The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
So, who wants to die first? 

I'll come back in one week and I'll take the challenge of anyone who posts in this thread.

I will be using EX State Snow from War of the Gods 3 and Up, until Scars, if you think you can win, then... try...

But I'm warning you, unless you are good, you won't stand a chance, even with a godmod character.

-Profile-
Name: Snow Taradien

Sex: Male

Appearance: Appearance: Fox Tail, Fox Ears, and oversized wings that look like they are from a raven, as they are as black as the night sky. He wears Golden Samurai Garb. He wears a sheath for his sword on his right hip. His nails have all morphed into claws, and his teeth aare fang-like, giving him the appearance of some sort of beast. ~ Wields: Mutsunokami ~ A lot more of him is Fox-Like than meets the eye, however to see this, he would need to remove his robe.
His height is 5’3’’, weight is 137 lbs.
He has unnaturally blue eyes, blond hair, and his fur is somewhere between silver and white.

Element: Ice

Special Abilities and Weaknesses:
Ability to control Hadou energy, allowing him several Hadou based techniques.
These include:
Basic Hadouken: A ball of energy shot at the opponant, can be translated as Aura Strike, Aura Fist, or Aura Sphere.
Shin Hadouken: The true form of the above. More powerful.
Ice Hadouken: As the name inmplies an icy Hadouken.
Light of Judgement: Snow borrows energy from the world and the sun itself to bring greater power to this move. It obliterates darkness, the opposite technique of Chatoic Darkness.
Godama Hadouken: A Hadouken that goes particularly fast, it creates soundwaves as it moves and has a particularly annoying echo inducing nature to it.
Ice Burst: A burst of cold energy, that can freeze anything within a 30 foot radius. However it's freezing potency changes depending on the strength of the user.
Hadou Burst: A matter destroying burst, it slightly harms the user so it is an inadvisable move to use.
Seventh Paralel: A Hadou technique that uses the sword. Snow infuses the blade with his own frigid energy crafting an infinitely sharp edge of ice, that may sometime leave pieces within the person struck by the blade.
Imperial Ice Crystal Guardian: A dome of nearly impenetrable ice is formed around Snow. The ultimate defensing technique.
Shattering of the Walls: The Second half of the above. Causes a deadly hail of jagged ice to fly in every direction.
Glacier Rush: Snow begins to emit cold energy all over his body, then directs it to the tip of his sword. He then rushes forward with his new weapon, Glacier Hammer. However, since the ice weighs down the weapon, it makes this a one shot or nothing attack. The Ice shatters on impact with whatever is hit causing a spray of jagged ice.
Flower Wither Away: An attack that was originally used as a celebratory technique by the Angeli to denote the coming of Winter as it's more flash than it is dangerous. This Danmaku assault has been slightly modified by Snow to be more potent, as the crystals involved are more aimed at the opponant, and coil around in a flower like shape as the slowly dig in to the flesh.

Ability to use Mortal Attacks: Blizzard Fist, Ultima.
Blizzard Fist: An extremely draining move. The user puts all they can into this attack, hence its preceding name, Mortal Attack, many men have died attempting to learn the move, or even during its use. The Attacker, freezes their dominant hand, and pours all the energy they have into it.
Then they rush forward and destroy the target at hand, even if the attack misses, the resulting blast of cold from the shot can turn even the hottest lava into a completely frozen mass.

Ultima: A directed shockwave that travels in a line across the ground. Anything touched by it is instantly obliterated, however the move is fairly easy to dodge. It uses a rediculous amount of energy,so it shouldn't be used unless the use is sure it will hit.

Can Fly
Ice Based techniques are limitless, as to what he can completely do, even he is not aware.
His skill and speed with a sword is unparalled, to challenge him to a duel of blades, is suicide.
Overuse of Hadou, can cause death.
If he loses control of his energy, may become self destructive, or destroy all around him, in either a frenzied, homicidal rage, or due to a burst of power known as an Ultima Shockwave.
Though powerful, an ultima shockwave is Suicidal.

Notes:
His appearance has also earned him the name beast-man.
He controls Ice flawlessly and completely, as well, his skill with a blade is top notch. This earned him the nickname, The Ice Samurai.

And silently you die...

Last edited by Snow Taradien on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 pm

I live to fight. Idc if it's my first one. So, It's me, who wishes good luck, to you.

profile to the character? description? link to rp's where he is in use?

~CHAOS_FANTAZY

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 pm

* Main Entry: c***
* Pronunciation: \ˈkä-kē\
* Function: adjective
* Inflected Form(s): c***·i·er; c***·i·est
* Date: 1768

1 : boldly or brashly self-confident <a c*** young actor>
2 : jaunty

— c***·i·ly \ˈkä-kə-lē\ adverb

— c***·i·ness \ˈkä-kē-nəs\ noun

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Maybe you should wait before being murdered by Snow...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 am

Snow Taradien wrote:
"Or Lady and patron saint has called all Angeli to arms so that we may recver the land that was lost to us! Our first act is to eradicate the lesser life forms of the earth below, starting with the NeoDammerai, and traitors to our Lady. The invasion will begin in three days."

They repeated this message three times before stopping and leaving.

As they flew away, Snow woke up, as usual he was sleeping in the middle of nowhere, this time in the middle of the road simply because he was too lazy to walk all the way home.

"Did I miss something?" He said as he got up and dusted himself off.

Snow Taradien wrote:
"I doubt that was anything more than another small attack... Like the other day when I first came here."

"What is it... that should be done I wonder?"

Snow sat down where he stood, and began thinking of what to do, once again calm and seemingly bored with the whole situation.

Snow Taradien wrote:
Snow grabbed the unnocupied attacker and threw him into the thawing assailant, freeing them from their icy prison, only to be frozen into another one, this time in a rather embarassing and slightly compromising position.

Snow Taradien wrote:
The fireball collided with Snow, and he fell back quite a bit.
"That all you got?"
Ignoring the minor burns, Snow Rushed forward and drew his blade, slicing at the knees of the Pyro.

That's examples from the beginning of one roleplay, War of the Gods three.

Please note that some of these have been shortened and some less important details that would not contribute to your understanding of his personality have be removed.

If you require a profile, It's alright I'll post his Bio in the first post.

Also, to the person who is definitely not sayonara in any way shape nor form, yes, yes I am.

And silently you die...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 am

Currently Playing: The Game
Snow Taradien wrote:
But I'm warning you, unless you are good, you won't stand a chance, even with a godmod character.

This looks like fun. May I cut in? I will make up a character on the spot if you say yes.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 am

Go ahead.

And silently you die...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 am

Ah, the irresistible lure of a fight. He always loved it. It gave him a thrill. An addictive thrill that overpowered his perception anything unrelated to battle. That was how he lost his parents. Too busy pummelling a mugger to notice the accomplice hold his parents hostage. It was not that Antoinne Fevreux did not care for his parents, no, it was because of his bloodlust. Of course, once the deed was done, Antoinne had turned on the accomplice of the mugger, slowly squeezing the life out of the coward. The knife lodged in his left lung was ignored until proper authorities had arrived on the scene to settle down everything. It was then, Antoinne, aged ten at the time, was convicted of Assault and Murder. The social services appealed to a higher court to overturn this decision as after all, he was acting in self-defence and the man he killed had just murdered his parents. Fortunately, the plea was heard and Antoinne was taken in by the social services. Unknown to judges then, those who appealed for him were not really the social services.

Two decades later, when important people started to "disappear", only one man could be considered the centre of it all. Antoine Fevreux, now a government official, was looked in to by every intelligence agencies. Any one that went after him came back in a body bag and sometimes several. Nobody knew how they ended up that way either. Sure there was that stain on his record but he was an average man, no more than 173 cm with a scruffy mop of black hair on his head. How could such a scrawny-looking, mild-mannered clerk with an interest in Jazz music and an ill-fitting black business suit be able to put various politicians with heavy guard details and even the most secretive and skilled intelligence officers six feet under without anyone noticing? He was being protected for sure they thought. It wasn't that far off the mark but the truth could scare the bejeezus out of anyone.

As Antoinne was inducted in to the secret underworld of government run black projects, he was instilled with a new form of thrill. That thrill would be the thrill of the hunt. He was tempered in to a tool, more precisely a sword, for the government. When they pointed at someone and issued the command to kill, Antoinne would disappear the target and dispose of him as he saw fit. He was meticulous as well, leaving little but a nicely cut up corpse for a haphazard passer by to discover. Though he was instructed in marksmanship, Antoinne favoured the archaic centipede sectioned staff. The crimson pole that looked like it was covered in rust, or blood, had small legs jutting out the ends of each section. These legs were perpendicular and a few centimetres out, it was bent back like a hook. Hence the name. But he had also another trick up his sleeve. The staff was sectioned but the sections could come loose and they would coil around any unfortunate victim to be caught up in the chain that held the staff together.

This time, there was a man, if one could call it a man, that his masters had no wish in laying their eyes upon any longer. His name was Snow Taradien.

((That's my bio.))

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
((Daww.. Thai nabbed it :P.. and i dont see much a reason for c*** either.. ah well, alls well in good fun))

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 am

Perfect for me.

We can begin as soon as you are ready.

And silently you die...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
I'll come back in one week and I'll take the challenge of anyone who posts in this thread.

Nini wrote:
((Daww.. Thai nabbed it :P.. and i dont see much a reason for c*** either.. ah well, alls well in good fun))

((Oh come on, we can beat him up together! And since Snow didn't specify where he would like to fight then he shouldn't complain about location.))

Tumble-weed rolled by. It was a classic setting for this abandoned air strip in the middle of a desert. Antoinne had read up on his mark. A bestial, winged creature of humanoid shape that could control a some sort of energy that was called "Hadou" and also based his techniques on ice. Well at least that's Antoinne could make out of the incoherent and incomplete profile given to him by the intelligence weenies. Of course that didn't dissuade Antoinne in the very least as he had cornered his target in the perfect location to counteract any kind of icy power that the report warned of. It was dry and it was hot. Even if the fool took flight, he would suffer much like Icarus of Greek mythology had and fall back down to the Earth only a little more crispy and well done.

That was not that the heat didn't affect Antoinne as well. It was sweltering and even the heat seemed to oppress his very being. Well at least this way, he wouldn't have to warm up. From the carrying case, he put together his weapon, each click felt satisfying and further fueled his anticipation for battle to come. Men were easily disposed of but this, creature, was different. Perhaps it would be his greatest prize and also his downfall. However, such matters were of no importance right now as he stood up and noisily dragged his weapon across the runway towards the hangar to attract the attention of his target and announce his presence after discarding his jacket. Then Antoinne remembered another thing in the report, the target was draped in a golden garb with a sword around his waist. White weapons, he smiled, the only way to fight.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 am

Sorry, I'll be back friday, since I'm going on vacation.

I'll post then as soon as I get back.

And silently you die...

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 am

((Aw phooey :hmph: ))

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
((Oh so 3 way fight ok? :P ))

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:12 am

((No Nini, he asked to be gangraped.))

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next