The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Cybernetica 

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Here he is!
Name: Richard Pengus
Faction: Jade Dragons
Appearance: Richard wears a long tattered brown coat a top his white shirt. He has a black hat upon his head. He has blue jeans that flow down to his Black boots.
Talents: Richard is a master at explosives and pyromatics.
Personality: Richard is a lonely, sad gentleman. He shows a soft side to animals.
Equipment: Richard has a .22 caliber Rim fire pistol. He also carries a series of makeshift nail bombs.
Background: Richard was a simple man he was raised by a rich and high tech family. He father was never home, and his mother never cared for him. His only source to the outside world and of friendship was his pet bird. After several years his only friend pasted. He longed to go outdoors and spent time among the animals. He enjoyed the outdoors with his many friends. His father then was offered a better job at Neon City. After moving there Richard grew lonesome, His family had forbidden him to go outdoors. He began to sneak out and travel to the forest, despite his family's wishes. While in the forest he found a small, injured raven. He nursed the bird to health. Richard began leaving the house more and more. His father grew angry Richard's father followed Richard to the forest. Then it happened, the father grabbed the bird. He held a hatchet. He brought down the hatchet simply for it to be stopped by Richard. Richard was furious he grabbed the hatchet and began to violently hack at his father. Richard stopped when the man was dog food. Richard then returned to his house, only to be shunned by his family. He left and ran to the forest. He was wanted by the police and had nowhere to go. He sat there crying, until The Raven landed on his shoulder. Richard looked up into the eyes of a beautiful woman.
"What's wrong young one?" She asked.
"I'm all alone." Replied Richard.
"Here come with me." She held out a soft hand.
She led him and taught him the ways of the Jade Dragons.
Richard then joined the Jade Dragons, defending all animals from the ever changing world.
Other: (I would like for him to have a pet Raven but if that's not OK I understand.)

Last edited by Wizzquizz on Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Wizzquizz wrote:
Here he is!
Name: Richard Pengus
Faction: Jade Dragons
Appearance: Richard wears a long tattered brown coat a top his white shirt. He has a black hat upon his head. He has blue jeans that flow down to his Black boots.
Talents: Richard is a master at explosives and pyromatics.
Personality: Richard is a lonely, sad gentleman. He shows a soft side to animals.
Equipment: Richard has a .22 caliber Rim fire pistol. He also carries a series of makeshift nail bombs.
Background: Richard was a simple man he was raised by a rich and high tech family. He father was never home, and his mother never cared for him. His only source to the outside world and of friendship was his pet bird. After several years his only friend pasted. He longed to go outdoors and spent time among the animals. He enjoyed the outdoors with his many friends. His father then was offered a better job at Neon City. After moving there Richard grew lonesome, His family had forbidden him to go outdoors. He began to sneak out and travel to the forest, despite his family's wishes. While in the forest he found a small, injured raven. He nursed the bird to health. Richard began leaving the house more and more. His father grew angry Richard's father followed Richard to the forest. Then it happened, the father grabbed the bird. He held a hatchet. He brought down the hatchet simply for it to be stopped by Richard. Richard was furious he grabbed the hatchet and began to violently hack at his father. Richard stopped when the man was dog food. Richard then returned to his house, only to be shunned by his family. He left and ran to the forest. He was wanted by the police and had nowhere to go. He sat there crying, until The Raven landed on his shoulder. Richard looked up into the eyes of another man.
"What's wrong young one?" He asked.
"I'm all alone." Replied Richard.
"Your never alone, I saw you protect that bird."
"I was protecting the one I love."
"Why don't you join us?"
"Who is 'us'"
"Why, 'Us' is the Jade Dragons."
Richard then joined the Jade Dragons, defending all animals from the ever changing world.
Other: (I would like for him to have a pet Raven but if that's not OK I understand.)

Make your last section of your background not exactly like LG's and we're good. Also he can have a pet raven. It won't be too useful in terms of combat as far as I can think, but I will allow it.

Fri May 03, 2013 9:28 pm

To be honest I didn't see that. It's fixed now.

Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Cool, I'll add him to the first post once I get back on my computer tomorrow. If you haven't noticed, the topic has been kade so get posting

Fri May 03, 2013 9:37 pm

I will get a posting. As long as Kiki thinks this one's better than Danny

Fri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
@Jin
I'm dropping out of the RP. Disregard my application. That's all I have to say.

Sat May 04, 2013 2:07 am

JamesClyde wrote:
@Jin
I'm dropping out of the RP. Disregard my application. That's all I have to say.

Ok Mr. Passive Aggressive. If you want to at a later date, I'm still accepting characters.

Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 am

So I have a couple questions. Do the Hood have a "kill on sight" philosophy toward Jade Dragons and/or the Aegis? And what type of explosives do the Jade Dragons use, Are they set off with a timer or a detonation device?

Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 am

Wizzquizz wrote:
So I have a couple questions. Do the Hood have a "kill on sight" philosophy toward Jade Dragons and/or the Aegis? And what type of explosives do the Jade Dragons use, Are they set off with a timer or a detonation device?

It varies a lot between members as some of them are in it for the greater cause while others are there because they were gang members before. Usually they won't just randomly kill people, but in terms of completing a mission or not, if they must, they probably will.

As of the second one, they are set off with timers.

Sat May 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Ok thank you

Sat May 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Waifu: I'm married
yeah... i won't be able to start for a while

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm
YIM WWW

So what you're saying is...
We should start without you!

Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Kittenpuncher wrote:
yeah... i won't be able to start for a while

I was actually waiting for everyone to post, thanks for letting me know. This actually works out sort of nicely since there is some time when an emergency response team can get to an area of emergency.

Also just so everyone knows, the factory isn't isolated from the rest of the city. It's not very large across, but it's very tall. Various walkways lead to joined buildings, allowing entrance from various floors.There is a gate that Hood is on the other side of while the Jade Dragons climber it in order to place explosives. All patrols will be on the street, not directly in the lot.

Anyway typing a post right now. Something big is about to happen, so KP, if you can't post in response to this by the end of the week, I'll just control your character for this first part.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Waifu: I'm married
s*** i forgot all about this sorry jin

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 pm
YIM WWW

I AM GOING TO WORK ON THIS

probably this weekend.

BUT IT WILL BE BACK

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm