The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:24 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The "What would you do if EA went out of business" Game! 
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
PARTEH!!!

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Dark Ermac wrote:
PARTEH!!!

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 pm

they got sum good games liek timesplitters

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:46 pm

and soccer?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:02 pm

and sims 2

made by my son, heaven

Adopted by Elite Ecolie & Zelkova
My brother is Sniper208(i do not get raped by him...)
i'm married to randommonkies
children:Heaven, ll, Sexypants, Fergy

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm

and Sims 3 out soon

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:12 pm
BR Member

They only make money from releasing the same damn games every year!

Then they buy out companies and make bad sequels to their games!

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 am

if it went out of buisness, it would lose all its customers and workers, have less guards and probobly get owned.... BY MEH :twisted:

I'd walk in, the middle of the night with 5 sacks empty,some of those web shooters in a can things,water guns(dont ask o.o),and mabye some toilet paper and other stuff

Chapter 1 Preperation (note this story is going to be like it already happend in a storybook)
Ok, well I was alone, in my room, watching teh tv, flipping channels and I get to.... THE NEWS! It was talking about how EA games was going outta buisness! So I took this as my only chance to get teh coolest 1337 games evah! I grabbed my paper clips,pencils,toilet paper,web squirting cans,water guns,magnifying glass, and 5 sacks to carry mah loot in!!
Chapter 2, Getting there!
Well I got out of my house to notice.... "HOLY CRAP SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR!!!!", I yelled that to notice my car was missing!!!! and just below it was a tablet that said EA games on the top! I was shocked!!(note that this book, is going to be a mystery :O_o: ) I thought I would examine it with my magnifying glass, I only found it wasnt connected to the ground, I picked it up and turned it over, and under was a letter that read....

"WaHaHaHa! YoU wIlL nOt GeT tO tHe Ea FaCtOrY In TiMe!!!"

I was all like... WHAT THE CRAP!?!? OMG THIS NOOB STOLE MY CAR!!!
Chapter 3 MAH CARH!!!

Pacing around for hours thinking what to do... "I could never walk that far, and I have no bike, and all the neighbors are out of town," I just gave up and went inside and everything in my house, was turned on! TV, Computer,Lights you name it!... Exept the KITCHEN! every thing was cut off in there, nothing worked, everything was plugged in! so I went to the electrical box upstairs, opened it, and one of the wires was cut! it must have been for the kitchen... behind all the wires was another letter, I could tell it wasnt the same guy by the handwriting... it said

"Dear mari---- crap, I mean uhh, I forgot your name :doh: oh well, MEET ME IN YOUR GARAGE!"

So I went out to my garage(why didnt I check there when my car was missing? I mean, THATS WHERE CARS GO!)
my car wasnt in there, neither was anyone else but I saw a shadow behind the door behind me, and the next thing I know it was locked!!!, and the garage doors were jammed, luckily I still had light in there and all my things I got earlier, I was walking around couldnt find a way out or anything!, I looked up, and stuck to the roof was... A LETTER!!!

Chapter 4 MY GAY GARAGE!

THE LETTER! HOW IS IT UP THERE! HOW WILL I GET IT! I was wondering, I tryed to look around the garage for something to use to get it, nothing in my 5 sacks would help, I looked behind everything, and I found another letter behind the fridge! it was the person who wanted me in the garage's handwriting...

"Dear X, oh thats something i can call you since i forgot your ---- wait what? im thinking and writing at the same time!!! crap.... well anyways sorry i got you locked up in the garage, i was going to meet you there, then i got captured... dont ask how i got this letter to you! or why i hid it o.o and that letter on the roof... dont open it, its a gay trap that other guy set for you :facepalm: hes a noob, he stole your car oh well i have to go now, my mom wants my help in the kitchen whatever, bye"

im like, what... the... CRAP

then i noticed there was more,

"wait nvm i dont have to go what am i talking about? oh well, you wanna know what your not being smart about?... you have a lockpick set in your sack oh well i DO have to leave now, i was lying about not having too"
oh yah i forgot, crap

So I my paper clips and lockpicked the door and the lights and stuff was in the kitchen back! and another letter....

Chapter 5 Woot mah kitchen, im hungry

I got the letter and it was from the girl(dont ask how i know its a girl)

"Yahhh sorry about what happend in the garage, I fixed your electricity to make it up to you!"

im like, dude this girl is a freak :O_o:

oh well, I went in the kitchen and got some :snack:

and i noticed some electrical tape, must have been that girls use, I grabbed it and put it in my sack, went outside and noticed, MY CAR IS BACK! right where the tablet was, on the window was a letter, from the girl

"Hey I got good news and bad news,

Good: I found your car!
Bad: uhh I broke it

well anyways, sorry"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: THIS GIRL MAKES ME ---------

well I lifted the hood to see what was wrong with it, and well one of the cords is missing, I looked in the car for it, found a pocket knife, put it in my --- wait a sec, !

I saw a little slit in the second chair in the back, i cut it open, and there was a letter

"WaHaHa, YoU mAy HaVe GoT yOuR CaR bAcK bUt, I hAvE yOuR cOrD tHiNg, StIlL dOnT kNoW wHaT iT iS, wHaTeVeR!"

im like, that -----!

but then i noticed the cord below it anyways, but i was locked in, again, STUPID NOOB STOP DOING THAT TO ME!
my lockpick wouldnt work, because these are carlocks im talking about!, i cracked open the front window, and climbed out slowly and put the cord in its spot and crawled back in after closing it, put in my... crap left the keys in the house, oh well i'll just lockpick it on

Chapter 6 my car is back!

Started mah car, and drove off, crap i think i just ran over some pack of bunnys, there gos a dog, ITS A DEER, i stoped the car and noticed it was fake, made of metal, good thing i stoped or i would have crashed! letter on the back,

"SUCKAH TAKE THAT YoU gOt PuNk'D, nO wAiT, tHiS iS rEaL"

im like.. stupid deer, got in my car and turned around and went the long way to ea factory, driving for hours, then i arrived and of course, the security is tight :doh: , grabbed my can of web and shot all the security cams, and hid in one of them (they are black) in a shadowy corner when the gaurds came, I heard them talking, they wanted to replace the cams, and left, i came accross the vault, and saw 2 gaurds, got in a sack (this place is dark!), and rolled over there and stuck the pocket knife into one of them, and killed em!

other guy ran over and saw me, i pulled out my water gun and shouted freeze!, it looked like a real gun, so he put his hands up, i killed him with the knife,

Chapter 7 The act!!

I opend the video game vault, it was amazing! lotsa video games :xd: , got as many as i could, went to the money vault and got that too (put it in my sacks) got out and in the car, started driving, when i noticed someone in the backseat, he is stupid to be unarmed but we had a fist fight in the car, while i was driving, pretty actiony, ay? well im not going to explain the details but i won in the end with my tape, i strapped him to a chair and started asking questions, hes the one who locked me in places! and sent the FrEaKy LeTtErS
he said he has the girl!, he refused to tell me where, so i just killed him...

Chapter 8 Save the damsel in distress!

I drove off to some places, tryed to get answersd, when i got to a house with some woman, who said her husband left to EA games to kill someone, :facepalm: , i killed her, went into her house and saw a girl, hostage, like, my age, i unstrapped her from her ropes and crap, and stuff, and she explained the story and stuff, but those people i killed were her parents, she didnt like them so she was happy i killed them, gave meh some lip action and we went to my house, and we got married, and lived happily ever after!!!! :xd: :xd: :xd: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY STORY!!!! note: i didnt need to toilet paper...

OH WELL

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am

Happyland28 wrote:
if it went out of buisness, it would lose all its customers and workers, have less guards and probobly get owned.... BY MEH :twisted:

I'd walk in, the middle of the night with 5 sacks empty,some of those web shooters in a can things,water guns(dont ask o.o),and mabye some toilet paper and other stuff

Chapter 1 Preperation (note this story is going to be like it already happend in a storybook)
Ok, well I was alone, in my room, watching teh tv, flipping channels and I get to.... THE NEWS! It was talking about how EA games was going outta buisness! So I took this as my only chance to get teh coolest 1337 games evah! I grabbed my paper clips,pencils,toilet paper,web squirting cans,water guns,magnifying glass, and 5 sacks to carry mah loot in!!
Well I got out of my house to notice.... "HOLY CRAP SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR!!!!", I yelled that to notice my car was missing!!!! and just below it was a tablet that said EA games on the top! I was shocked!!(note that this book, is going to be a mystery :O_o: ) I thought I would examine it with my magnifying glass, I only found it wasnt connected to the ground, I picked it up and turned it over, and under was a letter that read....

Chapter 3 MAH CARH!!!

Pacing around for hours thinking what to do... "I could never walk that far, and I have no bike, and all the neighbors are out of town," I just gave up and went inside and everything in my house, was turned on! TV, Computer,Lights you name it!... Exept the KITCHEN! every thing was cut off in there, nothing worked, everything was plugged in! so I went to the electrical box upstairs, opened it, and one of the wires was cut! it must have been for the kitchen... behind all the wires was another letter, I could tell it wasnt the same guy by the handwriting... it said

"Dear mari---- crap, I mean uhh, I forgot your name :doh: oh well, MEET ME IN YOUR GARAGE!"

So I went out to my garage(why didnt I check there when my car was missing? I mean, THATS WHERE CARS GO!)
my car wasnt in there, neither was anyone else but I saw a shadow behind the door behind me, and the next thing I know it was locked!!!, and the garage doors were jammed, luckily I still had light in there and all my things I got earlier, I was walking around couldnt find a way out or anything!, I looked up, and stuck to the roof was... A LETTER!!!

Chapter 4 MY GAY GARAGE!

THE LETTER! HOW IS IT UP THERE! HOW WILL I GET IT! I was wondering, I tryed to look around the garage for something to use to get it, nothing in my 5 sacks would help, I looked behind everything, and I found another letter behind the fridge! it was the person who wanted me in the garage's handwriting...

"Dear X, oh thats something i can call you since i forgot your ---- wait what? im thinking and writing at the same time!!! crap.... well anyways sorry i got you locked up in the garage, i was going to meet you there, then i got captured... dont ask how i got this letter to you! or why i hid it o.o and that letter on the roof... dont open it, its a gay trap that other guy set for you :facepalm: hes a noob, he stole your car oh well i have to go now, my mom wants my help in the kitchen whatever, bye"

"wait nvm i dont have to go what am i talking about? oh well, you wanna know what your not being smart about?... you have a lockpick set in your sack oh well i DO have to leave now, i was lying about not having too"
oh yah i forgot, crap

So I my paper clips and lockpicked the door and the lights and stuff was in the kitchen back! and another letter....

"Yahhh sorry about what happend in the garage, I fixed your electricity to make it up to you!"

and i noticed some electrical tape, must have been that girls use, I grabbed it and put it in my sack, went outside and noticed, MY CAR IS BACK! right where the tablet was, on the window was a letter, from the girl

well anyways, sorry"

well I lifted the hood to see what was wrong with it, and well one of the cords is missing, I looked in the car for it, found a pocket knife, put it in my --- wait a sec, !

I saw a little slit in the second chair in the back, i cut it open, and there was a letter

"WaHaHa, YoU mAy HaVe GoT yOuR CaR bAcK bUt, I hAvE yOuR cOrD tHiNg, StIlL dOnT kNoW wHaT iT iS, wHaTeVeR!"

im like, that -----!

but then i noticed the cord below it anyways, but i was locked in, again, STUPID NOOB STOP DOING THAT TO ME!
my lockpick wouldnt work, because these are carlocks im talking about!, i cracked open the front window, and climbed out slowly and put the cord in its spot and crawled back in after closing it, put in my... crap left the keys in the house, oh well i'll just lockpick it on

Started mah car, and drove off, crap i think i just ran over some pack of bunnys, there gos a dog, ITS A DEER, i stoped the car and noticed it was fake, made of metal, good thing i stoped or i would have crashed! letter on the back,

im like.. stupid deer, got in my car and turned around and went the long way to ea factory, driving for hours, then i arrived and of course, the security is tight :doh: , grabbed my can of web and shot all the security cams, and hid in one of them (they are black) in a shadowy corner when the gaurds came, I heard them talking, they wanted to replace the cams, and left, i came accross the vault, and saw 2 gaurds, got in a sack (this place is dark!), and rolled over there and stuck the pocket knife into one of them, and killed em!

other guy ran over and saw me, i pulled out my water gun and shouted freeze!, it looked like a real gun, so he put his hands up, i killed him with the knife,

Chapter 7 The act!!

I opend the video game vault, it was amazing! lotsa video games :xd: , got as many as i could, went to the money vault and got that too (put it in my sacks) got out and in the car, started driving, when i noticed someone in the backseat, he is stupid to be unarmed but we had a fist fight in the car, while i was driving, pretty actiony, ay? well im not going to explain the details but i won in the end with my tape, i strapped him to a chair and started asking questions, hes the one who locked me in places! and sent the FrEaKy LeTtErS

I drove off to some places, tryed to get answersd, when i got to a house with some woman, who said her husband left to EA games to kill someone, :facepalm: , i killed her, went into her house and saw a girl, hostage, like, my age, i unstrapped her from her ropes and crap, and stuff, and she explained the story and stuff, but those people i killed were her parents, she didnt like them so she was happy i killed them, gave meh some lip action and we went to my house, and we got married, and lived happily ever after!!!! :xd: :xd: :xd: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OH WELL

lol pretty detailed

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 am

MGN Username: Suli
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem 1-13, Tales of Xillia/Graces, Smash 4
maxmatsu wrote:
Dark Ermac wrote:
PARTEH!!!

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:25 am

Happyland28 wrote:

*story here*

I'll rate it 3.5/5. Needs some cool actions and movie actions XP. actually its a 3.9/5. Which means pretty good. 7.8/10 (I think. or maybe 8.9) and 78/89 out of 100... I think its 89, because 7 seems pretty bad and 3.9/5 its not bad at all.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 pm
BR Member

PiemanX wrote:
Happyland28 wrote:

Chapter 3 MAH CARH!!!

Chapter 4 MY GAY GARAGE!

oh yah i forgot, crap

well anyways, sorry"

im like, that -----!

Chapter 7 The act!!

OH WELL

lol pretty detailed

Don't quote long posts!

...lol I'm a hypocrite

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 am

lol, you quoted it to...

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 am

I would make "Sonic The Hedgehog Z"

My deviantart: http://thesaiyanhog.deviantart.com
My youtube: http://youtube.com/user/TheSaiyanHog

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:31 pm

King Demonhedgehog wrote: