The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: ZapRodVail
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB4 (Wii U), Undertale
realmemoryman3 wrote:
TheRebornBowser wrote:
ZapRodVail wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:
Dammit, Daisy wasn't showcased as a Peach alt.

Yep, this probably means that she's going to be considered this time! Now, it's our time to shine!

Umm. No, it is NOT her time to shine!

Why? There are a lot of Daisy fans inside and outside of the internet who wish to see her in Smash someday. Maybe this game will give us a taster of how she could work!

I'm no expert, but I'm 98.5% sure that Daisy will be an alt colour for Peacheither in Beta or 1.0. And besides, if the devs were to add another Mario rep, it would most likely be Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Geno or Waluigi. I wouldn't mind those characters being included, but the truth is there are characters from series' that haven't been represented yet that would be much better fit for inclusion.

So true.... I don't see Rosalina making it in since she's already in like 3 Mario Kart games, 2 amazing Wii Mario games, and she even made it into Smash 4..

Rosalina's deconfirmed due to her being in the background in one of the stages...

And Daisy's been in 5 Mario Kart games and various other games from NES to Wii U! She's a sporty person, changing her outfit to be prepared for any situation! Yet she didn't make it...

Correct if I'm wrong, but didn't people say the same thing when Toon Link was shown as a background character on the Spirit Tracks stage for Smash 3DS? He was in the final roster regardless, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched for Rosalina to be included (in the sense of including a background character as a playable character).

But that's not the point I'm trying to make. The main point of my last post has been bolded in case you missed it.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:53 pm

TheRebornBowser wrote:
Quote:
Rosalina's deconfirmed due to her being in the background in one of the stages...

And Daisy's been in 5 Mario Kart games and various other games from NES to Wii U! She's a sporty person, changing her outfit to be prepared for any situation! Yet she didn't make it..

Deconfirmed because she's in the background of one of the stages? Look at 75M in Smash4. Also, Starship Mario is replacing that stage?
Also keep in mind Daisy has had only like 1 game starring her. The rest are spinoffs, not to mention Super Mario Land is super old..
Rosalina has had like 3 or 4.

I'm sure that they will add Daisy to a real Smash game sooner or later.

So if you are fully playable in a game with a Character Select, it doesn't count? In that case Rosalina never "starred in 3D World.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:46 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
You know someone who's appeared in virtually every role Daisy's had and is more popular than Daisy? Waluigi. Plus, his recent appearance in Brawl Minus (which is very, very popular, especially since Project M's death) has boosted his viability even further.

Waluigi's getting in before Daisy gets in. And as Daisy fills the exact same niche as Waluigi, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Daisy being added as well if he makes it.

Seriously, be realistic here.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
realmemoryman3 wrote:
TheRebornBowser wrote:
Quote:

And Daisy's been in 5 Mario Kart games and various other games from NES to Wii U! She's a sporty person, changing her outfit to be prepared for any situation! Yet she didn't make it..

Deconfirmed because she's in the background of one of the stages? Look at 75M in Smash4. Also, Starship Mario is replacing that stage?
Also keep in mind Daisy has had only like 1 game starring her. The rest are spinoffs, not to mention Super Mario Land is super old..
Rosalina has had like 3 or 4.

I'm sure that they will add Daisy to a real Smash game sooner or later.

So if you are fully playable in a game with a Character Select, it doesn't count? In that case Rosalina never "starred in 3D World.

The difference is that Super Mario 3D World wasn't a spin off, genius.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
So about how much long will you guys plan on responding to every single one of his posts

Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
The point is that this guy is dedicating every single one of his posts to only one subject, intoxicating the whole speculation forum only to request one character.
a.k.a. s*** posting about why isn't his waifu in the game

Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:58 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I understand that, but he clearly has no intention of stopping, and he replies to everyone who replies to him. He isn't breaking a rule, he just isn't taking social cues. Just ignore his posts if you don't agree with them.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
You could just let him speculate Daisy. You guys don't have to respond, but yet you choose to do so. Just go on and keep the speculation going without having to respond.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:08 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
spid3y916 wrote:
You could just let him speculate Daisy. You guys don't have to respond, but yet you choose to do so. Just go on and keep the speculation going without having to respond.

This is what I've been saying for several pages, and somehow where back to going back and forth with this guy. Just ignore him.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:26 pm

MGN Username: ZapRodVail
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB4 (Wii U), Undertale
blackking1700 wrote:
spid3y916 wrote:

This is what I've been saying for several pages, and somehow where back to going back and forth with this guy. Just ignore him.

I got everything I needed to say out of my system anyway, so I'll stop. Back to speculation, I think Fighter Hayabusa from Pro Wrestling back on the NES would be a great retro character to include. His moveset could be pretty unique, seeing as we don't really have any grappler characters (as far as I know of). He could kinda be like the Zangief of Smash in.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:45 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
I want Quote from Cave Story because who doesn't

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:30 am

Saikyoshi wrote:
You know someone who's appeared in virtually every role Daisy's had and is more popular than Daisy? Waluigi. Plus, his recent appearance in Brawl Minus (which is very, very popular, especially since Project M's death) has boosted his viability even further.

Waluigi's getting in before Daisy gets in. And as Daisy fills the exact same niche as Waluigi, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Daisy being added as well if he makes it.

Seriously, be realistic here.

Another example of baseless fan-bias.

Is Daisy lanky? Is Daisy a villain? Is Waluigi known to be athletic (in terms of stats)? Does Waluigi have flower and crystal powers?

They DO not fill the exact same niche.

http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Prince ... statistics

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:58 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
I Speculate Ray MK III

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:16 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
I hope we get a 4th Kirby character (implying we're getting Dedede)
I pretty much have 4 candidats:
-Bandana Dee (Arguably the most requested Kirby character, and his spear and other Waddle Dee gadgets would make for some unique gameplay)
-Adeleine (Arguably one of the most popular female characters, and her painting and monster drawings give her plenty of moveset potential)
-Dark Matter (The swordsman form combined with 02's, Miracle Matter's and other Dark Matter's attacks would make a pretty good moveset. Besides, the Dark Matter trilogy barely gets referenced at all in the smash games and smash really needs more villains)
-Prince Fluff (His yarn abilities from Epic Yarn just scream for a moveset. Turning into different things like a car, parachute, an anvil, etc, makes the moveset itself)
Any of these chars would be great.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:21 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Kirb-Star wrote:
I hope we get a 4th Kirby character (implying we're getting Dedede)
I pretty much have 4 candidats:
-Bandana Dee (Arguably the most requested Kirby character, and his spear and other Waddle Dee gadgets would make for some unique gameplay)
-Adeleine (Arguably one of the most popular female characters, and her painting and monster drawings give her plenty of moveset potential)
-Dark Matter (The swordsman form combined with 02's, Miracle Matter's and other Dark Matter's attacks would make a pretty good moveset. Besides, the Dark Matter trilogy barely gets referenced at all in the smash games and smash really needs more villains)
-Prince Fluff (His yarn abilities from Epic Yarn just scream for a moveset. Turning into different things like a car, parachute, an anvil, etc, makes the moveset itself)
Any of these chars would be great.

When I saw Dark Matter, I got both excited and confused because I thought you meant this Dark Matter.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 189  Next