The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:12 am

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Specuation on a SSF2 exclusive classic mode boss? 

Waifu: zero suit wario
Eh, I'm honestly fine if we just get Master Hand and Crazy Hand for classic mode.
The FAQ says there will be an adventure mode akin to Melee's and I remember seeing bosses in that mode when it was shown in the old dojo (Petey Piranha and Dr. Wily to be specific) so I believe we would be better with bosses in adventure mode rather than Classic's.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Eh, I'm honestly fine if we just get Master Hand and Crazy Hand for classic mode.
The FAQ says there will be an adventure mode akin to Melee's and I remember seeing bosses in that mode when it was shown in the old dojo (Petey Piranha and Dr. Wily to be specific) so I believe we would be better with bosses in adventure mode rather than Classic's.

I guess that's not a bad idea. You know what? Speaking of that, I wonder if they're still working on Adventure Mode (the version that's supposed to be a WAY more "expansive" take on Melee's Adventure Mode. More specifically, a mix of Melee's Adventure Mode AND Kingdom Hearts' world-traveling gimmick.) Heck, I wonder if that AND Story Mode will still be a thing for this game at all. It better be...

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
That's the one I was talking about, I never saw them mentioning anything related to KH, though.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
I'd laugh my way to heaven if a rock was actually the final boss.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:39 am

MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
Tabuu?

Mains: :tails: :peach:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Boss Battles :
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Tabuu
Master Core
and more (like Ridley)

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Hey, who here thinks that Master Hand (and by extension, Crazy Hand) will use their moveset from Smash 4? It was pretty challenging to deal with and...admittedly fun...

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:26 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
dragonballhero wrote:
Hey, who here thinks that Master Hand (and by extension, Crazy Hand) will use their moveset from Smash 4? It was pretty challenging to deal with and...admittedly fun...

Crazy Hand having his Smash 4 moveset I'm fine with.
Master Hand...no thanks.
Keep the Icy Wind and the Trap Cards as far away from me as possible. The fact that there's literally no way to escape death if you get caught by them (Stuck in the ground by Crazy Hand brings you up with the card, standing on the Respawn Platform for too long drags you up with the card until you can't make it, getting hit by one of the Ice Blocks freezes you for way too long which leaves most characters as good as dead, the fact that MH does the Icy Wind when you're on the left side of the stage making fighting Crazy Hand harder than it needs to be especially with the giant windboxes, etc.) makes it stupid.
If we had MH without the Icy Wind or the Cards, I would be fine with that, though. :chibirobo:

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Bedoop wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

Master Hand...no thanks.
Keep the Icy Wind and the Trap Cards as far away from me as possible. The fact that there's literally no way to escape death if you get caught by them (Stuck in the ground by Crazy Hand brings you up with the card, standing on the Respawn Platform for too long drags you up with the card until you can't make it, getting hit by one of the Ice Blocks freezes you for way too long which leaves most characters as good as dead, the fact that MH does the Icy Wind when you're on the left side of the stage making fighting Crazy Hand harder than it needs to be especially with the giant windboxes, etc.) makes it stupid.
If we had MH without the Icy Wind or the Cards, I would be fine with that, though. :chibirobo:

I actually thought about something...
MH/CH + Perill Roulette = probably kill & very hard to beat

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:01 am

TheBlue10 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

Master Hand...no thanks.

Oh, DEAR GOD... :shock:

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
TheBlue10 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

Master Hand...no thanks.

They could each have 400 health, or their defense could be better than normal.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
TheRebornBowser wrote:
TheBlue10 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

Master Hand...no thanks.

Give them Pokeballs periodically too...

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:53 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Jan_Solo wrote:
TheRebornBowser wrote:
TheBlue10 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

Master Hand...no thanks.

Give them Pokeballs periodically too...

Turbo Mode Crazy Hand and Overpowered Master Hand with the Defenseless Peril
Have fun :blackmage:

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:16 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Cleod-Bot in its purest form.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Cleod himself

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:48 pm
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3