The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Zak Draylith 

Location: I'm somewhere. Someplace. That you know NOTHING of.
This is my official RP chartacter.

Name: Zak Draylith
Powers: Power to control lightning & dark matter.
Weapons: Dual Volcano Axes, Samurai Sword, Nature's Blade
Appearence: Wears a black cloak, dark blue jeans, dark red & yellow sneakers, black shy eye hair, dark blue eyes, usually wears knight's gloves.
Details: Zak is a powerful person. He weilds many weapons, including a Samurai Sword. He earned it from his master, Tai Phoon. Also, Dual Volcano Axes. He forged the axes from magma straight from a volcano. He weilds them in great power. His favorite is Nature's Blade, a big blade forged from earth itself, along with coppers and golds from mines. It gives him the power to create earthquakes. Zak has rage sometimes. After he lost his mother, his heart was filled with it. He has great agility and speed, and opponents fear him.
I'll be willing to battle someone when I can.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: KingTremolo
Currently Playing: Super Mario 64, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations
Where is his back story?

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm

~♥~Angel~♥~ wrote:
Where is his back story?

Forgot about that ^_^
Backstory: (Lightning) Zak was walking in the woods one day. A storm started instantly. Zak uses his cloak to block the rain. "Whoa, it's raining buckets!" He said. He started to run back home. Then, lightning started. A bolt hit his hands. Only his hands. "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" He screamed. His hands throbbed. He went unconcious. Zak woku up later in the day. "Ungh, what happened?" He asked. He looked around, realizing he was in the infirmary. His dad was watching with his 11 year old sister Kayla. "You got hit by lightning." The doctor said. "You're lucky to be alive right now." He scaratched his head, and got a shock. "Ow!" He said. "What's wrong with your hand?" The doctor asked, reaching for his hand. He got shocked. "What the? You...you can control electricity!" From that day, Zak's life got more exciting.
Backstory: (Dark matter) Zak was venturing in a cave. He was 16. He saw shadows. "Huh? Hello?" No answer. He ventured on in. More shadows appeared. "Who...who's there?" He said, shivering. " Show yourself!" He heard a low growl. Then, a shadow ran toward him. It ran right inside of him. "Ack! Get out!" He screamed. "Get...OUT!" He punched himself, and the shadow went out. He grabbed his Samurai Sword, and slashes the sahadow twice. It retreated. Later, it was revealed that he still had some dark matter in him. From that day on, he could go dark when he had enough rage.

Thanks. I was gonna do Tai Chi. But Tai Phoon fit more with him.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Waifu: I'm married
HE HAS RAGE

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm
YIM WWW

Kittenpuncher wrote:
HE HAS RAGE

YAAAAAAAA! But get on topic. Is he goos or not yo?

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Oh god.

..Do I have to do this?

Supaspeed345 wrote:

Name: Zak Draylith Okay.
Powers: Power to control lightning & dark matter. What.
Weapons: Dual Volcano Axes, Samurai Sword, Nature's Blade The f***? Axes, Swords, and another type of sword? Since when does somebody need so many damn weapons? Not to mention, this would be completely idiotic even in a fantasy setting.
Age: 17 CHHHHIIIIIILLLLLLLDDDDD PRRRRROOOOODDDDDDIIIIIIGGGGGGGYYYYYYYY
Appearence: Wears a black cloak, dark blue jeans, dark red & yellow sneakers, black shy eye hair, dark blue eyes, usually wears knight's gloves. You spelled "Appearance" wrong. I see the word "black" about ten times. No let me count for serious. ..Counting "dark" you said that word five times. If you're trying to make him seem like an emo kid, you're succeeding. If you're aiming for a badass, not only did you fail miserably, but it reeks of Kingdom Hearts. Which, no, is not badass. At all.
Details: Zak is a powerful person. He weilds many weapons, including a Samurai Sword. He earned it from his master, Tai Phoon. Also, Dual Volcano Axes. He forged the axes from magma straight from a volcano. He weilds them in great power. His favorite is Nature's Blade, a big blade forged from earth itself, along with coppers and golds from mines. It gives him the power to create earthquakes. Zak has rage sometimes. After he lost his mother, his heart was filled with it. He has great agility and speed, and opponents fear him. How did he learn how to use all these weapons? Did he have a f*** ninja sword in his hands since he was in the womb? Even if he were to start training at near-puberty (let's say 10-11), he's still have less then a decade of training. That is not, and never will be, enough time to master two (three if this "Nature's Blade" is some sort of Zweihander or Greatsword, in which case NO f*** OFF) types of weapons.

How did he come across "Tai Phoon" (You'll burn in hell for that pun, but that's for another day)? Why did "Tai Phoon" accept him as an apprentice? HOW THE f*** DID A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD MAKE AXES OUT OF MAGMA? How do you make axes out of magma at all? You spelled "Wields" wrong. Why does he have a sword made out of the f*** planet itself? Why are two completely different metals (that don't work together, mind you) AND the planet (which means wood, dirt, etc, which I assure you are non-lethal materials, if materials at all) AND grant him the power to cause earthquakes? WHY GOD?! And ignoring the fact that, again, a seventeen year old isn't old enough to have several DECADES worth of training with MULTIPLE weapon types, let's move on.

OH GOD HE HAS RAGE SOMETIMES? It's called human emotions; Sometimes people pour these majjykal things into their characters to make them more realistic. You have succeeded in using them for the reverse.

How did he lose his mother? What became of his father? I can imagine going SUPER SAYIAN 10KKKKKKK over something like that, but why did she die? Did someone kill her? Did she die of old age?

And the icing on the cake: He's Mister SUPERBAD. He will f*** your s***, trust me, don't even look at him wrong.

I'll be willing to battle someone when I can. Absolutely. I'll fight you anytime.

Dear god, who dares me to do his "background" as well? Anyone?

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Site Moderator

I do!

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

Kyzak wrote:
Oh god.

..Do I have to do this?

Supaspeed345 wrote:

Weapons: Dual Volcano Axes, Samurai Sword, Nature's Blade The f#%$&? Axes, Swords, and another type of sword? Since when does somebody need so many damn weapons? Not to mention, this would be completely idiotic even in a fantasy setting.
Appearence: Wears a black cloak, dark blue jeans, dark red & yellow sneakers, black shy eye hair, dark blue eyes, usually wears knight's gloves. You spelled "Appearance" wrong. I see the word "black" about ten times. No let me count for serious. ..Counting "dark" you said that word five times. If you're trying to make him seem like an emo kid, you're succeeding. If you're aiming for a badass, not only did you fail miserably, but it reeks of Kingdom Hearts. Which, no, is not badass. At all.
Details: Zak is a powerful person. He weilds many weapons, including a Samurai Sword. He earned it from his master, Tai Phoon. Also, Dual Volcano Axes. He forged the axes from magma straight from a volcano. He weilds them in great power. His favorite is Nature's Blade, a big blade forged from earth itself, along with coppers and golds from mines. It gives him the power to create earthquakes. Zak has rage sometimes. After he lost his mother, his heart was filled with it. He has great agility and speed, and opponents fear him. How did he learn how to use all these weapons? Did he have a f#%$& ninja sword in his hands since he was in the womb? Even if he were to start training at near-puberty (let's say 10-11), he's still have less then a decade of training. That is not, and never will be, enough time to master two (three if this "Nature's Blade" is some sort of Zweihander or Greatsword, in which case NO f#%$& OFF) types of weapons.

How did he come across "Tai Phoon" (You'll burn in hell for that pun, but that's for another day)? Why did "Tai Phoon" accept him as an apprentice? HOW THE f#%$& DID A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD MAKE AXES OUT OF MAGMA? How do you make axes out of magma at all? You spelled "Wields" wrong. Why does he have a sword made out of the f#%$& planet itself? Why are two completely different metals (that don't work together, mind you) AND the planet (which means wood, dirt, etc, which I assure you are non-lethal materials, if materials at all) AND grant him the power to cause earthquakes? WHY GOD?! And ignoring the fact that, again, a seventeen year old isn't old enough to have several DECADES worth of training with MULTIPLE weapon types, let's move on.

OH GOD HE HAS RAGE SOMETIMES? It's called human emotions; Sometimes people pour these majjykal things into their characters to make them more realistic. You have succeeded in using them for the reverse.

How did he lose his mother? What became of his father? I can imagine going SUPER SAYIAN 10KKKKKKK over something like that, but why did she die? Did someone kill her? Did she die of old age?

And the icing on the cake: He's Mister SUPERBAD. He will f#%$& your s#%$&, trust me, don't even look at him wrong.

I'll be willing to battle someone when I can. Absolutely. I'll fight you anytime.

C'mon! Give me a break! It's my first shot!

Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: KingTremolo
Currently Playing: Super Mario 64, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations
Supaspeed345 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
Oh god.

..Do I have to do this?

Supaspeed345 wrote:

Weapons: Dual Volcano Axes, Samurai Sword, Nature's Blade The f#%$&? Axes, Swords, and another type of sword? Since when does somebody need so many damn weapons? Not to mention, this would be completely idiotic even in a fantasy setting.
Details: Zak is a powerful person. He weilds many weapons, including a Samurai Sword. He earned it from his master, Tai Phoon. Also, Dual Volcano Axes. He forged the axes from magma straight from a volcano. He weilds them in great power. His favorite is Nature's Blade, a big blade forged from earth itself, along with coppers and golds from mines. It gives him the power to create earthquakes. Zak has rage sometimes. After he lost his mother, his heart was filled with it. He has great agility and speed, and opponents fear him. How did he learn how to use all these weapons? Did he have a f#%$& ninja sword in his hands since he was in the womb? Even if he were to start training at near-puberty (let's say 10-11), he's still have less then a decade of training. That is not, and never will be, enough time to master two (three if this "Nature's Blade" is some sort of Zweihander or Greatsword, in which case NO f#%$& OFF) types of weapons.

How did he come across "Tai Phoon" (You'll burn in hell for that pun, but that's for another day)? Why did "Tai Phoon" accept him as an apprentice? HOW THE f#%$& DID A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD MAKE AXES OUT OF MAGMA? How do you make axes out of magma at all? You spelled "Wields" wrong. Why does he have a sword made out of the f#%$& planet itself? Why are two completely different metals (that don't work together, mind you) AND the planet (which means wood, dirt, etc, which I assure you are non-lethal materials, if materials at all) AND grant him the power to cause earthquakes? WHY GOD?! And ignoring the fact that, again, a seventeen year old isn't old enough to have several DECADES worth of training with MULTIPLE weapon types, let's move on.

And the icing on the cake: He's Mister SUPERBAD. He will f#%$& your s#%$&, trust me, don't even look at him wrong.

You'll never learn if we "give you a break".

Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Supaspeed345 wrote:

As taken from another thread

Whimskull wrote:
That's basically how it works.

We beat the s*** out of it until you understand.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh Kyzak....

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Goddamnit it guys, the majority has decided I do the background(s), too. All this in the midst of reviewing Angel's bio and my own..

God help me.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Kyzak wrote:
Goddamnit it guys, the majority has decided I do the background(s), too. All this in the midst of reviewing Angel's bio and my own..

God help me.

Whatever. Answering what happened to his mother, to everyone where he came from, it's a mystery. She just disappeared one day. But how it happened: she went to meet someone in the forest, who was actually a child enemy. The guy hated her. It wasn't a meeting, it was to murder. They still have to find the dagger the killer used.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Supaspeed345 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

God help me.

Whatever. Answering what happened to his mother, to everyone where he came from, it's a mystery. She just disappeared one day. But how it happened: she went to meet someone in the forest, who was actually a child enemy. The guy hated her. It wasn't a meeting, it was to murder. They still have to find the dagger the killer used.

How do they know what happened if it was a mystery?

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Kyzak wrote:

God help me.

yeah goddamn it it

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next