The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:20 pm

[ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Ziku's Spriteworks NEW- Updated Ramona WIP 

Evilagram wrote:
Ziku wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Sheets with a million stolen special effects are depressing. They aren't sprite sheets so much as you bragging about how large an image your computer can handle before crashing.

I credit is added when I finish a sheet. Also my sheets are large to fill in everything

Nice job missing my point!

Here's a challenge for you, make the best small sheet you can, including as few sprites as possible. Go for total minimalism, do the most you can with the least resources!

How about I sprite my way and you go f*** off?

Because honestly, I care about what you have to say this much

Thu May 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Ziku wrote:

'ey kid, how about you try seeing if you can complete my little challenge? Do the most you can with the least space? Experimenting is the key to improvement

Style [Stayl] (n) - One's unique and personal method of defacing a perfectly good piece of paper.

READ THIS: http://ipgd.freehostia.com/copypasta.html

Thu May 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Evilagram wrote:
Ziku wrote:

'ey kid, how about you try seeing if you can complete my little challenge? Do the most you can with the least space? Experimenting is the key to improvement

How about I show you the door out of my topic?

Thu May 07, 2009 8:53 pm

How about you stop being a worthless editor with no artistic skill? Show me your moves!

Style [Stayl] (n) - One's unique and personal method of defacing a perfectly good piece of paper.

Thu May 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Evilagram always finds images or small animations to back up his arguments, I suppose...

Fri May 08, 2009 9:32 am

๏_๏ wrote:
Evilagram always finds images or small animations to back up his arguments, I suppose...

My funny pictures folder is GIGANTIC. I compiled a set of downsized images a long time ago to use as smilies, naturally grabbing a ton of reaction images, and put them in my public dropbox folder, so now I can use them everywhere.

Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 pm

wow. me wants :wee:

Sun May 10, 2009 9:37 am

Currently Playing: GTA V, Shovel Knight, Rare Replay & Age of Empires
I like the Mask one, hilarious and original haha.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

If these are custom, i'll f*** WORSHIP you.
Either that, or you MUST TELL US WHERE YOU GOT THESE.
The Mask is the most EPIC character, I can't believe you're not on the front page for this.
I think the dash attack and the forward smash need to be different though, they don't really look like attacks.
I suppose you could add some effects to make it look more like an attack, like a big cartoony BAM! or something.

My sprite gallery.

Fri May 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Aiden wrote:
If these are custom, i'll f#%$& WORSHIP you.
The Mask is the most EPIC character, I can't believe you're not on the front page for this.
I think the dash attack and the forward smash need to be different though, they don't really look like attacks.
I suppose you could add some effects to make it look more like an attack, like a big cartoony BAM! or something.

I wish they where custom. They're from the sprite database, he had a game for the snes

Fri May 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Ziku wrote:
Aiden wrote:
If these are custom, i'll f#%$& WORSHIP you.

I wish they where custom. They're from the sprite database, he had a game for the snes

Damn. I want that game.
Still, best expansion i've seen so far.

My sprite gallery.

Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

TM's first frame of walk.
You cut it

Sat May 30, 2009 12:04 am

Well, I haven't seen anything you've done yourself. Most are just sprites you compiled into a sheet without credit (some with credit). I know the guys who did some of those sheets. They were for MUGENs and stuff. If you were probably a member of those forums we would call you a "leecher". I remember that The Mask game. It was pretty hard. Anyway, I suggest you change the thread title. Because these aren't really YOU'RE SPRITEWORKS.

Sat May 30, 2009 12:09 am

-Medevenx- wrote:
Well, I haven't seen anything you've done yourself. Most are just sprites you compiled into a sheet without credit (some with credit). I know the guys who did some of those sheets. They were for MUGENs and stuff. If you were probably a member of those forums we would call you a "leecher". I remember that The Mask game. It was pretty hard. Anyway, I suggest you change the thread title. Because these aren't really YOU'RE SPRITEWORKS.

I have stolen nothing. If I have not tagged it for credit the sheet is not open for public use. What's more whatever is from MUGEN is taken with permission and only from forums I have legitimently contributed to.

Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 am

I never stated stealing because if you stole it, you would've told us that you made it yourself, because taking the image with your computer is not stealing. But I am waiting for the day you would make your own work because you will never got around anything with this kind of progress.

Sat May 30, 2009 12:16 am
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next