The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Zenchar (Humunformz) 

Because I'm tired of RPing as a mantis freakshow.
Plus it's fun to re-envision the character I used when I began RPing
The original topic frum archives
I have to add on things that were never originally there as well. (Like a last name lul, which will be some s*** bunch of letters, I tell you what)
Ignore the fact that he is pretty much cliche, for this I'm staying faithful to the type of character I made back in the beginning.

Name: Zenchar Hartin

Race: Caucasian Human

Alliance: Neutral

Weapons: A varied sort of chains, daggers, and spiked instruments used for throwing

Appearance: Zenchar stands at a tall 6'4'' and has a rather lanky figure due to his profession as bandit/petty thief. His long face is complete with dark, uncaring eyes and a bony, weathered look. His brown hair is is unkempt, almost with a bedhead look to it and is oily from little washing. Zenchar wears a brown cloak that looks as if it was made from the fabric of a potato sack, with nothing but bare skin under it. The cloak covers his body completely, veiling his assortment of weapons. The footwear consists of "peasant shoes" which are made from a brown fabric much like the cloak.

Backstory: Not too long after the destruction of the darkness and the death of his loved ones, Zenchar became human once more. However, he was not the same man he once was, instead deeply changed by the events which took place years before. He dropped any relations he had with those he knew in the past, and brought himself back to his old deeds as a bandit for hire. No longer feeling affiliations with any one group, he worked for whomever asked, no matter if he would have disagreed with the job or not. He still felt regret for the death of his beloved Terta, and the thought that he could have saved her wretched him on the inside. (Yeah lul, he's even more emo than he was before)
But he still continues on, waiting for the magic to return. Even though it never will...

Not too much for bio. It's hard to build upon moments that never truly happened in the original RP, but happened in the grand scheme of things.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

dude this is so cliche

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:23 pm

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
dude this is so cliche

Yeah lul

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 am
 [ 3 posts ]