The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:52 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
The HoneBone Castle 
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
this was actually based on a dream, but I pulled out a cool story

CHAPTER 1

The agile robber was still walking, making sure nobody could see him. In no time he reached the Castle he was looking for.
Soon he started to examine how could he enter. The place was protected by almost 4 meters of hard walls and a big, metallic door. After taking a look, he pulled out his knives, and he climbed the wall with them. In the dark and cold night, nobody inside the castle could hear the movements of such a clever man, moving in the night easily as a cat would do.

He got into the other side. He checked if there were any dogs around. There weren't. He started walking carefully,with his knife in hand, always looking at all the possible places where a menace could pop out.
He reached the castle's main door. -This was kind of...to easy...- said the robber. He was really surprised that he didn't have any problems with entering the castle. When he was about to place his hand in the door, he felt a hand grabbing his arm. It was a guard.

-Who in the world are you, to try to invade the King's castle!?- screamed the guard.
The robber looked at him. He had a metallic and hard armor, so a knife couldn't do anything to it (bad). He looked at his other hand. He had a long and sharp spear on it (worse). After that he looked at his face expression. He was apparently furious, and had a pretty cold expression in his face. (terrible).
-ANSWER ME!!- said the guard.
-err, I, I am, the...the Postman! Yeah, that's right, I am the Postman. How do you dare to interrump the King's correspondence, you brat!?- said the robber, in a really nervous tone.
The guard looked at him carefully. His appearence wasn't really the appereance of a postman, but guards generally doesn't understand this right, so he believed him.
The guard left him alone, and the "Postman" entered into the castle, ignoring what would happen to him in there...

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:17 am

MGN Username: Yellowkirbyguy
Currently Playing: Super Smash bros 3ds.
This story looks alright so far, If you do continue it, I'll look forward to see how this turns out.

Chopper wrote:
And then there was Trainer James. Little Jim was the only one in the bike gang...who had to use training wheels.

School's getting a bit more important, so i'll be on less frequently due to this.

3ds Friend code~ 4210-4750-3059
Pm me if you've added me so i can add ya back please

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 am
 [ 2 posts ]