The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
Some of the music doesn't loop properly

Mains: :tails: :peach:

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:19 pm

MGN Username: ByeOrDie
In training mode, if you turn off HUD display, then kill someone, their hud reappears.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Jigglypuff is still able to grab items during Rest's end lag.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTsBtCE ... OneWay4D73 It's not just Tails that has this issue

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm

you guys really need to fix the Side B of bomberman in the air, sometimes when bomberman do a side b in the air the bomb goes to another direction, this is soo bad for bomberman, specially if he´s fighting a character that have a reflector, if a character reflects a bomb from bomberman the only way to reflect it back it´s with a Side B in the air...

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:46 am

Game behaves as if analog bumpers are always pressed. Strangely if bumpers are held down, behaves as if they are unpressed. :?:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:45 am

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
This is an bug that was on 0.9b and found its way into Beta.
In the Phase 8 stage, once the lava starts flowing, it's upper part can damage and K.O. characters.
But the lower part, only stuns players for a bit, dealing no damage.

EDIT:Just found out that turbo mode is not working online.
A bit of a downer, since I wanted to use the B.P.I.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Last edited by Rollaboy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:57 pm
BR Member

BerserkInferno wrote:
Game behaves as if analog bumpers are always pressed. Strangely if bumpers are held down, behaves as if they are unpressed. :?:

This could happen if the bumpers were being pressed while connecting the controller. Try disconnecting and reconnecting?

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:08 pm

When you hit the stapler in the stage Desk with falco's lazers from the left side of the stapler, they stay active and don't disappear for some time.

Also target testing still happens and I would like it if you could leave a the waiting room or the fight mid battle instead of having to close the game each time the online mode has a problem.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Granderpoobah wrote:
When you hit the stapler in the stage Desk with falco's lazers from the left side of the stapler, they stay active and don't disappear for some time.

That has been an issue since 0.9b, as far as I remember. It used to happen in the Temple stage, in the right side.
Not sure if if happened in other 0.9b stages though.I used to spend most of the time in the Temple stage.

EDIT: Just found this one out when messing around training mode. Kirby, when in that spinfall animation of his, spins in one way while his hat spins in the other.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Last edited by Rollaboy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Few issues with online mode

Desyncing issue during a match (might be my wifi)
I feel there should be a way to exit the lobby without restarting the game
Auto login would be nice to have

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

When your opponent reflects a bomb of bomberman, the only way to reflect it back is using bbm's aerial sideb, which as you may already know its bugged, i suggest bomberman's sideb ground version to become a reflector as well since it's aerial version has some landing lag that's somewhat punishable and it's harder to use.

Also if you are near to the bomb when you do a Side B in air trying to reflect it back, it will not be reflected...

I just dont know how to explain this...

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:44 am

riku434 wrote:
Von wrote:
Dear Mcleodgaming I am playing this game since 2010 and I also played ssb.I love this game because it is changing.Beta is a good version but not perfect.

1-Lloyd now more mobile but down special kinda annoying and uselessMaybe hitbox problem and slow.And this game speed is important.
2-Nerf sonic forward air.Because it is meteor effect and better than mario forward air.Add more lag his forward air.
3-Luigi tornado not very good maybe i am noob but i cant feel attack animation like ssb4 and in land luigi tornado not going high.Nerf luigi up special because i cant feel his up special lag.And punishment is important.I am not sure though.Luigi fireball is slow.And cant destroy his brother fireball.
4-I think we need to switch sora down special power.This is annoying.
5-I am not sure but ness up special needs to be fast.Maybe we will see in future double pk thunder.
6-Get up is a pain now because too many lag.
7-Luffy mobility is terrible.We need to change his forward special.
8-Grabbing ledge is a pain.All character need to grab ledge just a bit distance.And like ssb4 when new character grabbed a ledge previosly character needs fall.
9-Add lucas.This game needs new earthbound character.His power awasome than ness.And please dont forget add snake.
10-Pit down special needs more lag.
11-Pacman is perfect.
12-Please dont forget lucas and white hair skin.

Thats all.I didnt tested other character because I dont like yeah maybe I am noob and my english terrible but
This game potential is awasome.
GOOD LUCK. :]
:]

This is a Bug report thread, not a buff/nerf wishlist thread.

Bugs and problem here* I think this things a problem. And where I can write these? Thx And of course I am write this because my opinion.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 am

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Von wrote:
riku434 wrote:
Von wrote:
Dear Mcleodgaming I am playing this game since 2010 and I also played ssb.I love this game because it is changing.Beta is a good version but not perfect.

1-Lloyd now more mobile but down special kinda annoying and uselessMaybe hitbox problem and slow.And this game speed is important.
2-Nerf sonic forward air.Because it is meteor effect and better than mario forward air.Add more lag his forward air.
3-Luigi tornado not very good maybe i am noob but i cant feel attack animation like ssb4 and in land luigi tornado not going high.Nerf luigi up special because i cant feel his up special lag.And punishment is important.I am not sure though.Luigi fireball is slow.And cant destroy his brother fireball.
4-I think we need to switch sora down special power.This is annoying.
5-I am not sure but ness up special needs to be fast.Maybe we will see in future double pk thunder.
6-Get up is a pain now because too many lag.
7-Luffy mobility is terrible.We need to change his forward special.
8-Grabbing ledge is a pain.All character need to grab ledge just a bit distance.And like ssb4 when new character grabbed a ledge previosly character needs fall.
9-Add lucas.This game needs new earthbound character.His power awasome than ness.And please dont forget add snake.
10-Pit down special needs more lag.
11-Pacman is perfect.
12-Please dont forget lucas and white hair skin.

Thats all.I didnt tested other character because I dont like yeah maybe I am noob and my english terrible but
This game potential is awasome.
GOOD LUCK. :]
:]

This is a Bug report thread, not a buff/nerf wishlist thread.

Bugs and problem here* I think this things a problem. And where I can write these? Thx And of course I am write this because my opinion.

I am afraid riku343 is entirely correct. I completely agree with him. You should've created a thread instead as your wishlist is somewhat mixed, even so, I believe demanding characters are prohibited, not speculating.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Gamemode: Arena
Players: Bandana Dee (P1), Bandana Dee (CPU1)
Glitch: CPU1 frozen.

How it happened:
P1 threw a spear towards the Sandbag while Bandana Dee grabbed the Sandbag. After the impact was made between the Sandbag and spear, CPU1 was frozen in the grab position (CPU1 wasn't hit by the spear).

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:12 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 106  Next