain't court, this is mafia.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I think the best course of action at this point is to take advantage of the fact that we have two 95% confirmed townies among us. Namely, Believeblood and Thomas. I say 95% because of the type of game this is, but honestly a mafia with a fake Innocent Child power would be sooooooooo silly that I don't even want to go there.

Anyway. Believeblood and Thomas, you are our most trusted analysts right now. I know that it's a lot to ask, but would you guys be able to post your thoughts on every other player? Sure, you may not get everything right, but at least we can get the point of view of some undeniably town players. That in itself would be a tremendous help.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Don't think of me as a scary boss. Just think of me as the guy who ultimately does what is needed. I mean, I wouldn't want to waste a day on the code, right?
Votecount 4.4:
Voting Densetsu-Crabby, Deciton_Reven, keyblade, Thomas Terminator.(L-1)
Voting keyblade-Brikmaninoff, DJ Wizard Cop. (L-3)
Not voting-Lightning, Densetsu, Fly or Die.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch(metaphorically).
No deadline, but if activity's low, I'll set one.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Last edited by Terra on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:57 am

Brikmaninoff wrote:
I think the best course of action at this point is to take advantage of the fact that we have two 95% confirmed townies among us. Namely, Believeblood and Thomas. I say 95% because of the type of game this is, but honestly a mafia with a fake Innocent Child power would be sooooooooo silly that I don't even want to go there.

Anyway. Believeblood and Thomas, you are our most trusted analysts right now. I know that it's a lot to ask, but would you guys be able to post your thoughts on every other player? Sure, you may not get everything right, but at least we can get the point of view of some undeniably town players. That in itself would be a tremendous help.

I'm not really part of the game, I was brought in as a talking tree stump by fly or die. In other words I can't die, I can't vote, and I don't actually count as a player. I do have an ability I can use, but it's only a one time thing.
I'll still give my opinions on everyone else though as soon as I collect a little more info.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:04 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
I would like to say something.

This isn't the first time Densetsu has done this. It looks like that he did the same thing yesterday and that combined with his behavior throughout the the entire game, therfore it has been giving me scum read off of him.

In addition, his reaction to being voted is somewhat silly. He doesn't seem to try to make a case or convince us not to vote for him at all.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
But yes, I will give my opinion on everyone else once I sift out some more information.

(sorry for DP)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:58 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
I'm claiming town.
I'm Vesalius, a Townie.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Wait, what? You're under no pressure. That said, I'll grant your request and put some on you.

As a new player, perhaps you interpreted "safe claim" as safer than they really are?
You had no reason to claim. Mass claim in a setup like this is as easy to fake for the Mafia as it is bad for the town, and I don't understand why Reven is pushing for it.
Townies all claim their real roles (Townies never have any reason to lie) and the Mafia just make up silly claims from obscure members that still have a chance of being in.

Also, every arguing that "This guy followed that guy so their scum buddies" and trying to get people to agree with them should, by their own logic, be lynched.

Vote: Keyblade

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Oh, silly me. I used their instead of they're.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 pm

that is hilarious it's like
he's trying to be worse than nixter
at playing mafia or something

Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
keyblade wrote:
I'm claiming town.
I'm Vesalius, a Townie.

...What DJ Wiz said. Why did you claim? Also, when you claim, shouldn't you at least tell us what your abilities are?

Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:45 pm
BR Member

Thomas Terminator wrote:
In addition, his reaction to being voted is somewhat silly. He doesn't seem to try to make a case or convince us not to vote for him at all.

Densetsu wrote:
Densetsu wrote:
Unvote

I'll revote once one other person votes. That way it won't be them who gets blown up if he's a bomb!

Why would a Mafia do this?

Also,
keyblade wrote:
I'm claiming town.
I'm Vesalius, a Townie.

Either keyblade is scum, or keyblade is just stupid keyblade.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 pm
 [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next