The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 pm

[ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Your biggest Near-Death Experience 

Wait, he blamed you for getting hit by a car? Yeesh, people these day's....

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 am

WarPandaXI wrote:
My younger brother threw a block at my head once, one of those wooden ones. it hurt, badly.

When I was 6, my 5 year-old neighbor though a wooden train at my head. Blood started gushing out everywhere, but I didn't feel it. Paramedics were nearby, ironically. I didn't need stitches, but my clothes were permanently blood stained, and now I have a small bald streak whenever I get a short haircut.

They were my favorite shorts, too.

Click here to level up my card!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Sounds gross and painful... :eew:

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Age eight. Second time ever going swimming. I started thinking something alog the lines of "I wonder how far I can go without my life vest..."
So, off it goes, and deeper I swim.

Step 1: Dive into the Depths - Complete
Step 2: Return to the Surface - "Hold on... I can't swim..."

So I just float there. I open my eyes a bit and see a ton of blurryness: greenish yellow reflections of light the surrounding area. All I hear is the sound of the water rushing over my ears. I'm wondering whats going to happen to me. After about a minute, I give in to my need to breathe and release my breath. Now, I have no air, and I'm trapped under water. Before it got to the damatic "And then things started to fade into darkness, Mom comes a drags me out of the water.

After that, as I'm recovering from the experience, my idiotic bastard of a step father claims that he noticed me first and was "about" to come and get me out, but he wanted to finish his drink first or something (I still was unable to hear well and was gasping for breath). Long story short, Mom divorced him and everyone started living truely happy for the first time since I was seven.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 am

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
Not once. Im not overly cautious but s***, i'm smarter than most of you. I was always the one second guessing the crazy ideas out of my group of friends. I'd probably say the closest i got to dying or having something dumb happen was driving with my friend while he was high....but then again i was high, so you cant call me dumb for that one.

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 am

When i didn't get a 6' plasma screen t.v for christmas.

*Click signature to enter ZXIndustries*

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 am

Waifu: Juandisimo Magnifico
I've had my share.

I was like 8, and I was slightly pulling on a cabinet, well, I ended up pulling too hard, and a 4' or so TV came crashing on my head. I was only like 4' tall, plus it wasn't a flat screen or anything, so it had a lot more weight.

Just last year, I was at a rafting trip for my school. God, I hated that trip so much. The teacher said we would raft past exactly 2 bridges. We passed 4. By then, we thought we were all gonna die. Plus each one of us almost died in our own way. I got pinned between the raft and a big rock while trying to get the raft unstuck. My chest was against the rock, and I couldn't breathe. Luckily my friends were able to pull it backwards to get it unstuck.

I was 10, and my mom's boyfriend was backing his fishing boat into the garage. He didn't see me, and he almost crushed me between the boat and the garage wall. He's an a****** anyways...

One more thing to Kotomi. You were at the Wisconsin Dells when you almost drowned at Noah's Ark, right?

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 am

Phratt wrote:
Not once. Im not overly cautious but s#%$&, i'm smarter than most of you. I was always the one second guessing the crazy ideas out of my group of friends. I'd probably say the closest i got to dying or having something dumb happen was driving with my friend while he was high....but then again i was high, so you cant call me dumb for that one.

Kinda brainless to get high in the first place, huh?

Click here to level up my card!

Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 am

WolfReflection wrote:
Phratt wrote:
Not once. Im not overly cautious but s#%$&, i'm smarter than most of you. I was always the one second guessing the crazy ideas out of my group of friends. I'd probably say the closest i got to dying or having something dumb happen was driving with my friend while he was high....but then again i was high, so you cant call me dumb for that one.

Why is that?

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Waifu: You!
BYFILYKSIC wrote:
WolfReflection wrote:
Phratt wrote:

Why is that?

Yea, getting baked removes my depression.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Say no to drugs kids :wee:

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 am

Lets, see I think my closes time to death was when I choked on a bone. I've fell down stairs too many times to call it near death. I don't think a gun being pulled out on you is close- No it is when I say it. I got stabbed in the head in kindergarden (didn't spell that right). Lol, I think thats whats why I constanly forget how to spell words.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Ugh.
You know those little party toys that you blow into them and they like, make a squeaking noise or some s***? Ya, I was in school and had one of those, and I sucked it in instead (I'm a retard) and I choked on it.
So yea.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Lol Kebin impulsively sucks in

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm
YIM WWW

I pulled a chair on myself when I was two and needed stitches. Also, I've almost drowned twice.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:49 am
 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next